Broken Arrow Clinic Claims To Cure Ca...

Broken Arrow Clinic Claims To Cure Cancer

There are 2214 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from May 4, 2010, titled Broken Arrow Clinic Claims To Cure Cancer. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Dr. Antonella Carpenter was featured on an infomercial talking about L.I.E.S.H. or Light Induced Enhanced Selective Hyperthermia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

get a clue Lase Med Inc

Dallas, GA

#2473 May 30, 2012
Where do you all keep pulling this crap from? You must be seriously desperate to make this ridiculous claim, I am sure it could be proven that Ms. Carpenter did in fact treat 2 spots on the Thyroid since I am sure the Babecka's were charged for this!!! How truly sad this is, it is so apparent that you at Lase Med Inc. are grasping at straws. Looks like you want some serious heat on your asses, you have no decencey any potential patient will stay CLEAR of Lase Med Inc. I am sure knowing that you have no morals, putting peoeple's private medical records up on a video!! Truly pathetic and I am sure ILLEGAL, but it is already obvious that Ms. Carpenter and those that work at Lase Med Inc. care nothing about what the law says! Stop pulling stuff out of your ass, it stinks!Guess it would be convenient if it were true though! Get ready!
perjury wrote:
"Not even acknowledge what you did in treating her thyroid." What?
What IS there to acknowledge about Cyndi's thyroid Michelle?... that Cyndi did not let Carpenter touch the thyroid, because she was on "another regimen" already for it, another regimen she wanted to stick with? And in your videos you never acknowledged the existence of a second cancer... not in your videos, not in your friend's video, not in your friend's blog, not in your postings, not in Bob's "news" footage, probably not on the witness stand either.
That's a serious lie of omission Michelle. Carpenter never touched Cyndi's thyroid cancer, but she had it none the less. Show me one post where you even acknowledge this fact.
Where are your videos anyway? Did you move them?
get a clue Lase Med Inc

Dallas, GA

#2474 Jun 1, 2012
So 2 more of Ms. Carpenter's patients have died. One from California and one from NY. The patient from NY was the mother of 3 young children, she did everything Ms. Carpenter told her to do never went for any other treatments and she is now gone, deceased, and her children have no mother! How is that for 100% dead cancer?
get a clue Lase Med Inc

Dallas, GA

#2475 Jun 3, 2012
Just got done fast forwarding through Ms. Carpenter's crazy Medical Conspiracy show, and it turns out that the court is re-opening the case, or levying court costs against her for not paying up any of the $1.2 million she owes! Maybe now they will seize all her "assets" including all her medical equipment, computers, lasers [email protected]!!!! Praise God for this great news!
lasemedincliarsa ndfrauds

Dallas, GA

#2476 Jun 5, 2012
It wasn't bad enough that they lie to their patients and tell them their tumor is dead ( not their cancer) tell them they are fine, lie, and lie some more. Then go on their ridiculous radio show and make complete asses out of themselves, then get family members to call in with fake names and stories and then finally claim to be ex-CIA agents. REALLY?!!! LOL! How much more desperate can you get? Oh yes, how about call the owner of your web server to take down someone elses website every day!! LOL! Desperation has no morals ~~!~
Michelle Wolven

Dallas, GA

#2477 Jun 6, 2012
Odd silence from the 3 Stooges!

Dallas, GA

#2478 Jun 6, 2012
Hmmm. so just how much $$$$ did you charge the Babecka's for the treatment in Little Rock at Lase Med Inc.??? Got to love your lies and desperation!

Dallas, GA

#2479 Jun 6, 2012
Once again spewing off more lies. I never said a thing about TWO LUMPS !!! You are liars! Here is what I said ," I am sure it could be proven that Ms. Carpenter did in fact treat 2 spots on the Thyroid since I am sure the Babecka's were charged for this!!! " taken from my post above on May 30th, 2012. Do you not see how your desperate your lies are? Cyndi never took any supplements or immune boosters!!! In fact she pulled out the stuff that YOU Ms. Carpenter gave her which were some supposed enzymes that help to speed up the digestion of the dead cells ( YEAH RIGHT!LOL)

Dallas, GA

#2480 Jun 6, 2012
HMMM!! So you show an email from Cyndi asking for help regarding her FUNGATING TUMOR, you know the one you claim is no big deal, is just a part of the " normal healing crisis" (RIGHT!). Normal? HA! Since when does normal healing, you know, no big deal, mean you are so sick you can't get out of bed and are BED RIDEN!!??? ALL BEFORE SHE WENT FOR A 2nd Opinion ( you can see this is obvious because she quotes that the site is dead )which you TOLD HER NOT TO DO!!! This email was from March of 2009, You know this was the case, Cyndi must have been calling you numerous times Ms. Carpenter! But here is the very important thing that you OMITTED AND DELIBERATELY LEFT OUT....the PICTURES THAT CYNDI SENT YOU!!! I took those photos, and demanded that Cyndi send them to you because I was flabbergasted that you had her convinced that what she had on her breast was NORMAL!! So why don't you show all your followers THE REAL SMOKING GUN MS. CARPENTER??!!! Why didn't you show those photos? You had no problem showing photos of Solomon Benzin's cancer did you? Talk about the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!!! TRY AGAIN!

“R3V01U7!0N”

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#2482 Jun 6, 2012
You guys are at it again? Sheesh..

Dallas, GA

#2483 Jun 7, 2012
I guess so, they are desperately trying their hardest to survive and re-invent their image!!! NOT WORKING!!!
Skyler Epic wrote:
You guys are at it again? Sheesh..
MsHartwellwaitin g

Dallas, GA

#2486 Jun 18, 2012
Barbara Hartwell to Antonella Carpetner, HMMM ....you got one fraud helping the other, any surprise? Regardless of who the person on the line really is CLAIMING to be Barbara Hartwell on the Lase Med InC. conspiracy FREAK SHOW does not matter, what matters are that you have 2 conspirators working together to send a message out to the viewers that is CRIMINAL! Why would an ex-CIA abused victim want to put her neck on the line for a crazy arrogant woman who she doesn't know and didn't get the full story from. RIGHT!!!! I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR CALL MS. HARTWELL!
MsHartwellwaitin g

Dallas, GA

#2487 Jun 18, 2012
You seriously got to love this stuff. First they complain and say their livihood is at stake and please take the videos down, then the complain they are not being treated fairly, then the get a voice modification system and try all kinds of different call in voices and names to go with them on the " Medical Conspiracy (LOL) Radio" show, going way back Randy Alien dog is into MKULTRA mind control stuff, Barbara Hartwell leaves her blog spot sometime in 2010 then sometime recently it is started back up by YOU KNOW WHO, the threaten me telling me the FBI is coming to my door, they threaten me on their radio show via MS. Fake Barbara Hartwell and her fake blog ( WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CARE MS. HARTWELL LOL!?) then they post a video that I sent to Alien dogbrain through Youtube about 2 years ago titled " Your going Down" by sick puppies, lame Randy!! Can't you find a more creative way to threaten me now!!?? LOL!
For the reader in Broken Arrow I am referring to Ms. Antonella's son in law and his lame Medical Conspiracy Facebook page look them up it is a desperate cry for help really!
Observer

United States

#2489 Jun 19, 2012
mika wrote:
Are you kidding me?! A PhD in physics and she is practicing healthcare?! REALLY?! I would like to meet this woman in a dark alley and shine the light on her. How could she lie like that, especially to people who are already frightened!
M.D.'s are scamming people with this story also.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2490 Jun 19, 2012
Observer, what MD's are scamming people? What do you mean?
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
M.D.'s are scamming people with this story also.

Location hidden

#2491 Jun 19, 2012
So this is who Barbara Hartwell is and claims to be!!! She claims to be a " journalist" and a Christian yet she NEVER even took the time to get the story!?? Right Barbara, we believe you!! Oh I am sure there is a real Barbara Hartwell out there who is trying to get her story out there. She is real and will gladly cash any checks sent to her by mail!!! She won't mind a bit. But I highly doubt a real " Journalist" would make assumptions without taking the time to interview ANYONE and get their story. Nice try for a woman who claims to be a Christian Journalist! Why are you acting like this is YOU who was hurt, Ms Hartwell? YOU starting taking this PERSONALLY from your very first interview , pretty odd don't you think?

The following is from Barbara Hartwell's blog!
"SUPPORTED BY DONATIONS

If you find my work and this website to be of value, and/or simply because you care, please make a donation. Donations, in the spirit of Christian charity or love gifts, are greatly appreciated and help to keep this site online.

Postal money orders or cash are preferred. Please make payable to "Barbara Hartwell" and send to:

PO Box 22 Old Orchard Beach, Maine 04064"

Location hidden

#2492 Jun 19, 2012
Just so you don't BELIEVE EVERYTHING the propagandists tell you here is a link to woman in with a FUNGATING BREAST CANCER TUMOR!!! So tell me again Ms. Hartwell, if this were you ( Cyndi's looked much worse than this!) would you continue to listen to Ms. Carpenter tell you , don't GO TO A DOCTOR?
Here is a link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/titust/217609970...
Here is another link:
http://www.worldwidewounds.com/2002/march/Nay...
Cyndi only took the enzymes that Ms. Carpenter told her would break up the "dead tissue" WELL NOT!!!
journalisthartwe ll

Dallas, GA

#2493 Jun 20, 2012
I copied this from Barbara Hartwell's " supposed" blog... "Before I ever appeared on Dr. Carpenter's show, I asked pertinent questions and listened to her testimony about what had happened to her, her family and associates as a result of having been targeted. I also read the legitimate documentation published online, as well as searching out the libelous/slanderous commentaries directed against Dr. Carpenter."

