shooting in tom,ok at Irvin Ponds house
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interested

United States

#24 Mar 28, 2012
Oh goody goody,you think you know who I am.It doesn't take much to excite you does it?
interested

United States

#26 Mar 28, 2012
Perch,I couldn't have said it better myself.Thank you.
Interested ALSO

Newhope, AR

#27 Mar 30, 2012
Perch- sounds like you know them well, thank you for your thoughts, im glad im not the only one that feels that way, I knew Nathan and he was a good and decent man and loved his family and this is a great loss to them. I think about him daily and it makes me angry and sad to know that this happened, cuz i know in my heart and soul that this is not as it appears.
Interested ALSO

Newhope, AR

#29 Mar 31, 2012
Clambake- you are a real piece of work talking all this about a deceased man and his personal life, this topic is about the case itself, whether there is more to the story. A good man is dead and i feel it was not as it seems, i personally would like to see law enforcement look at the case a little closer. How do you know all this? Maybey they should be looking a little closer at YOU! The old saying is you reap what you sew. What goes around comes around, and from the bs your putting out, if i were you i would be careful, because if the people you are talking about gets wind of it, it could be slander.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#30 Mar 31, 2012
First of all, it's not slander or bs, it's the TRUTH. What does it matter how I know all this as long as it's the truth. There is another old saying, people living in glass houses should not throw stones; and when you sling sh.., you should expect some to splash back all over you.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#34 Apr 3, 2012
Thanks for reposting clambake!!! They keep saying there is more to the story, but offer no evidence.
Reality Check

Newhope, AR

#35 Apr 4, 2012
?

Since: Apr 12

United States

#37 Apr 5, 2012
maudTX sounds like you might know them too!!
loveand hate

Broken Bow, OK

#39 Nov 25, 2012
i agee with smilesandkisses people do talk to much and if dont know the hole story then stop runnin your mouth! everyone has made mistakes in there life but that dont make them a murderer! i've know Irvin Pond for 30 yrs and yea he is a crazy ol man but he aint as bad as people say! if u really new him u would know he had nothing to do with this and would never do anything to a very great friend of his! its very horrible that this happen the way it did and nathan was a very good friend of mine but u never know whats goin on in someones head! everyone can say what they think happen before and after the whole deal but if u wasnt there then leave it alone please! i was there months before it happen and still here now! irvin pond is a great man and is loved and respected by many of people and yea he still has them few that dislike him! but only the lord can be the judge of him n this whole thing! Love n miss ya uncle nathan!
Not confused

United States

#40 Dec 18, 2012
If you have known Irvin for 30 years, Nathan CANNOT be your UNCLE!
Interested ALSO

United States

#41 Dec 18, 2012
I was thinking the exact same thing.
DOUGH BOY

Sulphur, OK

#42 Jan 25, 2013
smilesandkisses wrote:
Well said well said
Thats funny! You pretended to be another person by replying to your own post. Heres a tip. Use a different screen name to reply with next time.
Interested ALSO

United States

#43 Jan 27, 2013
FYI there was a post that is now deleted, that smiles and kisses, was commenting to, actually there are several post that have been deleted, so you havent gotten the whole conversation.
DOUGH BOY

Sulphur, OK

#44 Jan 28, 2013
Interested ALSO wrote:
FYI there was a post that is now deleted, that smiles and kisses, was commenting to, actually there are several post that have been deleted, so you havent gotten the whole conversation.
Hmmmm...ok, i'll go with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos is some dead beat dads around here?? (Sep '10) 17 hr justwarningya 21
country club body Jun 27 MOMMACHARMZZ 1
"curtis wayne anderson" tater tot from paris (Sep '11) Jun 13 Old friend 7
Kiamichi Youth Services (Jul '15) May '16 Isabel younster 6
Jerry Dale Meek _ Murder Trial Begins (Oct '13) May '16 Gossip 436
who knows traci bailey (Apr '12) May '16 tracibunch 4
snorty morgan recent information?? (Oct '12) May '16 Bleed On Me 41

Broken Bow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance