First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#1 Jan 27, 2012
If you have breathing problems then hang on, its going to get worse. Heavy chem- trails over southeast OK.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 6, 2012
And they are still getting worse.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Have you noticed how din-gee the air looks lately?
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#4 Oct 5, 2012
It seems alot hazzer than normal.
Talihina

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Nov 30, 2012
I saw 2 jets leaving chemtrails over Leflore county 11-28-12.there were at least 5 cloud lines in the sky!
observer

Broken Bow, OK

#6 Dec 1, 2012
I saw them fly over Broken Bow main street and they were only a 1000 ft above the trees.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#7 Dec 1, 2012
This is a soft kill operation,they been doing this for a few years now.
Population controll.
observer

Broken Bow, OK

#8 Dec 1, 2012
What was most surprising was how obvious and open they were flying so low etc, it seems they arent doing the soft kills in the dark anymore.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#9 Dec 2, 2012
I'am wondering if this could also be effecting the weather, HAARP and chem-trails.
Sunrise

Mansfield, TX

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Is this something isolated to SE Oklahoma? Is this the normal condensation or vapor trails or something different?
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
Is this something isolated to SE Oklahoma? Is this the normal condensation or vapor trails or something different?
This is being done nation wide and other parts of the world.
Its easy to see the diffirance in regular con-trails and chem-trails. These jets that cress cross the skies are not carring passengers.
Sunrise

Mansfield, TX

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>This is being done nation wide and other parts of the world.
Its easy to see the diffirance in regular con-trails and chem-trails. These jets that cress cross the skies are not carring passengers.
Do you mean that the vapor trails on one appears different from the other? How would I identify which is which by looking at them?
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean that the vapor trails on one appears different from the other? How would I identify which is which by looking at them?
Normal con-trails disapear in about five mins. and are much shorter than chem-trails. Chem-trails are very long and can linger for hours , spreading out like a flufy cloud.
I was outside one evening when three jets about five mins. apart, shut their chem-trails off in about the same exact location.
Sunrise

Mansfield, TX

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Normal con-trails disapear in about five mins. and are much shorter than chem-trails. Chem-trails are very long and can linger for hours , spreading out like a flufy cloud.
I was outside one evening when three jets about five mins. apart, shut their chem-trails off in about the same exact location.
That is interesting. I have seen those that linger in the sky. The fact that they are called chem-trails suggest they are spewing some type of chemicals. Do you know what the chemicals are and what is the purpose of putting them in the air?
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>That is interesting. I have seen those that linger in the sky. The fact that they are called chem-trails suggest they are spewing some type of chemicals. Do you know what the chemicals are and what is the purpose of putting them in the air?
Aluminum particals,barein salt particals,fiberglass particals (?) Not sure about purpose. Its called Geoengernering.
idabel okie

Edmond, OK

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Those readers who are taking what Elohimsoki is saying seriously, should take a look at some of the other kookie things he has said on here in the past. If he can come up with a government-inspired conspiracy theory, he will.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#17 Dec 4, 2012
idabel okie wrote:
Those readers who are taking what Elohimsoki is saying seriously, should take a look at some of the other kookie things he has said on here in the past. If he can come up with a government-inspired conspiracy theory, he will.
Your a nice gov. sheep. It must be great living in a perfect world,baabaabaa
FBISAGJ

Idabel, OK

#18 Dec 7, 2012
"barein salt particals", "Geoengernering"??
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#19 Dec 7, 2012
FBISAGJ wrote:
"barein salt particals", "Geoengernering"??
Google it. dah
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#21 Jan 19, 2013
Heavy chem-trails over southeast OKLA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hangout Mar 28 newgirl 7
Jerry Dale Meek _ Murder Trial Begins (Oct '13) Mar 27 NormanRunner 434
Einstein Just Rolled Over In His Grave Mar 27 Schrodingers Cat ... 1
charge Brenda porton with enabling and conceali... (Mar '14) Mar 27 Wondering 26
choctaw electric corruption- attention cec cust... (Jul '14) Mar 27 RMiller 55
True beauty is an overwhelming silence Mar 27 Tony Shines In My... 1
Does IBM know that HAL is Psychotic? Mar 26 Tony Hides In My ... 2
Broken Bow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Broken Bow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]