Two injured in Medina County motorcyc...

Two injured in Medina County motorcycle crash

There are 2 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Two injured in Medina County motorcycle crash. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Michael Nader, 23, of Twinsburg, and Alicia Long, 21, of Brook Park, were flown by helicopter to Akron General Medical Center, where both were listed in critical condition, according to the Ohio Highway Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Chrissy

Bedford, OH

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Both parties are doing better than last week. They both still remain in surgery ICU Serious @ Akron General Hospital.
Dan

Cleveland, OH

#2 Oct 7, 2008
Hey Chrissy wanna meet up for a drink? How do you know both parties? I was friends of both

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brook Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Theodore Wilt arrested in July 4 fatal stabbing... (Jul '09) Tue I miss you my son 20
Anyone? Jul 25 Love 1
Four car windows smashed: Brook Park police blo... Jul 20 kimberly 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul 12 Musikologist 17
News A man flees from police at high speeds as his g... (Nov '09) Jul 1 mack 252
John Zalic, BOTTOM FEEDER Jun '15 Casimer Nowakowski 2
Attorney John Zalic , Worthless Jun '15 Casimer Nowakowski 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brook Park Mortgages