Lincoln Hospital worst hospital in NYC

Lincoln Hospital worst hospital in NYC

Posted in the The Bronx Forum

Serious though

South Ozone Park, NY

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Go to Albert Einstein Hospital, they are great with treating the patients and the staff is very nice
unknown

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2012
Is the worst hospital have you waiting Fo hours ppl leave because they get tired of waiting not because they already been seen by the doctor you could be dieyin in the er and nobody will do nothing this nurses just take their sweet time getting pay for nothing I swear
smh

Frisco, TX

#5 May 3, 2012
stay away wrote:
Do not go to Lincoln hospital. The doctors there do not follow the hippocratic oath, the place is dingy and filthy, and many of the doctors and nurses can barely speak English. No, it is better for you to die rather than to go to Lincoln Hospital (where you'll die from mistreatment and neglect anyway).
The good hospitals are located In nice areas.. So that will tell you enough I never went there and never will.. God for bid.. The best hospital as of now is the San lukes hospital in 114 amsterdam the best doctors..
unknown

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2012
I just walked out of lincoln hospital its terrible they'll have you waiting years and some employees there will tell you false information to the point where you'd stand in one line and you were suppose to stand on the other...to all employees of lincoln hospital this is my question "what the fuck is wrong with ya put a pep in ya step and work for that dollar"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bronx Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Hillary4Hell2016 11,921
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr TMAN_Mets 332,002
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr FORREST 16,043
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr zef 311,621
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr momma chamberlin 41,513
Mets talk back (Dec '06) 5 hr jimi-yank 29,276
trump mind flips flops 6 hr trump filps and f... 1

The Bronx Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance