Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275957 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> 40,216 to be precise...
Sure. Now tell me the one about Goldilocks and the 3 bears.

Cheer up donnie could be alot of cheap tickets this summer, alot of giveaways.... I bet you could get a box seat at $20 on the street for tonight's game
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275958 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> don't let it bother you so much...
Doesn't bother me in the least if they have nothing to back Logan, but Girardi is using him against RH as well so his innings will climb way too early...

I'm always the armchair GM. If I'm Cashman as soon as Granderson's cast comes off I'd move him. Gonna take a lot of hits from fans moving a bat but he's a rental and Gardner as a leadoff is more valuable now if he can start hitting...I'd toss a ton at the Rangers for Jurickson Profar...clean house at the farm although the only regular is Grandy that could be moved.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275959 Apr 4, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot has been made of Cano ditching Boras...
Cano hasn't exactly stood up and led the Yanks so far...until he does without Boras spruking his values the lower the price tag goes the less likely it is he signs with NY...tho' I think he will
are you serious its TWO games into the season lol...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275960 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Cheer up donnie could be alot of cheap tickets this summer, alot of giveaways.... I bet you could get a box seat at $20 on the street for tonight's game
be more in boston as they try to repeat with another last place finish...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275961 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> are you serious its TWO games into the season lol...
Just keep watching and rember what I said. No communication...rolling eyes at teammates play...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275962 Apr 4, 2013
O's Rays....funny everyone said great pitching and no offence. Look at the scores of the last 2..all offense and no great pitching...
Think that kinda exposes the myth of the great pitching...wait till that catches up to them....
all this after two games have been played lol....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275963 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> be more in boston as they try to repeat with another last place finish...
Thats not gonna happen donnie and as much as you taunt it..you know it. Sox salary still $28m UNDER cap. Plenty of depth now. Drew and Ortiz within weeks. They can afford anything they want.

Farrell makes the staff better. Sox without proper pitching coachs since he left.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#275964 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Doesn't bother me in the least if they have nothing to back Logan, but Girardi is using him against RH as well so his innings will climb way too early...
I'm always the armchair GM. If I'm Cashman as soon as Granderson's cast comes off I'd move him. Gonna take a lot of hits from fans moving a bat but he's a rental and Gardner as a leadoff is more valuable now if he can start hitting...I'd toss a ton at the Rangers for Jurickson Profar...clean house at the farm although the only regular is Grandy that could be moved.
Speaking of the farm it was good to hear Farrell announce Drew as the strating SS as soon as he's ready which will probably be the home opener Monday. Iggys holding down the fort and should be ready for fulltime duty next year for now though the Sox will do the smart thing and send him to Paw....a future all-start for alot of years no doubt
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275965 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> all this after two games have been played lol....
Go look up the numbers. By the time ESPN gets around to reporting this to you it will be common knowledge.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275966 Apr 4, 2013
Anyway gotta run...recording the game again...

Safe for Mr 95 to come out now if he's finished sobbing over his Jeter on black velvet painting
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275967 Apr 4, 2013
Guess we won't be seeing much of fatboy since all is normal in the baseball world Mets lose. Big Ike and Duba go a combined 0 for 6 met power and the new hero cowgirl is removed for a pinch hitter after going 0 for 3....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275968 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Thats not gonna happen donnie and as much as you taunt it..you know it. Sox salary still $28m UNDER cap. Plenty of depth now. Drew and Ortiz within weeks. They can afford anything they want.
Farrell makes the staff better. Sox without proper pitching coachs since he left.
no taunt just a fact they did finish last 69-93 last year as I posted...As for farrell he did nothing in toronto to make the staff better or the team as they finished 22 games behind the yankees last year..Sox won't spend after that 300 million bust (craw and Gonz)...Ortiz is still an overweight old man thats injury prone that backs up the bases..No longer the player he was...The red sox lineup scares no one with pedroid batting third...Nothing written here is a TAUNT..All Facts!!!I'll leave the taunting to you cause thats all you do...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275969 Apr 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of the farm it was good to hear Farrell announce Drew as the strating SS as soon as he's ready which will probably be the home opener Monday. Iggys holding down the fort and should be ready for fulltime duty next year for now though the Sox will do the smart thing and send him to Paw....a future all-start for alot of years no doubt
sure he is moron just like cowgirl for the Mets...Big Ike and duba had lots of trouble hitting the Ball out of Big Citi today lots and lots of SO today..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#275970 Apr 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of the farm it was good to hear Farrell announce Drew as the strating SS as soon as he's ready which will probably be the home opener Monday. Iggys holding down the fort and should be ready for fulltime duty next year for now though the Sox will do the smart thing and send him to Paw....a future all-start for alot of years no doubt

Tman! Mets lose. All back to normal.

Say, recall this?

"I don't live in ny"
"I don't have any suites in citi field"
" I'm tman"
"Just say we went to the clubhouse to meet players"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#275971 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> no taunt just a fact they did finish last 69-93 last year as I posted...As for farrell he did nothing in toronto to make the staff better or the team as they finished 22 games behind the yankees last year..Sox won't spend after that 300 million bust (craw and Gonz)...Ortiz is still an overweight old man thats injury prone that backs up the bases..No longer the player he was...The red sox lineup scares no one with pedroid batting third...Nothing written here is a TAUNT..All Facts!!!I'll leave the taunting to you cause thats all you do...

Exactly. All facts. Fact is sox aint spending another 300 mil again after craw and gonzo. Ortiz does back up the bases. Sox win a couple and gorilla chest pounding begins.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#275972 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I do...however sometimes I find him and his gay fat buddy amusing...so I enjoy crapping on them!
Dude, make the Pinelawn Challenge. I am willing to make the RiverHouse Challenge. Its open to anyone anytime if they have the guts. Message me for more details. In the meantime, you going to let Bronto talk down to you?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#275973 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
When is your next trip to USA going to be? I assume its going to be in the new england area? Momma has a really nice suite in Citifield, I seen pics of it. Too bad Sox don't play in the NL

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#275974 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I do...however sometimes I find him and his gay fat buddy amusing...so I enjoy crapping on them!
Dude, just make sure you know this. The RiverHouse Challenge is my personal address. Its open 24 hours a day 7 days a week to you or anyone else such as Bronto, etc. I am no coward. Anyone can make their move. I don't see anyone else inviting anyone to their personal home on an open forum
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275975 Apr 4, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>When is your next trip to USA going to be? I assume its going to be in the new england area? Momma has a really nice suite in Citifield, I seen pics of it. Too bad Sox don't play in the NL
LIAR...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275976 Apr 4, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, just make sure you know this. The RiverHouse Challenge is my personal address. Its open 24 hours a day 7 days a week to you or anyone else such as Bronto, etc. I am no coward. Anyone can make their move. I don't see anyone else inviting anyone to their personal home on an open forum
last name just post it or I'll get it from Jimi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bronx Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 37 min Nonlib 12,028
Vote Hillary 1 hr arrest hillary 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 60,176
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 40,282
News David Goldstein, doctor in Selden, dies at 49 (Apr '08) 1 hr Shelby1314 239
when your out for a nice dinner 1 hr pete 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Joi C 14,696

The Bronx Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

The Bronx Mortgages