|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
According to Edmond police, it happened when the LibertyFest parade was over. The float was headed towards the staging area at Ayers Street and Baumann Avenue. Authorities say the child fell or jumped off the float, that's when he was run over by the back wheels of the trailer.
This on News 9 about the accident happening after the parade was over. Now judge this
funny, Clueless and off topic!
==========
Parade? What parade? You mean they were there because of a parade? What kind of Parade? Parade did not have fireworks associated with that celebration, did it, that the kiddies had shown up to witness? Or they just happen to be riding in a wagon and fell off and they were not there because of a celebration involving fireworks, which without they would have not been there?

No fireworks celebration no dead child
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't TAMARA, I took over the judging ICON's. Watch your other post above this one as I fix it, LOL.
How funny. Usually I pay no ATTENTION TO THSOE STUPID THINGS. But to put funny on anyones post about a childs death should get his head put in the toilet and give it a few flushing to clear the cobwebs out. Thanks!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Parade? What parade? You mean they were there because of a parade? What kind of Parade? Parade did not have fireworks associated with that celebration, did it, that the kiddies had shown up to witness? Or they just happen to be riding in a wagon and fell off and they were not there because of a celebration involving fireworks, which without they would have not been there?
No fireworks celebration no dead child
The parade was the MORNING of the 4th of July. You know like some places has Christmas parades. No Fireworks being shot off. Edmond is not the only place that have 4th of July parades, You Know. Whether the 4th had fireworks or not this parade would have gone on. It was not in honor of fireworks but is was for Independence of this country.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

The state of California claimed that its version of Obamacare’s health insurance exchange would actually reduce premiums.“These rates are way below the worst-case gloom-and-doom scenarios we have heard,” boasted Peter Lee, executive director of the California exchange. But the data that Lee released tells a different story: Obamacare, in fact, will increase individual-market premiums in California by as much as 146 percent.

One of the most serious flaws with Obamacare is that its blizzard of regulations and mandates drives up the cost of insurance for people who buy it on their own. This problem will be especially acute when the law’s main provisions was to kick in on January 1, 2014, leading many to worry about health insurance “rate shock” so much that Obama had it changed to January 1, 2015, in hopes of saving some Democrats a sure defeat in the Mid-Term Elections.

So Now... Democrats' New Argument: It's A Good Thing That Obamacare Only Doubles Individual Health Insurance Premiums.

Imagine That, LOL. I want to see how many cheerleaders The Unaffordable Care Act has when people really get billed for it and then we shall see whose left laughing. Progressive Liberals will pay just like everyone else except those that the Obama Administration sees fit to give a waiver like they did for them selves.
Prickly Heat

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Ban guns and fireworks!!!!!
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>==========
Individual rights don't trump common rights when the arena is a public one where the harmful activity is being carried out. We know it is harmful from the 20,000 needlessly injured, and the thousands hospitalized, and from those killed by or in conjunction with activities designed to lead to fireworks climax.

Doing for the people the common good which the people as individuals cannot do, or can't do so well for themselves as individuals is uniquely the function of sovereign purpose.

Also, disturbing the peace and tranquility of a neighborhood is not only wrong, it is against the law.
Do I really need to respond to this or do you all see all the problems with it? Sometimes I wonder if its even worth the time.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
The state of California claimed that its version of Obamacare’s health insurance exchange would actually reduce premiums. But the data that Lee released tells a different story: Obamacare, in fact, will increase individual-market premiums in California by as much as 146 percent.

One of the most serious flaws with Obamacare is that its blizzard of regulations and mandates drives up the cost of insurance for people who buy it on their own.
Premiums will go up for those who now have ' substandard '
policies. As they should. Now you have to buy good insurance.

As it stands now 41% of health care costs are overhead
management costs ( paperwork ). Medicare has only an
8% overhead cost. The AHCA will be an improvement.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that explains why medicare is so slow with their paper work. When you get an explanation on a bill a year and a half old this is on the ridiculous side of doing things.
I hope when you are talking about the 41% that you are not saying this just because of insurance's paper work.
There will be 4 levels of health insurance plans to pick from. Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze to what kind of coverage a person will have. So who knows [and I am sure you don't know for sure] if silver or bronze will be better than what you call substandard health insurance policies.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

You f*cking idiot, you are absolutely clueless!

Just STFU and Kill Yourself!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
According to Edmond police, it happened when the LibertyFest parade was over. The float was headed towards the staging area at Ayers Street and Baumann Avenue. Authorities say the child fell or jumped off the float, that's when he was run over by the back wheels of the trailer.
This on News 9 about the accident happening after the parade was over. Now judge this
funny, Clueless and off topic!
==========
Okay Tamara, you are mostly right. No fireworks at Parade. The parade was a lead-up to the fireworks display later that evening when the parents would likely have a 7-year old at home.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Okay Tamara, you are mostly right. No fireworks at Parade. The parade was a lead-up to the fireworks display later that evening when the parents would likely have a 7-year old at home.
Good Morning to you!
I am not a fan of fireworks. I would be fine with a ban on fireworks and only having organized displays. Yes I know accidents can happen with this also.
Man I can not believe the cost of fireworks now days. I can not believe what people spend on them and that includes my family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning to you!
I am not a fan of fireworks. I would be fine with a ban on fireworks and only having organized displays. Yes I know accidents can happen with this also.
Man I can not believe the cost of fireworks now days. I can not believe what people spend on them and that includes my family.
==========
Buenos Dias to you too!

