Homemade Explosive Device Detonated A...

Homemade Explosive Device Detonated At Tulsa International Airport Car Wash

There are 5 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Oct 10, 2011, titled Homemade Explosive Device Detonated At Tulsa International Airport Car Wash. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Two men are in the Tulsa County jail after they reportedly detonated an explosive device at a car rental car wash facility at Tulsa International Airport early Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 10, 2011
They look old enough to know better. Too bad they didn't use their heads to make better decisions.

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Oct 10, 2011
This was a harmless prank that went a wrong. There was no damage to property or people. Give these guys a break. They and their families have been through enough.. Let's focus on real crimes and put out hard earned tax money to good use.

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 11, 2011
Really? Stupid thing to do but is it criminal? No damage, no injury! 50K bond is higher than what most felonies are assigned. Meanwhile you can beat up your spouse and walk away for 250.00. What a shame. I think we have to employ common sense in setting the bonds and in looking at the facts of what really happened. This is an example of an over zealous police and justice system that wants to make an example of these 2 guys.
Dash Riprock

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2011
The real joke is Homeland Security was contacted
scotty b

Claremore, OK

#5 Oct 12, 2011
ok this is kinda like a dry ice explosion that our science teacher showed us on heat and expation....poor guys!!! i think they just wanted to here it boom..fisherman use it to bring up the fish....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Can't Let Go (Jan '15) 2 hr Eternal truth 1,390
indian reservations 14 hr adele 3
Trump: Summer Zervos is Gropalicious Oct 21 Alvin Boss 2
Vote Excellent Evan McMullin GOP for President,... Oct 21 Alvin Boss 2
A to Z Transmissions Tulsa Oklahoma - Any inte... (Dec '11) Oct 20 Alvin Boss 12
a vote trump Oct 16 Obama the best 4
News Chelsea Police Chief Arrested On Drug Complaints (Aug '10) Oct 16 Alvin Boss 307

Broken Arrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broken Arrow Mortgages