Suspect in Rocky River murder indicted as lawyer claims he acted in self defense

Mar 6, 2013 Full story: Cleveland.com

A Cuyahoga County grand jury has issued a murder indictment against a 21-year-old Cleveland man who's accused of dealing drugs and shooting two men in Rocky River, killing one of them.

Full Story
Paul Drake

Akron, OH

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Instead of giving 250-million to egypt we should focus on building at least four supermax prison(s) per state in this country. The jobs created as well as a reliable tax base more than justify this. Mr. Owens is simply a statistic of Lyndon B Johnsons' great society run amok. He was destined for failure and a life of crime because that is what he wanted.This is what the bleeding hearts do not understand, you cannot legislate a gauranteed outcome of results in life, common sense or morality. Owens is an animal because he chose to be one.Federal sentencing guidelines need imposed on a more regular basis to ensure long terms of incarceration, on a final note we should as a society adopt one of singapores' criminal deterrents/punishments- CANEING!!!!. Twenty or so strokes would do Mr. Owens a world of good, show it on the evening news so all the other idiots' can see what happens when you live the gangsta/savage lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brook Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parma mom pushing to ban 'too suggestive' leggi... Feb 27 ETC 1
Review: Kidz R' Kidz Childcare Feb 27 Danielle 1
Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb 19 Michael 2
Phil Davis' I Heart Waffles revived in new Shak... Feb 18 Darl 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Feb 1 scary doctor 57
the music thread (Mar '12) Jan 31 Musikologist 16
Review: Arch Of Brows Inc Jan '15 Shouldnt have paid 1
Brook Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web