shooting in tom,ok at Irvin Ponds house

Posted in the Broken Bow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interested

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2012
does anyone have information on this shooting?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2012
I think there are a lot of people that would like more information on this.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2012
I wld. Like more info. On this story.I have relatives living in TOM

Location hidden

#4 Feb 22, 2012
All I have heard is rumors...and sadly as with a lot of other stories in the news...the truth may never be known.

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2012
barbcherry44 wrote:
I wld. Like more info. On this story.I have relatives living in TOM
. Not related to anyone. Connected to the shooting. Thank GOD.
Confused55

Lamar, OK

#6 Mar 9, 2012
judging from what I've been hearing the past couple weeks, there might be more to this that what is being told.
interested

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2012
Confused55 wrote:
judging from what I've been hearing the past couple weeks, there might be more to this that what is being told.
Could you elaborate on what you've heard the last couple of weeks? Very interested.
interested

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2012
If you know Irvin Pond like a lot of people do, there is a hell of a lot that is not being told!!! I think the subject that supposedly committed suicide at Irvin Ponds house was killed because of something he knew on Irvin and he was going to tell it.If law enforcement would take enough interest and investigate this I believe it would be a totally different outcome.I also believe Irvin Pond had something to do with those horses being stolen from Magnolia,ar. The trailer was found not even a half mile from his house.Horses were real close by also.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2012
I've only seen the Pond guy a couple times and heard of him but I don't know him. And most of what I heard was not good. I heard his entire family is crazy. Do you know any of his family? Rumor has it that some of that family took everything from the deceased mans house and sold it...including his horses. Did you know the man that died or know anything about him?

United States

#11 Mar 10, 2012
I only know ... this is sad news. And its not family. God bless all
Confused55

Lamar, OK

#12 Mar 10, 2012
That's about the same thing I heard about the deceased mans belongings except Pond's family was in on that with him. But why not give that stuff to his kids...I heard the ex wife and kids are in a shelter in the area?
interested

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2012
First and foremost she is not an ex wife.They were seperated at the time of his death,but still married to her. He talked to the wife and his 9 year old son the night before and he told her he wanted his family back and they would move back to Henderson,Texas where they moved from.She told him she was scared because of Irvin Pond and he told her he was scared too.She asked him what about Irvin and he said f--- Irvin Pond. She told him she would think on getting back with him,they really missed him but they were scared of Irvin Pond.The next morning is when he supposedly comitted suicide.He would not have done that knowing he had a chance to get his family back.He loved his family,I know this.The wife and 2 children were in a shelter,don't know about now.What was in his house belonged to his wife and kids,that's all they had and now Pond has stolen that from them.There is a special place in hell for people like Pond.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 10, 2012
I don't know any of them personally. I just know it is a horrible tragedy and God knows what happened and He will take care of it. I feel so bad for the family. And I agree with you about there being a special place in hell for people like that.
Interested ALSO

Newhope, AR

#15 Mar 23, 2012
Confused 55, was wondering if you had heard anything else about this case?

Location hidden

#16 Mar 23, 2012
I haven't heard anything in over a week...seems like all talk has died down the past few weeks. If by chance I hear anything else, I will definitely keep you updated.
smilesandkisses

Boswell, OK

#17 Mar 26, 2012
People talk to much until you know the truth shut up and stop gossiping that's just sad grow up people ;) only god can judge
smilesandkisses

Boswell, OK

#19 Mar 27, 2012
Well said well said
interested

United States

#21 Mar 28, 2012
I would not want Pond to love me like a brother because it is sure and certain he doesn't love his brothers to do the things he has done to them.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#22 Mar 28, 2012
Thank you for your reply to my comments. The only reason I put anything on here was because I know you couldn't help yourself from continuing your ignorance and to find out who you are.

NOW I KNOW!!!
Interested ALSO

Newhope, AR

#23 Mar 28, 2012
why does it matter if you know who that person or persons are,only the truth matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 27 arrested in SE Oklahoma drug sweep (Feb '09) May 21 My Thoughts Are W... 49
Unsolved Homicides in McCurtain County, Oklahoma (Jul '11) May 19 Terrysweeten_1 208
Judges May 4 Truth and consequ... 1
eric owens and martha wes (Mar '14) May 1 Debi Russell 5
Courthouse corruption (Sep '12) Apr '17 Bsn 25
Speeding on West Choctaw / Old Broken Bow Highway Apr '17 KWIK-N-EZ 4
Speed Trap Apr '17 Cynthia 1

Broken Bow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broken Bow Mortgages