Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard in my life.

of course not...its impossible.i saved that page and post number and will let brookhaven see it should he ever come back...that will piss him off...

its the age of the daughter for one...and how long each has been on topix...not to mention so many other things

but, there you go, proof of lying...its constant.

as an example...he declared over a month ago, denver or the pats will win the super bowl...he has picked only 1 out of 6 playoff games yet declares he won them all..he would say he changed his mind at the last minute..

but the funny part is...most of the teams he picked had the lead..so he would come on at halftime declaring he won

well, of course the team lost...lmfao....and he claimed he changed his mind...fattie would not make picks and then declare winners after the games, a trick they do 90% of the time...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I do remember you two not getting along all that well at times either, but you both always agreed it was just in good fun anyway. Brookaven finally did get his hamberger place opened? Good for him! He was always talking about it, never thought it would actually happen. I don't remember who magickrat is. Supposedly he showed up at his place or posted pics of his family or something like that? I take it Brookaven doesn't come in here anymore probably because he's embarrassed for not listening to you & Jimi & trusting those two low life scumbags.
Yup....we both had our ups and downs....ball busted each other often......both are big Stones fans mostly their oldie stuff.....he can be a good guy no doubt about that....a real met fan....not like phony one in momma and his stupid blockbuster bullshit he tries every year.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard in my life.
Of course it is......junior was born to lie...its all he ever does...and he educated momma at it real well.....
hii

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.
http://www.dcavelaw.com

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
it was trusting and gullible...they would lie left and right...and he fell for it...but in our messages to both fu and i, he said he was sorry he never listened to us.
one other one falls for the bs...my only wish is the same thing happens to him what happened to bhj from them..if they have the chance, they would screw over anyone.
its proven.
Dude, you gotta make up your mind already. On one hand you tell me you wish to meet to shake my hand and I am working on star wars Orlando this year and then on the other hand, you go backwards with these outrageous claims with Brookhaven. I am sick of posting the timeline of events with magicrat and him. Deep down you know I never gave him anything. You seem in the pvt messages to understand a lot better. Don't see why in the forum you lean the other way. I never gave magicrat anything and the guy had already been arrested once from what he did in another forum

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I do remember you two not getting along all that well at times either, but you both always agreed it was just in good fun anyway. Brookaven finally did get his hamberger place opened? Good for him! He was always talking about it, never thought it would actually happen. I don't remember who magickrat is. Supposedly he showed up at his place or posted pics of his family or something like that? I take it Brookaven doesn't come in here anymore probably because he's embarrassed for not listening to you & Jimi & trusting those two low life scumbags.
Of course his burger place is up and running. I helped him find the location. He also borrowed some money from me to start up the business. Brookhavens my pal and I take care of my pals. Reason why he stopped coming in here is because of Fu. They got into a huge fight in which Fu was way out of line. Brookhaven even snapped a pic of Fu's house and put it in his profile pic. Fu was so scared at the time too

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You cant believe they buy that ?? they're without a doubt the most ignorant fanbase in all of sports. The idiots in here were jumping for joy the other day with the "big" signing...they cant come to the realization that Hafner had no other options...just another DL waiting to happen....too funny
Well as much as I wanted Tampa to win tonight, I did predict the Rangers will somehow win a close one. My picks in all sports lately have been so dead on accurate

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Yawwwwwwnnn on the stalking threats and tough talk....Go Ravens!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....we both had our ups and downs....ball busted each other often......both are big Stones fans mostly their oldie stuff.....he can be a good guy no doubt about that....a real met fan....not like phony one in momma and his stupid blockbuster bullshit he tries every year.....

recall the music forum we were in with him? we chatted about some great rock and roll...luckily, the 2 rats did not go in that forum...one thing can be said about bhj besides his love of all rock is he was the only true met fan who came in here...not that frontrunning jerk who claims to work for them and lies 24/7. as soon as they started losing he was out...and jumped to any american league team who could beat the yanks...

I still love displaced on page 1562 of the met forum busting his chops about the "supposed blockbuster he had been talking about for years"...he had no reply and ran from that forum...in the met forum he is either ignored or laughed at..

just imagine...his own supposed team...why is that? why would good met fans turn on a supposed met fan?

reason, full of crap, lies...

what a shock.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Yawwwwwwnnn on the stalking threats and tough talk....Go Ravens!

You're next on the list! lol...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know us all, why don't you knock of the games and just tell us who you are or stop being a yenta.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know us all, why don't you knock of the games and just tell us who you are or stop being a yenta.

lol, its you of course...you are fu, me, paul, tmshyster, marv,todd,lori,truth,momma chamberlan,harry,jimyanks,blad e,tman,bruceforreal....

did i leave a few off?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, its you of course...you are fu, me, paul, tmshyster, marv,todd,lori,truth,momma chamberlan,harry,jimyanks,blad e,tman,bruceforreal....
did i leave a few off?
Like we need some "new poster" popping up out of the blue rehashing the same old garbage in here. WTF cares already.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Like we need some "new poster" popping up out of the blue rehashing the same old garbage in here. WTF cares already.
Does he like the ravens? I know we do but have the legendary momma jinx working against us. He has to win at least one time!!!
Did you enjoy the yankee love fest yesterday. A sox fan hides when they suck and waits for some negative yanks news to post. Ignoring all the crap his team has done for 3 years. Total bs. then the met buttkissing begins again. In 2014 they might pass the phillies. Maybe. No outfield or pen does not help. And rookies need to perform in. The Bigs before we anoint them for met glory.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge you every chance I get.
Waste of time but it makes for my amusement

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They just walked into it blind, deaf, dumb and willing. You can't sustain a team with B level prospects and bulk buying Dominicans and every big ticket yearly.You can't sell up prospects with the internet now like the NY press did for them in the past. You have to be able to fine tune pitching and catching in the minors.
Sooner or later you have to pay the piper. Murdoch and his stink is all over them now. He didn't spend d1ck when he owned the Dodgers.Hal's hail mary to get them under the cap...wow he fails FOR SALE goes up. A 50% lux tax on top of limiting IFA spending and draft pick restrictions? Thats a team on life support with the plug half out of the socket.
Are you coming back on here full time again?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you coming back on here full time again?
I sure hope so, it was great yesterday having a baseball conversation in here without the ignorance. His insight into the game is incredible....he called the demise of the Juicekees years ago and spelled it out move for move, going so far as to say they " wouldnt contend for years" which was and is right on the money. I private messaged him about returning late last night but he hasnt gotten back.....what time is it in Austraila anyway ?

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope so, it was great yesterday having a baseball conversation in here without the ignorance. His insight into the game is incredible....he called the demise of the Juicekees years ago and spelled it out move for move, going so far as to say they " wouldnt contend for years" which was and is right on the money. I private messaged him about returning late last night but he hasnt gotten back.....what time is it in Austraila anyway ?
It should be like 3:10am Mon morning now over there

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope so, it was great yesterday having a baseball conversation in here without the ignorance. His insight into the game is incredible....he called the demise of the Juicekees years ago and spelled it out move for move, going so far as to say they " wouldnt contend for years" which was and is right on the money. I private messaged him about returning late last night but he hasnt gotten back.....what time is it in Austraila anyway ?

Private messaged a non profile?

Say,where is your slacker profile?
Keep up the good posting,its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:

How did the ranger prediction work for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 263,741 - 263,760 of305,302
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Bronx County was issued at July 14 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••

The Bronx News Video

•••
•••

The Bronx Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••