What is the best kind of Dip?
Cain

Pueblo, CO

#90 Oct 9, 2012
grizzly wintergreen longcut
Jen

San Antonio, TX

#91 Oct 21, 2012
I think either Cope Straight long cut or Cope southern blend is the best. Wintergreen's okay, but I'm not a big fan of minty stuff.
yall be dippin

Wellsboro, PA

#92 Oct 26, 2012
Saliva wrote:
<quoted text> u dumbasz you don't milk a chicken and stop making fun of our words! Ya'll is a known contraction meaning you all, but "u's" don't mean shit. Don't make fun of agriculture. Ya'll dumbass yanks don't understand without ag, you wouldn't even have clothes! Because what profession grows and packages cotton? CERTAINLY not snooty ass yankee professions. I'll tell you what profession does, Agriculture does! Yet youre gonna make fun of rednecks like me until you get shot.! So do us all a favor and SHUT UP! Oh and copenhagen wintergreen is pretty good.
I'm a yank but in an area with mostly patch farms. Anyway this time of the year people learn to appreciate agribusiness, because without it they would be subsistence farming or starving.
Grizz wizz

Benson, NC

#93 Nov 11, 2012
Grizzly wintergreen long cut is all they make right?? It's the only dip I would buy... Dippin the grizz wizz for 10yrs bet a lot of you never even seen a can with a plastic lid.... Haha....
gut that dip like a man

Wellsboro, PA

#94 Nov 12, 2012
I shred fermented whole leaf tobacco from S. Carolina in a food processor. Makes Cope' taste like frosted wheat.
gut that dip like a man

Wellsboro, PA

#95 Nov 12, 2012
I buy the whole leaf stuff to keep the weeds down in my gardens and the nicotine is a natural insecticide. I make a tea out of it and put that in my sprayer to knock out pests.
Jake

Kirkland, IL

#96 Nov 28, 2012
Grizzly wintergreen is a great dip, mint is also good but for some reason doesn't seem as strong, longhorn, timberwolf and all that shit sucks stick to grizzly, red man, Copenhagen and last but not least kodiak
dognes

Masontown, PA

#97 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
The Best "Dip" is Skinny Dip
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#98 Dec 1, 2012
skinny dip
Redneck

Lanham, MD

#99 Dec 25, 2012
DatManChet wrote:
Dipman... our an idiot.. Snus is terrible.. The best kinds are.. Cope Wintergreen, Grizz, Red Seal, Red Man straight, and Skoal Apple.
yea got that right I love red man straight and cope is the bomb ..I recommend you try southern blend .. Grizz isn't too bad it's pretty good some can be overbearing with flavored though but cope is the best.. Red man is pretty good too the straight is at least .. And skoal apple blend is good too but can leave you with a chemicaly taste . I would say cope is the best then comes redman straight then grizz
Redneck

Lanham, MD

#100 Dec 25, 2012
Cope straight and southern blend are the best dips and straight is a good flavor people think it sounds nastey but its accualy a clean taste .. It's kinda salty and good. Red man is great too . Grizz is okay and I'm not too big on it but skoal kinda sucks but apple the juices taste like apple so it's whatever just pick what u like but recommend cope .
Redneck

Lanham, MD

#101 Dec 25, 2012
If you are not a regular dipper and want to try straight the best for you to try would be red man straight it's good and not much nicotine . I'm kinda a beginner . Cope is strong so is grizz so take those easily if you start with them and good luck

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#102 Dec 28, 2012
Campbell's, Cream of Shrimp(Walmart) soup, creamed cheese, cooked shrimp, lemon juice....incredible....
Tucker Mullen

Floresville, TX

#103 Feb 11, 2013
Copenhagen wintergreen, long cut,smooth hickory i hate the other brands
Darton Legstra

Oscoda, MI

#104 Feb 13, 2013
I'm Copenhagen snuff, and grizzly green all the way! But you may like the fruity flavors. Me my self I don't prefer them. But hey, give em a try, you may enjoy them. I don't mind a dip of skoal cheery once and a great while. But shit horn ( long horn) ain't for me.. Most people HATE it! But everyone's different. So try what ever it is you think you might like. Iv had just about everything there is. Iv been dipping steady since 5th grade. Lol ( yes I know to damn young!) but fuck it. Lol ohh and Copenhagen southern has a great natural but sweet taste too, I mostly compare it too grizzly 1900 long cut. So for sure give that a try, had a great amount of nicotine too!!! Keep spitting black y'all!!!
individual

United States

#105 Feb 27, 2013
Saliva wrote:
<quoted text> u dumbasz you don't milk a chicken and stop making fun of our words! Ya'll is a known contraction meaning you all, but "u's" don't mean shit. Don't make fun of agriculture. Ya'll dumbass yanks don't understand without ag, you wouldn't even have clothes! Because what profession grows and packages cotton? CERTAINLY not snooty ass yankee professions. I'll tell you what profession does, Agriculture does! Yet youre gonna make fun of rednecks like me until you get shot.! So do us all a favor and SHUT UP! Oh and copenhagen wintergreen is pretty good.
I'm from the south and I'll gladly tell you to shut the hell up or learn to talk American English you dumb bloke!
justabitch

Demotte, IN

#106 Mar 3, 2013
Honestly? The Grizz wintergreen long cut is actually pretty good. Haha but it's been a while since I last dipped.(:
Redneckdipper

United States

#107 Mar 4, 2013
Copenhagen wintergreen longcut
Packin lips

Chesapeake, OH

#109 Mar 22, 2013
I think the best kind is skoal apple , peach

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#110 Mar 23, 2013
I've seen a few managers over the years, that were major dips.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bronxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why shouldn't Islamic women be liberated? 5 hr pearl 24
New Rochelle (Sep '07) 8 hr Bayview 3,366
News Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... 11 hr 333stenbrian 1
News More Americans Engaging in Same-Sex Encounters 12 hr LAVON AFFAIR 20
News Bitter Pill Turing Pharma Ceo Shkreli arrested ... (Dec '15) 12 hr shkreli zionism 2
News New Rochelle Man Sentenced for Stealing Over $6... Jun 23 333stenbrian 1
News Outspoken theologian ousted from the Lutheran C... (Jul '15) Jul '15 barbsalter 2

Bronxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bronxville Mortgages