Broken Arrow Clinic Claims To Cure Cancer

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

Dr. Antonella Carpenter was featured on an infomercial talking about L.I.E.S.H. or Light Induced Enhanced Selective Hyperthermia.
Comments
2,201 - 2,214 of 2,214 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2014
First Prev
of 111
Next Last
HowardNemaaint

Hiram, GA

#2497 Jul 23, 2012
Oh, this is just so terrible!!! LOL. You are not a journalist Howard, keep believing all the conspiracy crap Randy is feeding you. All the internet problems etc. yup it is all US!!! LOL! You are a coward and a fake, you care nothing about the truth only the story that will FIT YOUR AGENDA Howard. You are exposed as a hypocrite, you are a fraud too! Makes sense I guess, dogs lay down with other dogs.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2498 Jul 26, 2012
Hey!! I just wanted to share with you all some great news!! Lase Med Inc. has finally been shut down!
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/griffin/NEWSon...

You can read the entire 20+ page report on line at the above link. This happened after a TWO year investigation! Seems like the FDA came back to haunt them they were using the FDA against me just a short time ago, because they investigated a company that I bought supplements from, and supposedly made claims that some of those supplements cured cancer!! Guess what goes around comes around and sometimes STICKS to you Ms. Carpenter , Randy, and Howard Nema and oh let' not forget Barbara Hartwell! You wish bad karma on others and laugh about it, well this is pretty bad karma ain't it?

Location hidden

#2499 Jul 26, 2012
This is to the fake journalist Howard Nema! Who likes to attack me on his lame show that no one listens to! You are no truther Howard , you only care about the truth that fits your agenda. You don't even BOTHER to look for the truth Howard!! I have a family Howard, I had a good friend who also was the Godmother to a few of my NINE children Howard who died due to Ms. Carpenter's treatment and her TERRIBLE ADVICE!! Have you dared to ask to see the photos yet Howard? HAVE YOU? If you did I doubt we'd be in conversation about this but you sadly allow yourself to be used as Ms. Carpenter's tool! You are being played or maybe you are using them to manufacture a story to fit your Conspiracy theories? It is sad that you can't seem to wrap your little mind around someone acting or doing something that is NOT for financial gain can you? You have no idea what the truth is, I asked you to call me and interview me about how I decided to get involved in this battle against Ms. Carpenter . BUT YOU ARE A COWARD HOWARD NEMA! Do you care that desperate cancer patients who are scared of Chemo were lied to & taken advantage of? You think her treatment is harmless, well again , look at the photos Howard, THAT IS NOT A HEALING CRISIS!! When someone you love Howard dies due to being taken advantage of and manipulated by fear and you know IT DIDN'T have to happen you fight Howard or at least I DO !! So what, other patients who have died and their families got together to try to stop her, what does that prove? Nothing! We are in communication but that is obvious, we never even tried to hide that. GROW A BRAIN AND THINK FOR YOURSELF STOP REPEATING ALL THEIR PROPAGANDA AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! How about you meet one of her ex-patients in person, one that is sick right now, and then tell me SHE HAS THE CURE FOR CANCER!! YOU ARE A PUPPET! Sadly some of what you say about violence and vaccines I agree with, but you have been terribly taken advantage of Howard. You are NOW THEIR NEW ATTACK Tool, and you don't even see it. You repeat the same lies that they say,over and over and you never even looked for THE TRUTH!! OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2500 Jul 26, 2012
More than a year ago I asked an editor at the Los Angeles Times to investigate Lase Med. I was told sometime later that they were advised to keep an arms length away. I wondered why at the time. Now we know. The feds move like snails but apparently they were moving. Good Job. Finally.

Location hidden

#2501 Jul 26, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
More than a year ago I asked an editor at the Los Angeles Times to investigate Lase Med. I was told sometime later that they were advised to keep an arms length away. I wondered why at the time. Now we know. The feds move like snails but apparently they were moving. Good Job. Finally.
Rusty, you are right indeed!! They do move slowly, but I am sure very carefully and accurately. You can see that in the details of the search warrant!
Seems Ms. Carpenter is now supposedly pennyless and has had to move in with her daughter and son in -laws family!! Now none of them will have any income, except what they collect from their slush fund/pity party fund to help her get her stuff back! That fund could actually pay out more than she ever made!! Wanna bet she reports this income and uses it to live on?

