Bronx Dad Killed Saving Son In Chuck ...

Bronx Dad Killed Saving Son In Chuck E. Cheese Parking Lot

There are 30 comments on the New York Post story from Jul 12, 2009, titled Bronx Dad Killed Saving Son In Chuck E. Cheese Parking Lot. In it, New York Post reports that:

A man who had been fighting with his wife in the parking lot of a kid-themed restaurant in The Bronx sped off in a car and struck and killed a father -- who died pushing his 6-year-old son to safety, cops said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AFRIEND2U

Levittown, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2009
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE COLON FAMILY, HOWEVER THE MAN BEHIND THE WHEEL WAS NOT A BAD INDIVIDUAL, THOSE WHO PERSONALLY KNEW HIM, KNEW HIM AS A VERY HARD WORKING INDIVIDUAL, A LOVING FATHER AND A FRIEND WHO WOULD GIVE THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK FOR OTHERS. I GUESS IT IS EASY TO SAY ANYTHING AND BE JUDGEMENTAL. FEAR, ADRENALINE COULD MAKE ONE DO THINGS WITHOUT THINKING...THE GUY WENT TO WORK EVERYDAY AND GAVE IT 150% EVERYDAY AT WORK. HE WAS NO DRUG DEALER AND BUSTED HIS ASS TO BUY THAT VEHICLE...HE WAS NO DRUG DEALER...GOD WILL DECIDE.
Lady Justice

Nesconset, NY

#2 Jul 14, 2009
A good person doesnt drag a mans body and hit 6 other cars. We all have a loss as a friend, a family, etc. THAT cant be replaced. Justice in my eyes is him being ripped away from his family see how he likes that. Angry doesnt begin to cover it, I've been a friend for years there are 2 CHILDREN fatherless I couldnt care less what happens to him because NOTHING is going to change what he did. I dont give a damn about what the drivers family feels, God couldnt have enough wrath to make this right.
Lady Justice

Nesconset, NY

#3 Jul 14, 2009
AFRIEND2U wrote:
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE COLON FAMILY, HOWEVER THE MAN BEHIND THE WHEEL WAS NOT A BAD INDIVIDUAL, THOSE WHO PERSONALLY KNEW HIM, KNEW HIM AS A VERY HARD WORKING INDIVIDUAL, A LOVING FATHER AND A FRIEND WHO WOULD GIVE THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK FOR OTHERS. I GUESS IT IS EASY TO SAY ANYTHING AND BE JUDGEMENTAL. FEAR, ADRENALINE COULD MAKE ONE DO THINGS WITHOUT THINKING...THE GUY WENT TO WORK EVERYDAY AND GAVE IT 150% EVERYDAY AT WORK. HE WAS NO DRUG DEALER AND BUSTED HIS ASS TO BUY THAT VEHICLE...HE WAS NO DRUG DEALER...GOD WILL DECIDE.

And if it was your child, your father, your mother I can promise you, your sentiments about adreneline, etc wouldnt be the same. If youve looked at the paper and seen things like this before Im sure youve said what a monster, he should blah blah this is NO different. Outraged doesnt begin to cover it.
Jsomething

Hoboken, NJ

#4 Jul 15, 2009
yeah A friend 2 u, is gay, shut up. don't ever type no more.
jay

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2009
AFRIEND2U wrote:
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE COLON FAMILY, HOWEVER THE MAN BEHIND THE WHEEL WAS NOT A BAD INDIVIDUAL, THOSE WHO PERSONALLY KNEW HIM, KNEW HIM AS A VERY HARD WORKING INDIVIDUAL, A LOVING FATHER AND A FRIEND WHO WOULD GIVE THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK FOR OTHERS. I GUESS IT IS EASY TO SAY ANYTHING AND BE JUDGEMENTAL. FEAR, ADRENALINE COULD MAKE ONE DO THINGS WITHOUT THINKING...THE GUY WENT TO WORK EVERYDAY AND GAVE IT 150% EVERYDAY AT WORK. HE WAS NO DRUG DEALER AND BUSTED HIS ASS TO BUY THAT VEHICLE...HE WAS NO DRUG DEALER...GOD WILL DECIDE.
im thinking the courts will decide before god gets a chance to take care of this raging lunatic. its very easy to be judgemental, your friend apparently flipped out because his wife put him in his place and he went on a rampage, nearly killing a little boy, instead killing his father infront of the boy, and youre worried about people rushing to judgment...two words, shut up. who cares how great of a worker he was, and why are you spewing he wasnt a drug dealer?! dont judge, the courts will decide.
Lady Justice

Nesconset, NY

#6 Jul 19, 2009
Lady Justice wrote:
How dare any of you say hes a great man, bad people do great things and their still what they are. Not intentional you say? How do you SEE a child and father with a neck brace walking down the street and you mow them down like cattle, an accident you STOP! Anger? No try outrage what we've lost cant be replaced, nor can the kids, and when it happens TO YOU oh hes a great man come talk to me about how leaving it to god, and the driver did it on accident is what you respond. People look at the newspapers and say what a horrific thing etc, its NO different when you know the person who did it and they should be treated equally. This scumbag sorry excuse for a living breathing person gets to breathe another day, he can see his kid in jail, lets hope one day his daughter isnt dragged under a car and the answer is well the driver was a great person. God?? I'll deal with God and my anger myself, but im no da** hypocrite, a life was ruined because hes a COWARD, instead of hurting himself of his wife the intended aim of anger he hurt 13 people killing 1. But no.. totaling an escalade after dragging my family my friend my loved one is an ACCIDENT is what your telling me. Maybe what you all need to all do is keep your god dam** comments to yourself on what a great person he is, I spit on you all and HOPE you all reap it for defending him and one day you FEEL what we feel.
Your da** right I said he should killed his girl/wife or himself do us all a favor miguel had nothing to do with his RAGE OR HIS MOMENT OF TEMP INSANITY. SO you are da** fu**** right he shoudlve done us all a favor. Hypocritical?? No Im speaking truth, if im pist at you why would I hurt someone else that has nothing to do with you for example the problem should be solved between the intended parties. But as ive said before hes a f**** coward and cant own up to what hes done why should he with everyone around him praising his graces, and saying no one should be hurt. How many times was he arrested? But the cops are lying about that right.**ck off eat **** and REAP it. I passed angry a long time ago, now that ive come to terms miguel is gone, im wayyyyyyy past angry, past upset, im at a point of PURE RAGE. I hope you find yourself here one day
Bob

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 19, 2009
I think the wife bear some blame. She fired him up. She must be a bitch.
Joe Bronx

Eastchester, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2009
Damn...what the hell has being gay got to do with any of this shit? One man is dead and another is going to jail for a long time...Maybe you're gay and need to come out of the closet dude...otherwise stick to the subject
BobbyPeru--liket hecountry

Astoria, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2009
Speaking of Jack: One-Eyed Jack's yearnin' to go a-peepin' in a seafood store.
MyBottomsWetNsti nks

Bronx, NY

#10 Jul 31, 2009
Their pizza's the best in town
RightOnMyChestBr o

Randolph, ME

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Top notch pizza. Incredibly horrible place to have children though. Having a Chuck E. Cheese in the Bronx is like having a ToysRus in the middle of Darfur. Damn do they make a good slice.
Wendy Toga

Astoria, NY

#12 Aug 16, 2009
Why are there so many angry gross people with horrible grammar wearing ill-fitting clothes and romanticizing violence these days?
OhWellSchitHappe ns

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 16, 2009
Those illegals in the Bronx play rough. Keep up the good work.
Lush

Lindenhurst, NY

#14 Aug 27, 2009
I hope this does not make the Chuck E. Cheese Corporation rethink it's policy on selling alcohol. This place is unbearable without the booze!
UVEGOT2BKIDDING

New York, NY

#15 Sep 16, 2009
AFRIEND2U wrote:
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE COLON FAMILY, HOWEVER THE MAN BEHIND THE WHEEL WAS NOT A BAD INDIVIDUAL, THOSE WHO PERSONALLY KNEW HIM, KNEW HIM AS A VERY HARD WORKING INDIVIDUAL, A LOVING FATHER AND A FRIEND WHO WOULD GIVE THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK FOR OTHERS. I GUESS IT IS EASY TO SAY ANYTHING AND BE JUDGEMENTAL. FEAR, ADRENALINE COULD MAKE ONE DO THINGS WITHOUT THINKING...THE GUY WENT TO WORK EVERYDAY AND GAVE IT 150% EVERYDAY AT WORK. HE WAS NO DRUG DEALER AND BUSTED HIS ASS TO BUY THAT VEHICLE...HE WAS NO DRUG DEALER...GOD WILL DECIDE.
THIS GUY WAS A COMPLETE MORON I WAS IN ONE ON THE CARS HE HIT! HE RUNIED PEOPLES LIFE BECAUSE HE WAS ON DRUGS THE DAY OF THE ACCIDENT I DOUBT YOU KNEW HIM VERY WELL BECAUSE HES BEEN ARRESTED FOR DRUG CHARGES & EVERYTHING AND IT WASNT HIS CAR HE WAS DRIVING IT WAS HIS BROTHER IN LAWS SO BEFORE YOU SPEAK KNOW THE FACTS!!!!

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#16 Sep 16, 2009
UVEGOT2BKIDDING wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS GUY WAS A COMPLETE MORON I WAS IN ONE ON THE CARS HE HIT! HE RUNIED PEOPLES LIFE BECAUSE HE WAS ON DRUGS THE DAY OF THE ACCIDENT I DOUBT YOU KNEW HIM VERY WELL BECAUSE HES BEEN ARRESTED FOR DRUG CHARGES & EVERYTHING AND IT WASNT HIS CAR HE WAS DRIVING IT WAS HIS BROTHER IN LAWS SO BEFORE YOU SPEAK KNOW THE FACTS!!!!
did you know him well?? what kind of drugs did he deal?? did you ever sleep with him for drugs?? whens the last time you prostituted yourself for drugs?? did you ever sleep with his brother-in-law?? was he good in bed?? did his wife find out?? did she know the facts?? did you spread your many STDs??....i just want the facts
Jimmy Crack Corn

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 16, 2009
The way I see this, its no big loss. The one idiot hit like 10 cars, killed someone and is going to jail for a long time. Good, my car is safer. The other guy was on disability from his job as a CELL PHONE STORE MANAGER? Disability from what? Talking? Filling out papers? Yet is still able to go out walking around with his son, who is on a tricycle and is even able to throw the kid onto the sidewalk? Something stinks about THAT story right there.

Yeah. No big loss.
special ed

Kings Park, NY

#18 Sep 17, 2009
I like the pizza at chucky cheese.If the dad would have had one more quarter...
not saying

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2009
JCC- you're WAY out of line with that stupid, yeah, stupid post.
Jimmy Crack Corn wrote:
The way I see this, its no big loss. The one idiot hit like 10 cars, killed someone and is going to jail for a long time. Good, my car is safer. The other guy was on disability from his job as a CELL PHONE STORE MANAGER? Disability from what? Talking? Filling out papers? Yet is still able to go out walking around with his son, who is on a tricycle and is even able to throw the kid onto the sidewalk? Something stinks about THAT story right there.
Yeah. No big loss.
Jimmy Crack Corn

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Sep 17, 2009
not saying wrote:
JCC- you're WAY out of line with that stupid, yeah, stupid post.<quoted text>
Out of line because you simply don't like what I'm saying or out of line because you can refute something I stated? Merely indicting my words does not really do anything for your side of, what is for now, a very one-sided discussion. I've made my case, please make yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bronx Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 16 min Younohoo 723
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min OzRitz 53,989
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr mjjcpa 4,906
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr -Sprocket- 11,862
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) Fri Harry5 189
ADOPTEEs' One Fell Swoop Campaign - SIGN the Pe... Fri joanNYadoptees 1
Make new friends & nsa Jul 2 Jayman814 1
More from around the web

The Bronx People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

The Bronx Mortgages