Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#284448 Jul 2, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Willingham goes DL...rumored to be a Yankee target...
Is that a hunch or is there a link to that rumor?

Yankee Stadium

#284449 Jul 2, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Top IFA Eloy Jimenez still up for grabs...
O's trading Pedro Strop to CHC could backfire although his numbers were marginal across the board he absolutly owned the Red Sox...
Love to see another LacKKKKKKKKKKKKy outing like his last...
Wow...I actually agree Cubs got the better side of the deal.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284450 Jul 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...I actually agree Cubs got the better side of the deal.
What's good Fu..... Yanks back in action tonight with your boy homerun Hughes as you call him on the hill lol....... Cano seems to have woken up on he road..... He is 10-for-17 at the plate through four games of the team's seven-game trip, with three home runs and five RBIs. It was good to get a win last night......

Yankee Stadium

#284451 Jul 2, 2013
Aroid on the clock and starts his up to 20 day minor league rehab assignment tonight.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#284452 Jul 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's good Fu..... Yanks back in action tonight with your boy homerun Hughes as you call him on the hill lol....... Cano seems to have woken up on he road..... He is 10-for-17 at the plate through four games of the team's seven-game trip, with three home runs and five RBIs. It was good to get a win last night......

Aj was looking for you last night! Enjoyed the cena del rio match.

Yanks need to get on a streak. Good win last night

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284453 Jul 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Aroid on the clock and starts his up to 20 day minor league rehab assignment tonight.

Aroid is still better then any third baseman on the roster. I think,lol

Yankee Stadium

#284454 Jul 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's good Fu..... Yanks back in action tonight with your boy homerun Hughes as you call him on the hill lol....... Cano seems to have woken up on he road..... He is 10-for-17 at the plate through four games of the team's seven-game trip, with three home runs and five RBIs. It was good to get a win last night......
Yanks need some wins here Dell

Yankee Stadium

#284455 Jul 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Aroid is still better then any third baseman on the roster. I think,lol
I think so also Jim. Cashman and the Yanks correctly had a measured press conference today with a well coached Aroid damping any lofty expectations.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284456 Jul 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Aj was looking for you last night! Enjoyed the cena del rio match.
Yanks need to get on a streak. Good win last night
Dude AJ is a hot little chick.lol....... I always diged the crazy chicks..... Very good match with Cena and Del Rio...... Wyatt family coming next week......

Yanks are not dead yet lol...... Have plenty of games to go......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284457 Jul 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so also Jim. Cashman and the Yanks correctly had a measured press conference today with a well coached Aroid damping any lofty expectations.
Any kinda offense at this point from A Rod is a plus..... Hey might as well use him since you can't dump of trade him..... Yanks aren't that team in my opinion to pay you to leave lol......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284458 Jul 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

a happy family, lol...good to point out the press conference fu...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284459 Jul 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Dude AJ is a hot little chick.lol....... I always diged the crazy chicks..... Very good match with Cena and Del Rio...... Wyatt family coming next week......
Yanks are not dead yet lol...... Have plenty of games to go......

velvet will be jealous!! yanks have life..they can get on a streak...sooner of later...not out of anything.

I thought it was a good raw....and bully must be mad as guess who got really married to some dallas cowboy...

Since: Jan 08

brooklyn

#284460 Jul 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
velvet will be jealous!! yanks have life..they can get on a streak...sooner of later...not out of anything.
I thought it was a good raw....and bully must be mad as guess who got really married to some dallas cowboy...
How u doin Jimbo? Wheres your mutt sidekick?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284461 Jul 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Velvet knows she is my number one..... Daniel Bryan is going to win MITB...... Omg I heard about Brooke.....

Yanks are down 1-0......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284462 Jul 2, 2013
Yanks up 2-1 now....... Gonzalez with a two run double......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284463 Jul 2, 2013
Make that 3-1........ Ichy with a single......

Yankee Stadium

#284464 Jul 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Make that 3-1........ Ichy with a single......
Break up the Yankees!!! Adams and Gonzalez with the big nights at the bottom of the order.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284465 Jul 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Break up the Yankees!!! Adams and Gonzalez with the big nights at the bottom of the order.
Lol break them up....... Bats are stating to wake up these past couple of games.....

. Gonzalez and Adams with a couple of hits so far..... Cano..... Wow is all I have to say..... I know it's against Minnesota, but like you said.we need wins ........ Home run Hughes was just lucky tonight lol......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284466 Jul 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol break them up....... Bats are stating to wake up these past couple of games.....
. Gonzalez and Adams with a couple of hits so far..... Cano..... Wow is all I have to say..... I know it's against Minnesota, but like you said.we need wins ........ Home run Hughes was just lucky tonight lol......

"good" hughes shows up...and bottom bats wake up....

its the twins, but it count...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284467 Jul 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

It was overdue...a good thing

arod finally played a game in the minors and was right back to normal, well, playoff normal...no hits and striking out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bronx Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 min jimi-yank 40,226
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 30 min SweLL GirL 15,451
News Pride parade steps off in New York in Orlando's... 38 min Beauty QUEEN 11
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,113
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Truth is might 311,343
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Forrest 14,655
Time to go? (Jun '15) 5 hr Into The Night 11,952
More from around the web

Personal Finance

The Bronx Mortgages