Man killed on I-71

Man killed on I-71

There are 1 comment on the 96-5 KISS FM Cleveland, OH story from Sep 12, 2009, titled Man killed on I-71. In it, 96-5 KISS FM Cleveland, OH reports that:

A problem trailer has lead to the death of a Cleveland man. According to Brook Park Police, 47-year-old Junior Lane of West 90th Street stopped his pickup around 9:20 PM on I-71 just north of Snow Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 96-5 KISS FM Cleveland, OH.

cassandra24

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2009
i am the niece of junior lane. he is my mothers brother. i just wanted to say that all the commeknts that everyone is leaving about what a bad person he is, its just terriable. you guys only look at his background just like the courts. yea he has a criminal background but no one knows what happened and why he got into trouble. did u all know the man he harrased in the wheelchair was a crack head? did u know that juniors babys mother was in this mans house smoking crack with the baby? did u know that the 17 year old deserved what he got? no...no one knows they just want something to talk about. everyone knows that there is always more to the story than told?
i travel for a living and no what it is like to be broke down. i also know there is a law that states" MOVE OVER OR SLOW DOWN FOR DISABLED VECHILES". if the man would of slowed down or moved over this could have been avoided. all other trafic did. why couldnt the pld man?
then at the accident we asked the man if he had any remorse, and he said no. thats wrong. i hopes he goes to jail for the rest of his sorry life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brook Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Theodore Wilt arrested in July 4 fatal stabbing... (Jul '09) Jul 28 I miss you my son 20
Anyone? Jul 25 Love 1
Four car windows smashed: Brook Park police blo... Jul 20 kimberly 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul 12 Musikologist 17
News A man flees from police at high speeds as his g... (Nov '09) Jul 1 mack 252
John Zalic, BOTTOM FEEDER Jun '15 Casimer Nowakowski 2
Attorney John Zalic , Worthless Jun '15 Casimer Nowakowski 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brook Park Mortgages