So you asked questions directed at Ms. Carpenter and her associates Randy and Wendy Simmons who are also her relatives BUT you as a Christian journalist never bothered to pick up the phone and question any one else? I thought a journalist who is UNBIASED is supposed to get both sides of the story?!! But you don't seem to care about the truth or both sides and for the record the email that the station manager ( who is a coward in my opinion )received is not libel because it is TRUE!! There is no conspiracy Ms. Hartwell, as much as you and the Carpenters want to believe their is. But you don't care about the truth, I am here available to be interviewed by one of the hosts on Orion but has anyone called to get the TRUTH? To find out exactly how I got involved and why? NO!!! NEVER!

Orion Radio is doing an EXTREME dis-service to the public even placing desperate cancer patients at risk by advertising her dangerous treatment.

Barbara ( whoever you are ) EXACTLY how many of Ms. Carpenter's ex-patients have you met IN PERSON ( I would think you must have met at least one to believe her propaganda) who are alive and cured from cancer 5 years after their treatment?
WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!! And maybe while you are looking for them , you could get them to to speak up and tell the world about this "secret" cancer cure!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!

EXCIABarbaraHart well

Dallas, GA

#2494 Jun 21, 2012
According to Barbara Hartwll The purpose of the COINTELPRO operation is: To publicly discredit those legitimate individuals who are telling the truth about criminals. WOW!! so now you see the truth the victims of the COINTELPRO campaign are the people YOU are attacking!! WE are the whistle blowers!! DUH. We come out with the truth and we get attacked! Accused of being paid by the medical mafia or some made up group!! Just because I told Therese Westphal that I would let her know if any of Ms. Carpenter's ex-patients contact me who wanted to be a part of her lawsuit, does not mean anyone is BEING PAID!! MY GOSH ! How can you believe this crap?
Maybe you could explan how Ms. Carpenter could even be the whistle blower? What is she blowing the whistle on?!!! HELLO??!! Oh yeah that's right " SHE HAS THE SECRET CURE TO CANCER!!! and YOU have actually met these lucky patients who are still alive after her secret cure, years , and years later, no other treatments and they are still alive!! Can you not see the truth?!

I guess we should expect this from a victim of mind control now it is all making sense. Just remember that Barbara, "YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF A GOVT. MIND CONTROL PROGRAM" . You have to learn to question everyone. Ms. CARPENTER IS PLAYING YOU!She is using YOU,in HER PRIVATE campaign of COINTEL against the victims who are the whistle blowers! I feel sorry for you, I believe there is a real Barbara Hartwell who was a victim, and if that is you I feel sorry that you are being used and victimized again!

Carpenter's own ex-husband who MADE HER THE LASER ( have you seen it Barbara) says it doesn't work right, that there is no way to ensure that the laser is calibrated to the correct tempature. and YES!! I have spoken to him, he is a man who is hurting, who is slightly apologetic and sorry for his past, SHE STOLE ALL THE $$$ FROM THE STOCKHOLDERS AND MOVED TO OKLAHOMA, THIS IS FRAUD AND CRIMINAL!
Get your facts straight Barbara WE ARE THE WHISTLEBLOWERS!! and Yes, we want her in Jail or out of business which ever comes first so that she can not con, injure or kill anyone else or their loved ones!!
EXCIABarbaraHart well

Dallas, GA

#2495 Jun 21, 2012
Oh dear sorry!! SHE TAKES [email protected]!!! NO CHECKS ACCEPTED PLEASE HELP HER!
The following is from Barbara Hartwell's blog!
"SUPPORTED BY DONATIONS

If you find my work and this website to be of value, and/or simply because you care, please make a donation. Donations, in the spirit of Christian charity or love gifts, are greatly appreciated and help to keep this site online.

Postal money orders or cash are preferred. Please make payable to "Barbara Hartwell" and send to:

PO Box 22 Old Orchard Beach, Maine 04064"
FDA regulates

Dallas, GA

#2496 Jul 23, 2012
So the FDA regulates hand held lasers http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/Transparency/Basi... but Ms. Carpenter of Lase Med Inc. is crying because she doesn't think they should regulate HER LASER!!! You know the one she claimed was FDA approved for cancer therapy? GUESS NOT!!! But don't buy into this , this is exactly what she wanted, now she has a slush fund set up to " help" her!! Yes, now all the crazies will donate to her slush fund and she can sit back laughing all the way to the bank. BTW, why was Ms. Carpenter injecting Lidocaine ( she aleady has admitted this) into cancer patients??? So they seized this too and all her records that will now prove that she was using the internet for fraudulent purposes.
Now the question is , will she report all the money from this slush fund to the IRS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich 13 hr Guest 45
News 'Pioneer Woman,' Pass The Pen (Nov '09) 23 hr Guest 5
Betty Shelby Having Sex Tonight, Crutcher 6 Fee... Tue Pastor Sharpton 9
News Tulsans Gather At Maple Park For March Against ... Sep 17 indoctrination 1
Larry Spivey (Nov '13) Sep 14 anonymous 28
News Tulsa Man Says Gas Grill Purchased At Lowe's Bu... (Jul '08) Sep 10 Writer of Words 10
Review: Strengh Of Mind - Maria Arquisola MD (Jul '09) Aug 28 Concerned Patient 3

Broken Arrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broken Arrow Mortgages