Can a man love two women at the same ...
Kix

Schellebelle, Belgium

#130 Feb 21, 2013
Hard Choices wrote:
I'm going through the samething with two women I love, or think I love. I think that when it comes down to it, its all about my love, how I feel, and what I want. Never thinking about what's best for them. I shouldn't have started with the other girl in the first place. I know this whole thing is my fault. Now I don't want to give her up. Either of them! If I don't stop what I'm doing with one, ima lose them both. So the question is, how do you get out of it? You know in your heart and mind that there's one of the two that you can't live without. I know who that is for me, but I don't know how to get rid of the other one.
Just the same the same the same here
Ash

Van Nuys, CA

#131 Feb 25, 2013
Ok... So I'm some what have the same problem. Except im then other girl. It's been like this for about two-years now. We been off and on. He has one kid with her and they are always fighting. He told me that he loves me but that he in love with both of us . We have great sex together and we can never get enough of each other. And when I try to move on he comes back and looks for me.. I can't stay away from him.. I love him!!!
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT....
monique

Brooklyn, NY

#132 Feb 27, 2013
Imjustsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
His love is not for them; it's for himself & what he can get from them. He's selfish and just because he isn't talking ugly and disrespecting them with his words it doesn't mean he's not disrespecting them.
Exactly! Real Talk
monique

Brooklyn, NY

#133 Feb 27, 2013
I have been the other woman for about 2 yrs and its caused me nothing but a broken heart. Men who carry on relationships like this are selfish cowards that sell big dreams with no intention of following through. They love themselves!
Hard Choices

Melrose Park, IL

#135 Feb 27, 2013
Kix wrote:
I am in the same situation for 3 years now. My wife is together with me for almost 8 years and we have a gorgeous daughter. I am the first man for my wife and she is very good woman but how life went I fell in love with another girl and she is totally matching with me and so in love. I couldn't leave my wife cuz I really do appreciate her and respect and she is the mother of my child, and me and my girlfriend couldn't leave eac other for so many times but now she can't anymore and demand divorce or we break up. I have no idea what to do, can't leave my wife and she did nothing wrong and I can't destroy her future and my child's future and I am so depressed without my girlfriend.
When it all comes down to it; you have to pick one!! How important is your family to you? Is one woman really worth losing them. child support heartache and visitation is your future if you keep it up. Sex isn't everything. Stop thinking about yourself and work on your marriage. Your wife loves you more then your girlfriend buddy.
Iamjen

Port Alberni, Canada

#136 Mar 3, 2013
Well I was the woman and now have somehow turned into the other woman. I have been with my man for 3 years and 6 months ago he met this new girl at work. They went out to a staff function and he didn't come home that night. I found out later that they had slept together and he said it was a mistake that they were just friends a month later they started sleeping with eachother. She said she knew his situation and had been there before and it did not bother her. It's been 6 months now and instead of seeing her once a week it's every second day and sometimes the weekend. I have been handling it pretty well. We are not technically together anymore but it's starting to get annoying that he's hone so often. He suggested we all move in together. At first I said no but am now considering it. Would like to know if others have been in this situation and what they think. I think I can handle us all together but worried if I can't i will lose him. I know most will say he's not worth it but he's my everything as well as my best friend...help!
dalebx28

Bronx, NY

#137 Mar 5, 2013
true love requires only two hearts, the rest is lust
and selfish ness
Mon

Bromsgrove, UK

#142 Mar 24, 2013
I have a boy friend and we know its other for almost a year,I love him so much but sometimes his very unfair and I don't know what to do and I don't know how to start asking a lot of question to him.,,a side for being dis honest he doesn't have time for me...but to others friends and woman friends he got all his time for them..,pls help me what to do
kj london

London, UK

#144 Apr 9, 2013
Mummzi wrote:
I am one of the 2 women and it's killing me.I've been with my partner for 20 years.
snap im the long term partner and he says he loves his mistress too and its devastating coz i still love this man dont know where to turn who to talk to. hes robbed me of my respect dignity and security.
yvette

United States

#145 Apr 10, 2013
Well as For me my son father tells me his in love with me but also in love with his Other baby mother But Still wants to be havein sex with but livein with her but stays he wants to be with me but sleeping with her

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#146 Apr 11, 2013
I'm so confused I'm in love with my son's father still, but he's in love with another woman, yesterday we walk around the city ate ice-cream hold hands told each other tht we love one another,but then he goes Back to her!! While I go home alone once again!! He needs to decided who he wants because being with the both of us is not cool!!!!! I know one of us will be hurt at the End!!! Because playing with two women hearts is not right, u cant tell me That u love me,and cant be without me, but then go back home to her an tell her the same!!!!
k last