Funny thing, my kids were never exposed to fireworks at home. Occasionally I took them to a public display. But for the most part I kept fireworks out of their hands and away from them.

Now my oldest son is grown and a senior at OSU and on the 4th he hung out with friends who along with him, wait for it, set off fireworks. I can no longer protect him from evil of fireworks. My youngest son gets it and will not set off fireworks of any kind or hang where others are setting them off.

Good to hear none of you were injured by fireworks, this year.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Buenos Dias to you too!
Funny thing, my kids were never exposed to fireworks at home. Occasionally I took them to a public display. But for the most part I kept fireworks out of their hands and away from them.
Now my oldest son is grown and a senior at OSU and on the 4th he hung out with friends who along with him, wait for it, set off fireworks. I can no longer protect him from evil of fireworks. My youngest son gets it and will not set off fireworks of any kind or hang where others are setting them off.
Good to hear none of you were injured by fireworks, this year.
You have a son at OSU. Several of my grandson's friend are headed there in the fall. My grandson is going to OU. It seems harder to believe I have a grandson heading off for college than when I sent my own kids. I am excited for these young people and I hope this country gets it's shit together where they have a better place to live.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

In August 2012, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney supported Obama’s stance against voter ID when he said:

"And on the voter ID case, I can tell you that, as you know, this administration believes it should be easier for eligible citizens to vote - to register and vote. We should not be imposing unnecessary obstacles or barriers to voter participation."

In a typical case of Obama hypocrisy, we learn that the US government gave the Kenyan government $53 million to help fund a program called ‘My ID My Life.’ The program assists the younger generation to obtain National identification cards. Kenyan law requires that all citizens have the national ID cards before they are allowed to register to vote. Supposedly, the program helped to get over 500,000 people registered to vote prior the Kenyan elections held in March of this year.

So how does Obama and his cronies justify paying millions of dollars, that we don’t have, to help Kenyans get ID cards that are necessary for voter registration while at the same time legally challenging similar programs and laws here in the US?

Journalist and Senior Fellow with the American Civil Rights Union, Robert Knight is asking the same question when he told OneNewsNow:

"The irony is that the president is using taxpayer dollars to promote something in Africa that he is actively suppressing in the United States, and calling people names who are promoting that very thing."

"This is an administration, you understand, whose Justice Department struck down voter ID laws in South Carolina and Texas just before the 2012 elections and has said over and over that states that are trying to require photo ID are motivated solely by political bias."

Not only does Obama endorse their National ID card being required to register to vote, but he spends OUR money to make it happen.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You f*cking idiot, you are absolutely clueless!
Just STFU and Kill Yourself!
Is this a terroristic threat?
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

PH, I thought you might appreciate this.

NSA Agent caught spying on people

http://youtu.be/F9gtV-rSyEc

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You have a son at OSU. Several of my grandson's friend are headed there in the fall. My grandson is going to OU. It seems harder to believe I have a grandson heading off for college than when I sent my own kids. I am excited for these young people and I hope this country gets it's shit together where they have a better place to live.
==========
The country is the people and the people always get the governance they deserve. Keep electing the same people like Inhofe, Coburn, Fallin down, Mullin, Bridenstine, Lucas, Cole, Bartlett here in Tulsa, and similar others, keep getting the same results. As long as those kind of people keep getting elected this country will NEVER be a better place to live. Guaranteed.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
The country is the people and the people always get the governance they deserve. Keep electing the same people like Inhofe, Coburn, Fallin down, Mullin, Bridenstine, Lucas, Cole, Bartlett here in Tulsa, and similar others, keep getting the same results. As long as those kind of people keep getting elected this country will NEVER be a better place to live. Guaranteed.
You maybe right but as of late I haven't see to many democrats doing us any favors. I didn't see Brad Henry doing much for Oklahoma and with a President like Obama that thinks money either grows on trees or is planted in the ground to grow We have no prayer of a chance to improve. Reid and Pelosi has robbed this country blind so what I see the fault now lies on both sides of the fence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You maybe right but as of late I haven't see to many democrats doing us any favors. I didn't see Brad Henry doing much for Oklahoma and with a President like Obama that thinks money either grows on trees or is planted in the ground to grow We have no prayer of a chance to improve. Reid and Pelosi has robbed this country blind so what I see the fault now lies on both sides of the fence.
==========
The Democrats never had a chance with all of the obstruction from the other side, even to the extent of Republicans going against their own proposals that are good for country if it will mean Obama and Democrats are getting it done.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
The Democrats never had a chance with all of the obstruction from the other side, even to the extent of Republicans going against their own proposals that are good for country if it will mean Obama and Democrats are getting it done.
I don't want Obama getting thing done. I think he is putting forth more negative in this country and abroad. He has torn this country apart more than anyone else in our history. He is not a President for the people whether they be Democrat or Republican. He is a President only for Himself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,421 - 43,440 of62,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Broken Bow Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Broken Bow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance