One Dead After Road Rage Incident

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

A 25-year-old driver is dead, after slamming into a guard rail on Interstate 71 northbound.
Comments
501 - 506 of 506 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2012
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
courtney nicole

Cleveland, OH

#520 Dec 20, 2011
an agine to the ugly trolls with no life that wanna say negitive comments on this form it is two years later an this form still has people who loved him an will never forget him as a person to all you other haters that will always Remember his name!!! WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN "C" IN BELOVED MEMORY
courtney nicole

Cleveland, OH

#521 Dec 20, 2011
( IN LOVING MEMORY OF CHARLES W.GOODSON ) it is about to be 2 yrs since you have passed i still am in denial im truly deeply lost without you "C" know u will be forever missed and your memory is undoubtedly living on threw our baby dominic m.goodson who i see looks just like every bit of u , from his smile, to his facial expressions, to his funny personality, he is a spitting image of you and for having that i am so greatful, an i'am thankful for the person you made me that i am this very day and i love you an miss u so much! 1-13-84 THRU 12-25-09
Sick of Moraly Challeged

Cleveland, OH

#522 Jun 19, 2012
The best thing that baby mama can do is give up that kid, let him have a chance to have a life, What life can she even give it? No job, no stability,and flat out crazy!
wouldnt you like to know

Cleveland, OH

#523 Jul 9, 2012
courtney nicole wrote:
just thought i post his pic so everyone talking crap can see the face of who they bad mouthing for no reason he was a good man ,my sons father and loved by so many and most impotantly the one i cannot live without R.I.P C
quit crying about your baby's daddy being gone BECAUSE we All know that .... Your Child Isnt C's that baby is NOT a Spittting imagne of him either only in your world he is... i luv you C R.I.H
wouldnt you like to know

Cleveland, OH

#524 Jul 9, 2012
Your Gone But Not Forgotten !

Since: Aug 12

Brunswick, OH

#526 Aug 18, 2012
Pitypat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this one is funny. We don't do drugs. That is left for people like you. Your tax dollars wasted on us? Not quite. We don't life on welfare and food stamps. That is for folks like you. And we would have no cause to say anything to his face because, like I said before, we don't buy or use drugs. Scared? You just proved that all you are is a bunch of ghetto thugs. Go take your sympathy to the funeral home website. We know just what you are.
I would love to know what exactly you do for a living, that you are paying out all these 'tax dollars' supporting the world, you are such a martyr and single moms of the world are in debted to you for all you do; yet I can't help but wonder how you have all this time to verbally berate a grieving family. I knew Charlie a long long time ago, I actually just stumbled on this and it breaks my heart. I am glad however, that there has been this gap in time since your ignorant, self-rightous posts, karma is patient, if he has not got you yet he will, plz keep us all updated and remember, when it comes back around on you, it's Charlie kicking you in your booty for hurting his loved ones when they already hurt. Remeber to hold ur tongue, God has his eye on you and he'll pass that final judgement, NOT YOU.So run at ur mouth,spew ur venom, truth is u r probably a lonely scared little person who has to attack grieving families online b/c you are to pathetic to go out and create a 'real' life for urself. I'm sorry for everyones loss, man I miss u chuckie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brook Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
the music thread (Mar '12) Aug 20 Musikologist 15
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Debate: Health Care - Parma, OH (Oct '13) Jul '14 Yeshabel Villotca... 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
•••
•••
•••

Brook Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brook Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brook Park News, Events & Info