A man flees from police at high speed...

A man flees from police at high speeds as his girlfriend sits in the car.

There are 252 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Nov 12, 2009, titled A man flees from police at high speeds as his girlfriend sits in the car.. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

PARMA, Ohio -- Jennifer Giannetti says she and her boyfriend, Dale Anderson, were on Ridge Road in Parma after visiting a relative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#314 Nov 21, 2009
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are really fixated on people in trailers. It has to be your way of life or you wouldn't talk about it so much. I really hope one day you can have that life you so dream of. The log home on the hill and fields.LOL
LOL, I have that dream already, no need to hope for me, save that hope for yourself. Jealous?

"Mother" and all your kin, Big Sissy, etc. or you're all the same. You two bounced this thread back up again when it was over for a few weeks. Both of you must of had your internet shut off, tsk tsk you really have to learn to pay those bills. Funny how you both showed up approximately the same time to goad Pitypat and I, by the way, you're way over your head. You "Mother" and your kin are trolls, you add absolutely nothing of any significance to the forum. You both have the trashiest mouths I have ever seen coming out of two women, and I use that term loosely. You both come across as ignorant, trashy, low-class broads.

As far as continuing to respond to you, you are starting to bore me. I have better things on this forum to post on, instead of coming back here feeding a troll. But you never know, you might get hungry.

“Jolly Good!”

Since: Nov 09

Brecksville

#315 Nov 21, 2009
SusanL_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Pitypat must of hit a nerve.
For the love of God, you can always spot em. Touche Susan!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#316 Nov 21, 2009
Mother wrote:
<quoted text> I find you so amusing. And wow you know exactly what happens after a night out. Does this happen to you every weekend? LOL
Don't drink, don't smoke. You seem to be the one with the problem here.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#317 Nov 21, 2009
NehaRain wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of God, you can always spot em. Touche Susan!
Even a blind squirrel gets a nut now and then (me). I hope I hit a nerve.

“Jolly Good!”

Since: Nov 09

Brecksville

#318 Nov 21, 2009
Pitypat wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a blind squirrel gets a nut now and then (me). I hope I hit a nerve.
Oh, you are one nervy broad. Go get em!
Mother

United States

#319 Nov 22, 2009
SusanL_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I have that dream already, no need to hope for me, save that hope for yourself. Jealous?
"Mother" and all your kin, Big Sissy, etc. or you're all the same. You two bounced this thread back up again when it was over for a few weeks. Both of you must of had your internet shut off, tsk tsk you really have to learn to pay those bills. Funny how you both showed up approximately the same time to goad Pitypat and I, by the way, you're way over your head. You "Mother" and your kin are trolls, you add absolutely nothing of any significance to the forum. You both have the trashiest mouths I have ever seen coming out of two women, and I use that term loosely. You both come across as ignorant, trashy, low-class broads.
As far as continuing to respond to you, you are starting to bore me. I have better things on this forum to post on, instead of coming back here feeding a troll. But you never know, you might get hungry.
You are so pathetic. You have these people so fooled about your life. And jealous, about what? No need I have it.
I am not the one who is on here everyday. Like some that I won't mention. The only reason I come back to it is, I get an e-mail alert that one of you idiots have posted something. So who is goading who. Trailer trash did your husband dump you for a young lady? Is that why you are so angry? I do know there are a lot of trailer's in Canton, Ohio. Seems to be a sore subject with you. I really think you live this life that is why you keep accusing everyone else of living your life.
Mother

United States

#320 Nov 22, 2009
So if you pathetic souls don't want me to post don't reply and I won't get an e-mail alert. I just find you amusing. LOL

Since: Nov 09

Cleveland, OH

#321 Nov 22, 2009
Mother wrote:
So if you pathetic souls don't want me to post don't reply and I won't get an e-mail alert. I just find you amusing. LOL
Mother, it is possible to turn off the alert, please don't though you are quite entertaining. Do you notice the only people that are still on this thread are your trashy family and ones that like to poke you.

I find you very entertaining as you attempt to fight back. In my life I don't engage in conversation with trailer trash very often, It is not that I avoid you but I live in a decent area and go to nice places.

Sometimes my 9 year old son will tell me about some kid at school that I believe is trash ( we don't have trailers in Rocky River ), I tell him to stay clear.

So keep posting, I do like to understand how you folks live.

Keep poking at SusanL and Pitypat, it is fun to see them [email protected] slap you.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#322 Nov 22, 2009
NehaRain wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you are one nervy broad. Go get em!
I am the blind squirrel here. Hope you don't think I was talking about you.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#323 Nov 22, 2009
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so.
I am sure I did. Going back and forth with you is like shooting fish in a barrel. Each time you comment you just prove to the rest of us just how ignorant you are. Your family is hurting and all you do is sit here and comment. Go raise your kids. I sure don't want to half to. I did my bit for God and Country. Hurry up before someone else gets your welfare check. I will just stay in my comfortable neighborhood. We don't have trailer trash like you. How on earth did you get where you are?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#324 Nov 23, 2009
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>You are so pathetic. You have these people so fooled about your life. And jealous, about what? No need I have it.
I am not the one who is on here everyday. Like some that I won't mention. The only reason I come back to it is, I get an e-mail alert that one of you idiots have posted something. So who is goading who. Trailer trash did your husband dump you for a young lady? Is that why you are so angry? I do know there are a lot of trailer's in Canton, Ohio. Seems to be a sore subject with you. I really think you live this life that is why you keep accusing everyone else of living your life.
Turn off your alert, then you will not have to post back and look like the idiot you are. We have a great life, not pathetic at all. No need to be jealous, just clean up your act, and stop being the trash you all are. You and your kin sure like bringing up "has your husband dumped you for a young lady." spiel. What is the matter "Mother", did your hubby run off with his 15 year old cousin while babysitting the kids? I am sorry, I am not up on how many trailers are in the Canton vicinity - I never had to cruise the parks looking for a home like you obviously have.
Mother

