Comments
20,341 - 20,360 of 30,507 Comments Last updated 51 min ago
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22325 Nov 25, 2013
Oh wait, I'm out of character. Republicans think rape is just another word for "God's will". Sorry everyone...
TheMajorityOfAme ricans

Canton, OH

#22326 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Canton! Surprised to see you here today. I always pictured you and your computer in your mothers garage, and I assumed it was too cold out there to type today..... you know, with your fingers shaking and all? Tough to write about global warming when your fingertips get numb.
Let's see....... feel stupid for voting for Bush twice. Let's look at that:
During the primaries, we Republicans decided to nominate George W Bush. Not only did he come from a political family, but a presidential family as well.
The Democrats nominated the least experienced candidate they had running.
George Bush served his country and was a two-term Governor of Texas which hasn't happened since the mid 70's. His accomplishments included working with Democrats and bringing medical tort reform to his state. That action caused a flood of medical healthcare workers to Texas which also aided in the economy and growth.
Obama was a community organizer.
After winning his presidential election, Bush was able to ward off the tech bubble burst and the worst attack on American soil in history. In spite of his troubles, the economy grew so to the point it sparked off a worldwide economic carnival.
Obama's unemployment ratings never got below 7.5%.
One of Bush's attempted accomplishments was to allow workers to use a small portion of their SS money for personal investment for their retirement. Bush believed in the freedom of Americans and their ability to guide their own lives.
Obama passed a law that forced people to purchase healthcare; the first time the federal government ever became so intrusive in our lives since the founding.
Before his reelection, we seen a man who was able to conquer the toughest challenges. We had war, we had a good economy, and we never suffered another terrorist attack in our boarders again.
Obama was a complete failure taking our debt to 17 trillion and having nothing to show for it. He set records for the largest percentage of our population for poverty and government dependency.
We reelected Bush, and you reelected DumBama. Feel so smart now???
Oh look. A guy that comes from a class of people known for not bathing, using meth and pissing in bottles wants to make fun of how I live. Can't put a price on that.

Bush "warded off" the worst attack in US history? What f#cking planet you been living on? Also, there for a minute I thought you were calling Bush's Patriot Act, which is the government being able to kick down your door without a warrant, locking you up without charges and keeping you in prison forever without a trial "freedom". And oh how you "Constitutionalists" cheered.

Maybe it was the secret torture camps Bush opened that makes him so dreamy to those cousin wives walking in the footsteps of Jesus and corporate fetch boy truck drivers like you. Also, I never said you were rich. I just have to wonder how stupid a middle class man would have to be to jump through hoops for the top 1%. A question you answer on here almost daily.
TheMajorityOfAme ricans

Canton, OH

#22327 Nov 25, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> 1st, Halliburton is the ONLY company or affiliation of companies that in the world that can do what they were contracted to do.
2nd, Why do some people have the attitude that Obama personally went to Pakistan & pulled the trigger on a maniac? I do commend Obama for giving the order/OK but that's it. He was NOT there AND did NOT establish the program that found that maniac.
3rd, Remember the Obama campaign when he said that he would pull the plug on money being 'wasted' chasing that same maniac?
4th, There would have been NO opportunity to send in the Seals if NOT for the search/hunt program set up by GWB that Obama campaigned against & did NOT terminate as PROMISED? Another broken campaign promise. But this one was a good one.
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
Canton

Canton, OH

#22328 Nov 25, 2013
Hey Pops...how about you show us a source to this claim you made. I'll quote you directly...

"Remember the Obama campaign when he said that he would pull the plug on money being 'wasted' chasing that same maniac?"

With all the information on everything, I just can't seem to find anything on the internet about it. Go ahead and post us a source...unless..
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22329 Nov 25, 2013
TheMajorityOfAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
no need to go back 12 years to hear stupidity....listen to Obama today.

why waste your time lost in the past you can't fix?

Fire Obama today, and set the country on a path of significant improvement with just that action.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22330 Nov 25, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Crimony, have some compassion. Them poor ole corporations is people, just like you an me!
How dare ya try ta take away their god-given right ta rape the country's coastline fer profit. Daggum socialist!
If'n muh momma dint have the Barbie farm truck fer the day, I'd meet ya ina well lit parkin lot an give ya the very last piece of my senile, benighted mind...
the corporations are people who own shares of stock in the company.

stockholders. Stockholders own corporations, making corporations the people who own it.

people who invest income into retirement accounts pre-tax, and have deferred tax obligations to when money is removed.

People like you Republican 101, Pale Rider, Woo Boy, Che, Duke the barking dog, and many others are not stockholders in any corporation, but have the market cornered on excuses for their own failure.

your obvious lack of education and utter lack of critical thinking skills is displayed perfectly in your post of excuses.
Reality Spanked

Van Wert, OH

#22331 Nov 25, 2013
I enjoining big corporate balls.