Brooklyn, NY

#147 Apr 12, 2013
Well i most say i have a big problem at hand i love with two heaven sent women and um the devil, lords knows how good they been to me, all dis time i was living a double life to keep the both women really an truly i wish i can keep both in my life but in the end i feel that am going to lose Both women in the end. And that a fact! Love hurts, I can't explain how much i love her it to the point i know i well die for her and go to jail for. Her touch make me weak when look in her eyes i really see my future clear To the point it scare me. I'm nervous right now thinking about her as i type this it a crazy feel all my life no women eve make me feel like dis trust i been around alto of women in my liFe same wood say she take the cake well she take the factory! word! it hurt dat i not c her like i want but she away in my eyes and hart i can't stop thinking about her to wear it make me cry every Day she not around.

Location hidden

#148 Apr 13, 2013
I cant do this anymore, yesterday was mtz Birthday, nd yes he came over, Again saying How much he loves me, he made Love to me so passionate, still sateten that he was told her thy he wants to b with me, OK, now here's today with the b.s. again!!!! Pool u know she doesn't no this nd I love her nd I think I'm in live with her.(fuck outta here son). Just the other fuckin day u were like I cant b without u u need u!!! But today u defendant her!!! IM TRIED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT STAY WERE U AT!!!! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE U SAY UR BEING TRUTHFUL YEA RIGHT different picture same old frame, I'm good please leave me alone I Kenwood longer need this in my life

Location hidden

#149 Apr 13, 2013
I'm so dam mad I spelled so many things wrong in my Last comment but want I'm saying is I'm threw time to move on, stay were u at!!!! Cuz ur excuses are tried,

TRU LOVE REQUIRES ONLY TWO HEARTS THE REST IS LUST AND SELFISHNESS!!!!!!

I Could do all by myself,,, I'm strong I'm Beautiful. Lovein nd I knw in my Heart I will b happy, its just sad tht u won't b in it!!!!!!!"!!"" "!!!!
LOVE IS HATE

Location hidden

#150 Apr 14, 2013
This is for LOVEISHATE!!!! My name William and I had the same problem, I was the other man she had a child with her boyfriend then with me yea crazy, she stated she was in love with both of us, she said she loved us in different ways and soon will choose but she never did because she was selfish as hell, and I see ur goin threw the same problem he would never choose cause if he really loved u, and cant b without u, he would have choosed u already!!! The best thing to do is walk away and never look back, yes it will hurt but in time u will heel!!!!!

Location hidden

#151 Apr 14, 2013
Ash wrote:
Ok... So I'm some what have the same problem. Except im then other girl. It's been like this for about two-years now. We been off and on. He has one kid with her and they are always fighting. He told me that he loves me but that he in love with both of us . We have great sex together and we can never get enough of each other. And when I try to move on he comes back and looks for me.. I can't stay away from him.. I love him!!!
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT....
just remember he will never leave sex is great u said but wats sex if u dont have the man u want sex u could get anywhere sweetheart, I had to get up an finally say enough is enough its time for me that's what u have to do when will enough b enough

Location hidden

#152 Apr 14, 2013
k last wrote:
Well i most say i have a big problem at hand i love with two heaven sent women and um the devil, lords knows how good they been to me, all dis time i was living a double life to keep the both women really an truly i wish i can keep both in my life but in the end i feel that am going to lose Both women in the end. And that a fact! Love hurts, I can't explain how much i love her it to the point i know i well die for her and go to jail for. Her touch make me weak when look in her eyes i really see my future clear To the point it scare me. I'm nervous right now thinking about her as i type this it a crazy feel all my life no women eve make me feel like dis trust i been around alto of women in my liFe same wood say she take the cake well she take the factory! word! it hurt dat i not c her like i want but she away in my eyes and hart i can't stop thinking about her to wear it make me cry every Day she not around.
u will always b selfish because if that's how u really feel u would of been chooses already u still trying to hold on too both of us for as long as u can!!! Its not working u knw nuthin abt ur youngest son nuthin but theirs a lovein GOD tht protects him an me so long into u make ur decision I'm out
against the odds

Cedarhurst, NY

#153 Apr 14, 2013
Real love never heels through time it get stronger word of the wise!

Location hidden

#154 Apr 14, 2013
So how do u get threw this cuz Im tried if his games

Location hidden

#155 Apr 14, 2013
Well I come to see everything clear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bronx Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 min TMAN_Mets 14,022
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 7 min TMAN_Mets 339,025
News Aging New York Immigrants Confront Shortage of ... 54 min anonymous 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 315,314
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr bone-in 13,429
Older lady looking !! 1 hr Joker570 13
News Geraldo&#x27;s Selective Fairness (Nov '12) Mon Tex- 8

The Bronx Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance