Body found near Coldwater

May 12, 2009 Full story: WWMT-TV Kalamazoo 38

Police are investigating after a body was found Tuesday in a car outside a storage facility near Coldwater.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gossiptown

Davenport, IA

#1 May 14, 2009
I can not believe of what Coldwater has become. As a child I could walk the streets and never have a thought of discomfort in my mind. Now I live locking doors at night, and not letting my kids out of my sight. I get scared at every noise I hear at night. Finding myself frequently checking on them at all hours of the night.
no fool

Coldwater, MI

#2 May 14, 2009
It's been 36 hours and the police still won't release any information. Why? There is a murder among us and we don't know anything about him/her or what set's him off. Its one thing to not jeopardize an investigation but CPD just doesn't think the public should know anything.

The guy was 62 years old, worked in a factory and lived in a trailer park. If it could happen to him it can happen to any of us.
gossiptown

Davenport, IA

#3 May 14, 2009
That is exacly the truth. This kin of thing just does not happen in coldwater. With all this meth rising in coldwater the crime is rising. We the public should be informed on it. Not be scared to walk out of our homes.
issues

United States

#4 May 15, 2009
I knew the police wouldn't say anything untill they asked for the public's help. That's the only time they will say anything and then its minimal
no fool

Coldwater, MI

#5 Jun 16, 2009
5 weeks and nothing. We have no idea what triggers the killer amoung us.
no fool

Coldwater, MI

#6 Jul 7, 2009
Not even two months have past and everyone has forgotten about this poor murdered man. Not a word on him from anyone. Guess it's just time to let it go. The law doesn't care - better things to do. Another seat belt campain is needed...
Prior Victim

Sturgis, MI

#7 Jul 10, 2009
You might be suprised. I was a victim of a violent crime at the hands of a stranger in Coldwater 12 years ago. It took 5 months to find the people who beat and robbed me but the police did find them, and they both went to prison. But I will also say they were both residence of the county. If the criminal was just passing through they may never be found.
gossiptown

Davenport, IA

#8 Jul 16, 2009
they are investigating.. they know who did it we just cant say anything yet cause we dont want them to flea.... and they have to get enough evidence but mostly waiting for them to slip
no fool

Coldwater, MI

#9 Jul 17, 2009
If they don't have the evidence, they don't "know" who did it.
Snortchin H Conrule

Croswell, MI

#10 Jul 17, 2009
You better hope they don't have the evidence??? I think that YOU are the killer among us. You are triggered by attention and the thrill of talking about your crimes on the internet. Two months and the authorities are no closer to you today than they were when you committed your hainus crime. I watch CSI I know how you operate!
gossiptown

Davenport, IA

#11 Jul 30, 2009
sure im a 13 year old killer... get real you idiot
Snortchin H Conrule

Croswell, MI

#12 Aug 2, 2009
If you read all posts you may have noticed "the killer among us" comment from "No Fool"? That was whom I was refering to. Not you Gossiptown. But now... hmmm, you are in question. How many children does a "13 year old" have? In your first post you reference your children and Coldwater in the past. Multiple personalities at work???
no fool

Coldwater, MI

#13 Aug 3, 2009
Today in the Daily Report - NO SUSPECTS.
no fool

Coldwater, MI

#14 Oct 3, 2009
This case is going cold. The local keystone cops want us to forget it.
mr nobody

Quincy, MI

#15 Oct 6, 2009
This site has more local information on it than the Daily Distorter i mean Daily Reporter.
off

Coldwater, MI

#16 Oct 20, 2009
Hello.... anybody care about this guy? What is going on? Waiting for another murder to see if he/she leave more clues?
zinfin

Coldwater, MI

#17 Nov 6, 2009
please be careful friends

off

Coldwater, MI

#18 Feb 11, 2010
Do we even have a police department in this town? What about a newspaper? It is crazy that this has lasted so long without any suspects or news.
off

Coldwater, MI

#19 Mar 7, 2010
Is the local legal system too busy trying to make a verdict stick on the Foley case to look at this murder? This happened first you know........
off

Coldwater, MI

#20 Apr 6, 2010
Its coming up on ten months now and nothing.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bronson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry's A & W Rootbeer Stand (Oct '07) Nov 15 beagleladywv 101
ryan larson (Nov '11) Oct '14 USer 2
coldwater cops (Jul '13) Sep '14 CopBlock 23
what is the law on shooting in the limits of Re... Aug '14 doodles 1
Debate: Marijuana - Sturgis, MI (Sep '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 8
Laurels of Coldwater Jul '14 Clueless 1
AUDIO: Stand-off and armed robbery suspect to f... Jul '14 kerry galinis 1
Bronson Dating
Find my Match

Bronson People Search