Fire commie Dumbama.

You stupid, me Republican.

Excuses excuses excuses...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22332 Nov 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no need to go back 12 years to hear stupidity....listen to Obama today.
why waste your time lost in the past you can't fix?
Fire Obama today, and set the country on a path of significant improvement with just that action.
I was responding to a comment Pops made. You must have thought I asked if a jack ass could type.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22333 Nov 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the corporations are people who own shares of stock in the company.
stockholders. Stockholders own corporations, making corporations the people who own it.
people who invest income into retirement accounts pre-tax, and have deferred tax obligations to when money is removed.
People like you Republican 101, Pale Rider, Woo Boy, Che, Duke the barking dog, and many others are not stockholders in any corporation, but have the market cornered on excuses for their own failure.
your obvious lack of education and utter lack of critical thinking skills is displayed perfectly in your post of excuses.
People used to invest through these things that were known as 401K plans. Guess who was running the show when all that went down the shitter?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22335 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
People used to invest through these things that were known as 401K plans. Guess who was running the show when all that went down the shitter?
How did it go down the shitter? My retirement plan is in the market and I did fantastic. When the price of stocks went down, my agency doubled up in purchases of stock. It was like getting a 2 for 1 sale. As always, the market always recovers, and when it did, I had many more shares than if the market was steady.

This is a strategy that investors use called "buy low--sell high."
BigRigBagger

Van Wert, OH

#22336 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How did it go down the shitter? My retirement plan is in the market and I did fantastic. When the price of stocks went down, my agency doubled up in purchases of stock. It was like getting a 2 for 1 sale. As always, the market always recovers, and when it did, I had many more shares than if the market was steady.
This is a strategy that investors use called "buy low--sell high."
Oh, so the economy is okay and you're admittedly NOT being crushed by taxes. That sorta doesn't fit into your whole "Dumbama killed Murka cuz he's a capitalist hatin commie muslim" framework...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22337 Nov 25, 2013
TheMajorityOfAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. A guy that comes from a class of people known for not bathing, using meth and pissing in bottles wants to make fun of how I live. Can't put a price on that.
Bush "warded off" the worst attack in US history? What f#cking planet you been living on? Also, there for a minute I thought you were calling Bush's Patriot Act, which is the government being able to kick down your door without a warrant, locking you up without charges and keeping you in prison forever without a trial "freedom". And oh how you "Constitutionalists" cheered.
Maybe it was the secret torture camps Bush opened that makes him so dreamy to those cousin wives walking in the footsteps of Jesus and corporate fetch boy truck drivers like you. Also, I never said you were rich. I just have to wonder how stupid a middle class man would have to be to jump through hoops for the top 1%. A question you answer on here almost daily.
If Bush had secret torture camps, how do you know about them?

Also, what American ever, EVER had their door kicked down, been locked up without charges, and sent to prison for the rest of their life? Give me a name..... an address..... a post office box or something. Or is that secret too?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22338 Nov 25, 2013
BigRigBagger wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so the economy is okay and you're admittedly NOT being crushed by taxes. That sorta doesn't fit into your whole "Dumbama killed Murka cuz he's a capitalist hatin commie muslim" framework...
Ah, I see we have another investment expert here.

And IRA, also known as an Individual Retirement Account, is one where a person contributes pre-tax money for their retirement into an account. They don't pay taxes on that money nor it's growth until they need to pull it out when they retire.

Hope that helps you out. Now for the Commie part:

Massive amounts of people have been guided to Medicaid enrollment. The standards were lifted as to who can apply for Medicaid and with our past and current crummy economy, there are a lot of people.

What these pigeons don't understand about Medicaid is that once you (and your spouse) pass away, the government comes and confiscates your property for repayment of your medical care. This means that there will be no more passing down of property or liquid assets to the next generations. These people will be passing down everything they worked for to the government. Government will then own all that private property.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22339 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe you were in a cave when all of thinking America realized that Tony Blair was in cahoots with Bush. I forget. What does that "B" stand for in the BP company that GW Bush deregulated? You know, right before they destroyed the gulf.
What does BP have to do with Iraq?

There was no personal interest in Blair helping the US. Now if you can prove me wrong, then by all means........

Just like Bush went into Iraq for his daddy, or Bush went into Iraq for oil, or Bush went into Iraq for his buddy Cheney or all the other made-up stories out of liberal la-la land, your claim too about Blair is nothing but pure bull. And you laugh at the Holy Bible. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22340 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NOW you need proof of something? It hasn't stopped you any time before. Are you still blabbering about the sky falling because our president wants everyone to have health coverage? Guess we should have went with all of the good ideas coming from the GOP. As far as me being able to detect a liar, I'll stick with the times I detected you, Pops and Reality the Sissy as being liars, right here in front of everyone, right here on this forum. Now don't you need to go work on your truck, seeing how "it breaks down EVERY WEEK" due to some environmental device. Lie much? Maybe you were too busy avoiding all the riots in the streets that Reality was telling us about, right before he moved out of the country.
You think you prove people liars just to humor yourself. What am I lying about? What do you need proof of?

DumBama nor the Democrats give a rats asss whether you have health insurance or not. All they care about is controlling it and controlling the people who are forced to be on it. The Democrats main goal at anytime is having more people dependent on the federal government. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. Responsible and self-reliant people seldom vote Democrat. We vote Republican.
BigRigBagger

Van Wert, OH

#22341 Nov 25, 2013
Man, ya gotta feel sorry for these poor, oppressed conservatives.
They have their retirement plans intact, 400 acres worth of their kinfolk's hand-me-downs, but they're STILL not satisfied. LOL
Greedy little corporate country club piggies...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22342 Nov 25, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>People seem to forget that the British intell also said that Saddam had WMD's, people seem to forget that the U.N. inspectors were refused inspection freedoms as had passed the U.N. security council, A council that had countries that would just as soon disagree with the U.S. of A. than agree with it, people forget that Saddam USED WMD's against Iran AND his own Kurdish citizens as determined by the UN & the AP & Doctors without borders among others.
The question should have been, "what happened to those WMD's after the UN inspectors were blocked from re-entering?"
There are so many things wrong with & lied about pertaining to AHC that I won't take the time.
I think we all know what happened to those WMD's Saddam had. Now in 2013, we find out that Syria has WMD's. Gee....... where did they get those from????

The movement of WMD's to Syria was suspected by the Bush administration. The leftists also want to forget who it was that stalled our entrance into Iraq. It's those crybaby liberals who insisted we stop our invasion and allow the UN to get in there first--plenty of time for Saddam to move those weapons. The UN inspectors were a hand full of people expected to give an accurate report of a country the size of Texas.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22343 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush had secret torture camps, how do you know about them?
Also, what American ever, EVER had their door kicked down, been locked up without charges, and sent to prison for the rest of their life? Give me a name..... an address..... a post office box or something. Or is that secret too?
So you are rewriting the history of Bush's secret torture camps...got it. Also, I merely stated EXACTLY what Bush's Patriot Act allows the government to do, no matter how un-Constitutional it is (Also see when you weren't a "Constitutionalist") Only an idiot would think it would be public knowledge if an American was locked up due to it. How about you tell us how many times the Government has taken our guns away. How about that whole Obama is a "secret Muslim" gig? That pan out for you guys? What about the birth certificate game you guys played? How'd that one turn out? Then there's Climate-gate. Were those emails really what the oil billionaires stated or were they proven to be bullsh1t? Let's look it up. How about those Benghazi letters. Oh look, they just found out that the GOP altered what those letters actually said. Wonder why? Seems you are the one with the proving to do, son. I'm the one slamming your rubber ducky mouth with the documented historical facts.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22344 Nov 25, 2013
Haha yeah, you tell em, trucker buddy. Baby Bush was the most patriotic president EVER!!!
He was spyin on us ta protect our freedoms, whereas Dumbama's spyin on us cuz he's a nosy Muslim.
So what if I always vote fer the coke snortin corporate momma's boy? If'n it warn't fer thim crybaby librulls, we'd have us a morally upright, draft dodging cult leader in the WH, instead a that thar Caesar Obamus an his godless czars.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22345 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know what happened to those WMD's Saddam had. Now in 2013, we find out that Syria has WMD's. Gee....... where did they get those from????
The movement of WMD's to Syria was suspected by the Bush administration. The leftists also want to forget who it was that stalled our entrance into Iraq. It's those crybaby liberals who insisted we stop our invasion and allow the UN to get in there first--plenty of time for Saddam to move those weapons. The UN inspectors were a hand full of people expected to give an accurate report of a country the size of Texas.
Actually, there was an Iraqi defector who claimed that Saddam had sent the WMDs up to Syria before we invaded and that most of them were sent by massive convoys of semi trucks. He also gave dates of when this occurred. Our intelligence community corroborated his story, as they had seen the convoys during the same time via satellite.

I can't remember the guys name, but a book was written about him and I read the book many years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brook Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Aug 20 Musikologist 15
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Debate: Health Care - Parma, OH (Oct '13) Jul '14 Yeshabel Villotca... 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
Donald and Terry Johnson (Jan '14) Jul '14 Old classmate and... 15
•••
•••
•••

Brook Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brook Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brook Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brook Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••