More than 100 Local Marines, Sailors ...

More than 100 Local Marines, Sailors Deployed on Mother's Day

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 9, 2010, titled More than 100 Local Marines, Sailors Deployed on Mother's Day. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

It was a sad Mother's Day for some as 140 local marines and sailors from the Brook Park based 3rd Battalion 25th Marines were deployed for Operation Enduring Freedom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

A Friend of A Marine

United States

#1 May 10, 2010
Dorian S.- I hope that all the marines are going to be ok, but especally Dorian. I hope that we don't have too many if none at all deaths in this fine group of Marines. I am sorry I never got to say goodbye to you Dorian but, I know I will see you again.
<3 Your Friend....
its just not the same

Malden, MA

#2 May 10, 2010
You've only been gone a day and a half and i miss you like crazy i never expected it to be this hard hope everyone makes it back safe and i cant wait to see you again
Mary Jo Skavdahl

North Olmsted, OH

#3 May 10, 2010
Thanks to our brave soldiers who continue to perserve our freedom. Thanks to Middleburg & Brook Park FF who flew the American flag for these brave soldiers yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brook Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Jan '18 pfffttttt 71
News Cleveland bank teller and brother charged in ro... (Jul '07) Jan '18 Someone with a go... 35
News Ex-Congressman Dennis Kucinich to launch bid fo... Jan '18 Proof or Dare 9
i hate parma (Aug '12) Jan '18 CarmenAngela00 2
Parma mom pushing to ban 'too suggestive' leggi... (Feb '15) Jan '18 CarmenAngela00 2
Poll Mystic Creek Apartments, good or bad? (May '08) Jan '18 Unhappy Camper 19
News Three men accused of leading police officers on... Jan '18 lol 1

Brook Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brook Park Mortgages