Police: Woman Killed When Man Fleeing Crashed Motorcycle

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

A speeding motorcycle loses control during a police pursuit, killing a woman and leaving a man seriously hurt.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sherry

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Staci I will miss you! You were a great mother and a great person.
Michelle

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Goddammnit Girl! I am so mad at you right now! I love You and will miss you baby doll!
sherriemom5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

im a friend of stacis she was a wonderful person a wonderful mother,this jerk she was on the bike with had no right to put her in danger,if he recovers from his injuries should be sent to prison for along long time,now her 10yr old daughter is without her mother
Terri

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Does anyone know atleast the first name of the guy she was with..?
Terri

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Please very important ,If it is who I suspect..I have proof of Drug use..I can help her family,,Even his initals....Help me help Stacis Daughter.
Michelle

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

I know his first and last name, will I get in trouble if I post it here? Initials: J. Z. 47 White male! It is believed that he ran because of possession of drugs!
Terri

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Michele r u sure ?
Michelle

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Yes, that is from Tawney! This morning.
Terri

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Sorry not the same person,,I am so horribly sorry for your loss,God Bless her,God Bless her family and friends.Mostly to her daughter.
And may He Rot in Hell if he makes it.
Michelle

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

I agree, who did you think it was? I have known her for almost 20 years!
Michelle

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

They said on the news he is recovering! So it's just wait and see now! Says he will be charged with Agg. Vehic. Homicide if he lives.
PityPat

Stafford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

OK. I know you are all her friends and all, but she got on the motorcycle with this dude. She bears some responsibility that her daughter is now without a mother. You are judged by the company you keep. If the guy does drugs...... My prayers are with her daughter. Hopefully there is a father somewhere.
Kat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Way to go! Wreck your bike, kill your girl and give the rest of us bikers a bad name! Thanks and have a great day!
people are mean

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

I'm sure when she got on the bike she did not know she was going to get killed PityPat. So what does that have about the people you know. Kat I didn't see anything about giving bikers a bad name. Really you 2 are idiots, a person was killed and now a daughter is without a mother.
Juls

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

I am truly saddened to see that a young life was lost. However I also agree with the poster who stated that she bears some responsiblity. If he had drugs or was drinking and she got on the bike anyhow, she bears some of the blame.
Sadly enough he will probably not serve much prison time.
Ange

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Okay, My Mom And Step Dad Knew Staci And All I have TO SAy Is You Pele Who Blame Her are wrong. this man was a stalker and a crul man,. i hope he rots in fuckig hell. i dont care what anyone thinks that what im saying about him is mean but this man is a idiot and didnt deserve to have a second chance.But stacii did desever the secnd chance. and if he did stop long enough we all kow staci would hve jumped of the bike so obviously he didnt sto and look what happen. our prayers are with you stacii fmiy and her daughter. we love you!
carissa odell

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

staci was a good friend the fam we will all miss her we will keep her lil girl and fam in are pary's :(
Juls

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Ang,
First of all, please use spell check honey or stay in school!!
You say he was a stalker, however SHE WILLINGLY had to get on the back of the bike. No one can force her to get on it. I am sure she was a lovely person and I am really saddened by the loss of another persons life. However responsibility goes on both parts.
Michelle

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

He wasn't the stalker, this was a different guy. I know who the stalker is! She did willingly get on the bike, she made a bad decision! She didn't deserve to die for it! Not all bikers are bad! This one happens to be, not only for Saturday nights events! Staci's ex husband is around, as well as many family and friends to help with Lindsey girl! Staci will be missed, I am still a little mad at her for her choices, but love her deeply and will miss her greatly!
Jennifer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Staci
We will all miss you..I'll pray for your daughter everyday.. John, I hope you wake up paralyzed from the eyes down for what you've done to Staci and her daughter..You finally got what you wanted you piece of #$@&! All she wanted was a good life for her and her daughter and you just couldn't leave her alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brook Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brook Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance