New Rochelle man convicted of rapes o...

New Rochelle man convicted of rapes of prostitutes in Mt. Vernon, Bronxville

There are 1 comment on the Journal News story from Oct 21, 2008, titled New Rochelle man convicted of rapes of prostitutes in Mt. Vernon, Bronxville. In it, Journal News reports that:

A White Plains jury took just four hours yesterday to convict a 31-year-old New Rochelle man of raping two prostitutes at different times, driving his girlfriend's car each time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

Not good Journalism

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2008
This is an innocent man being torn from his family and friends because he refused to testify in a murder trial against Daran Washington. Mr. Haywood and his girlfriend, were asked to falsely testify that Mr. Washington, told them that he shot a man in Mt. Vernon and wanted to see his daughter before he left town. However, the couple refuse to lie as the Det. wanted them too. Less then a few months later, Daren's case was dropped; and Tyrone is arrested for the rape of a prostitute wanted in other areas of NY. Also, the female was supposedly picked up less then five blocks from the Mt. Vernon police Dept.
But none of these facts were ever investiagated by this news paper. Only the DA's side of the story is reported here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bronxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mt vernon is a bad place to live (Sep '08) 8 hr msgemini66 153
News Helicopter carrying WWE exec makes emergency oc... Sat Evan Politico 4
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Eastchester (Jan '14) Jul 17 Anonymous 59
8 Beechwood Ave. Fire Feb. 1958 (Oct '10) Jul 17 Gail 4
Can a man love two women at the same time? (Mar '10) Jul 16 Lovely 232
8 Beechwood Ave. Fire Feb. 1958 (Oct '09) Jul 16 Gail 5
News Security Cameras On Tap for Upscale Village Nea... (Jul '16) Jul '16 ksnow 1

Bronxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bronxville Mortgages