Location hidden

#2502 Jul 26, 2012
Oh sorry I forgot to post a link to the news story that Lori Fulbright did on the raid at Lase Med INc. in Owasso!

Here it is: http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp...
Get to the point

Okemah, OK

#2503 Jul 27, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Indeed.

Once ladycancerpatient stopped her wild ranting we were able to get some real work done and get this thing done.

Location hidden

#2504 Jul 27, 2012
Get to the point wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Once ladycancerpatient stopped her wild ranting we were able to get some real work done and get this thing done.
Sadly I believe she has passed away. I am trying to get offical confirmation from her family. This is another ex-patient NOT CURED, never took any other treatments by the way...her doctors were all shocked that with stage 4 cancer she was still alive!
Get to the point

Tulsa, OK

#2505 Jul 27, 2012
shutdownlasemedinc wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly I believe she has passed away. I am trying to get offical confirmation from her family. This is another ex-patient NOT CURED, never took any other treatments by the way...her doctors were all shocked that with stage 4 cancer she was still alive!
Well, I suppose that explains why she would get so ... shall we say passionate in her posts. Unfortunately, sometimes she had a tendency to attack the wrong people. If she has indeed passed away, may she rest in peace, and I hope she is looking down and getting some satisfaction that the raid has finally occured.
I agree HOWARDNEMA Shill

Hiram, GA

#2506 Jul 28, 2012
Get to the point wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I suppose that explains why she would get so ... shall we say passionate in her posts. Unfortunately, sometimes she had a tendency to attack the wrong people. If she has indeed passed away, may she rest in peace, and I hope she is looking down and getting some satisfaction that the raid has finally occured.
I agree this would be why she was so passionate!! She also studied Psychology and recognized Ms. Carpenter's personality for what it is!
Regarding Howard Nema, whether he is being a paid Shill or a volunteer shill I have to wonder if he ever bothered to speak to ANY of Ms. Carpenter's patients? Does he understand that she tells them, after their treatment they can eat whatever the HECK they want? Does he know that she also tells them to NOT TAKE any other supplements that might benefit them or do any special diets that might help the alkalinity of their body and thus kill the potential that new cancer will grow? SHE ONLY BELIEVES AND RECOMENDS HER TREATMENT HOWARD!! WHY? Because she is the Savior! SHE has the secret cure for cancer NO ONE ELSE!! If you don't know this you need to speak to her ex-patients in person without her being in the picture!! DO YOUR RESEARCH HOWARD STOP BEING A PUPPET SHILL!

Location hidden

#2507 Jul 28, 2012
For those of you who have been following this story and support the FDA's Investigation into Ms. Carpenter of Lase Med Inc. Please sign the petition! Here is the link:
https://www.change.org/petitions/the-fda-pres...
and please express why you are signing it.
Andrew

Norman, OK

#2508 Aug 24, 2013
Lori fullbright is an unprofessional tacky liar who should've been fired from the news years ago. Lori fullbright is a narcissistic attention junky who will do anything to certain police to get a story. How can you people believe anything she says?? How can you even look at her and take her seriously? What reporter thinks a boob job will get her farther in her career? Lori fullbright did! She makes me sick just as this story makes me sick. I hate lori fullbright.
Shutdownlasemedi nc

Dallas, GA

#2509 Feb 23, 2014
Good news! Ms. Carpenter is off the air again and the Federal case against her should be going to the grand jury soon enough!! JUSTICE IS COMING!
Shutdownlasemedi nc

Dallas, GA

#2510 Feb 23, 2014
Lase Med Inc cured me wrote:
Lase Med Inc. cured my cancer! I don't understand some of you people...this isn't a joke!
Yes, you heard that correctly, Lase Med Inc cured my Melanoma!
I don't know who these people are, but my cancer was cured! I can't thank them enough!
WOW! How do you people sleep at night?
Can you give us an update on your health?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tulsa Couple Asks U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ga... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 37
Directv referral code (Aug '12) 3 hr Robert Gatto 64
Oklahoma police chief pleads no contest to abuse 3 hr franksspot 2
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 hr Jesse 75,202
Tusla Oklihomi 14 hr Okie Ignorants 1
Orange OSU Okie Ignorance 21 hr Tears 1
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... Sat aug 30 16
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Tulsa County was issued at September 01 at 3:35PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Broken Arrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Broken Arrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Broken Arrow News, Events & Info