United States

#325 Nov 23, 2009
The way it is today wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother, it is possible to turn off the alert, please don't though you are quite entertaining. Do you notice the only people that are still on this thread are your trashy family and ones that like to poke you.
I find you very entertaining as you attempt to fight back. In my life I don't engage in conversation with trailer trash very often, It is not that I avoid you but I live in a decent area and go to nice places.
Sometimes my 9 year old son will tell me about some kid at school that I believe is trash ( we don't have trailers in Rocky River ), I tell him to stay clear.
So keep posting, I do like to understand how you folks live.
Keep poking at SusanL and Pitypat, it is fun to see them [email protected] slap you.
Wow Rocky River? Is that not where they have one of the largest low income housing projects on Rocky River Dr.? Do you live there? I won't even drive into that city after dark. If anyone doesn't believe me, do the research. Dealers hanging on every corner. Watch out your son might be the next one on the corner.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#326 Nov 23, 2009
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Rocky River? Is that not where they have one of the largest low income housing projects on Rocky River Dr.? Do you live there? I won't even drive into that city after dark. If anyone doesn't believe me, do the research. Dealers hanging on every corner. Watch out your son might be the next one on the corner.
You are so ignorant. Rocky River is a very nice suburb west of Lakewood on Lake Erie. Rocky River Drive is in Cleveland and the projects are out by the airport. You really are stupid. Go crawl back in your hole.

Since: Nov 09

Cleveland, OH

#327 Nov 23, 2009
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Rocky River? Is that not where they have one of the largest low income housing projects on Rocky River Dr.? Do you live there? I won't even drive into that city after dark. If anyone doesn't believe me, do the research. Dealers hanging on every corner. Watch out your son might be the next one on the corner.
You got me, I am a ghetto dweller. You got me cornered, I live in the Ghetto of Rocky River. You are so much smarter than I.
Mother

United States

#328 Nov 23, 2009
Pitypat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant. Rocky River is a very nice suburb west of Lakewood on Lake Erie. Rocky River Drive is in Cleveland and the projects are out by the airport. You really are stupid. Go crawl back in your hole.
Wow whose stupid? Rocky River has gone down hill. You have not lived here in awhile. They do have the dealer's on the corner's. How interesting you know where these low income housing properties are. So shut up! I wasn't even talking to you. Did I hit a nerve? You still have family there?
Mother

United States

#329 Nov 23, 2009
The way it is today wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me, I am a ghetto dweller. You got me cornered, I live in the Ghetto of Rocky River. You are so much smarter than I.
Look You started on me. I didn't reply to anything you may have posted. So run along and I won't respond to you.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#330 Nov 23, 2009
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>Wow whose stupid? Rocky River has gone down hill. You have not lived here in awhile. They do have the dealer's on the corner's. How interesting you know where these low income housing properties are. So shut up! I wasn't even talking to you. Did I hit a nerve? You still have family there?
You are the ignorant one here. Rocky River drive doesn't go into Rocky River. I lived in the Cleveland area up til last year. And there are no drug dealers on the corners in Rocky River. The police wouldn't stand for it. And I grew up in Cleveland. Near Lakewood, but I still had to go to the airport. When I was in high school I had friends that lived near Clara Westropp - the hoodlums from the projects were always hanging around in the nicer neighborhoods. So, yes, I know exactly where they are. Hit a nerve? Nope. None of my relatives lives in Cleveland anymore. They all got smart and moved to the suburbs.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#331 Nov 23, 2009
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>Look You started on me. I didn't reply to anything you may have posted. So run along and I won't respond to you.
You really are dumb. Look above on the posts. You did respond to him. Run along. Sounds like a good idea. Why don't you run along. And try to remember which name you are posting under.

Since: Nov 09

Cleveland, OH

#332 Nov 23, 2009
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>Look You started on me. I didn't reply to anything you may have posted. So run along and I won't respond to you.
You are such an idiot, Rocky River has not gone down hill. Our housing values have only dropped about 5%(that is very good). By the way 5% of my houses (yes I own one) is more then you make in a year or two. I would invite you to drive through but they would stop your rust-bucket on the border. The funniest part is you thought you got me, I gave you too much credit, I never thought you would fall for it. If I ever meet you I would do the finger under the chin to see if you would look down so I could flick you. The "look down" seldom works for anybody above 6 years of age, but I bet I would get you.

As I said before this thread now includes you and several people poking at you. Why don't you go watch Springer and give us a little report. If it is a good report I will give you lunch money.

“Jolly Good!”

Since: Nov 09

Brecksville

#333 Nov 23, 2009
Pitypat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the blind squirrel here. Hope you don't think I was talking about you.
That's okay. I am the deaf squirrel here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brook Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Sep 12 anon2 69
Friend needed! Aug '17 WestVee 1
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Aug '17 WestVee 7
Shooting range? Aug '17 mobile99 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 22
News Islam's not so subtle onslaught into America Jun '17 No honor only shame 2
River Edge Jun '17 Middie 1

Brook Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brook Park Mortgages