Review: Briggeman Pain And Wellness

Review: Briggeman Pain And Wellness

Posted in the Broken Arrow Forum

Joe123

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I normally do only do good reviews but this time i feel i need to get the word out about this business because i do not want others to make the same mistake i did. I was a patient of Briggerman for about 4 or 5 months and he seemed to be a nice guy and really helpful with your meds and grate with steroid shots but they did little to help me i got about a week of releaf and that's not his fault. My complaint is about his business ethics. I received 2 steroid injections he asured me they were coverd by my insurance because i was worried about how expensive they were. Well with into the first two weeks i got my first shot and was taking Lortab along with a long acting meds and my second appointment rolled around and told him the shot did little and he told me sometimes it can a more than one and i scheduled another one and the second did last longer and he said i would probably need more injections and i wanted to wait and see how mg insurance paid and what i would owe. Well another few months roll around and i come in for my monthly med visit and i was informedof a 2,000 dollar bill i had with them and if i wanted my meds and to see the doctor i would have to pay 200 dollars on top of my 20 dollar copay. And j do not exactly carry 200 and have not worked much do to my condition. I told the lady at the desk i have the money to pay it in full just cannot tuch it tell mid January 2013 that's another story. I even offerd to let them hold my credit card but that woman at the front desk with a smile on her face as if she was taking great pride in what she was doing and how she was treating me. So please unless you have several hundred dollars cash on hand when insurance dose not pay your going tobe going through detox without your meds because they will hold your meds hostage tell you pay. Do yourself a favor and take it from me and pass this business by. This business makes there money primarily of injections and billed my insurance 1700 a peace. I will be reporting to the BBB and probably med board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists plan 2018 gathering in Oklahoma City Sat Now i Know 16
News Shooting Victim Found Dead Outside Abandoned House (Mar '11) Dec 14 juan caino 13
News Muskogee County Deputies Find Meth Stashed In C... (Jan '17) Dec 14 rogelio 5
Chris and tiarah Dec 13 Chris and tiarah 1
News Operation Purple Rain Nets More Than 30 Arrests... Dec 12 Bocephus 1
News Tulsans Accused Of Stealing More Than $23K In M... Dec 8 hey Chocolate Jimmie 7
News OSBI takes over investigation of alleged rape b... Dec 8 wells 4

Broken Arrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broken Arrow Mortgages