tommorrow

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Young people. Don't you even have any ideas of buying nice things for yourselves. No homes no new cool cars no atv's no 4 wheelers or side by sides no children. Cause you can't afford it. Your freedom is gone. You owe your life to Obama care now. Enjoy. Or vote to overturn.
tony

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

I'm sure you don't have to worry. I'm sure your your on welfare. You get your healthcare for free. I'm already paying for it anyways. lol.
tommorrow

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

tony wrote:
I'm sure you don't have to worry. I'm sure your your on welfare. You get your healthcare for free. I'm already paying for it anyways. lol.
Your wrong. I'm self employed. I pay for my own. I'm high dollar everything but if the young people get penalized for being young to pay for everyone else just like I pay for everyone else. They need to get started. Obama says it will help everyone. I say repeal Obama care and get obama a hands out of all our pockets

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brook Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brook Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance