Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34295 Nov 21, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>!
Poor Dusty gets screwed over by everyone. How do you make it from day to day?
I tell you what. I would get by a lot better if so much of my tax dollars didn't go to your hillbilly parasite state to keep you people from driving on dirt roads.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34296 Nov 21, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
More "yeah buts" from Tamara. You're "only" required to have liability. That's OK by her but it's not OK to have "liability" health insurance and that's all Obamcare is about really. I guess cars are more important to Tamara than humans. Typical Okie thinking.
Why don't you go off the deep end. You bitch about all us lazy Oklkie hecks not supporting ourselves Just wait tell those low income Olkie hecks go on obamacare and you are paying for it. Oh Goodie one more Olkie bill that Dusty will have to put out for!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34297 Nov 21, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you what. I would get by a lot better if so much of my tax dollars didn't go to your hillbilly parasite state to keep you people from driving on dirt roads.
FUNNY!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34298 Nov 21, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
OH I forgot "THANK YOU"!

Wish you a Great Thanksgiving! I will say thanks tomorrow for Dusty keeping us Oklahomans heads above water!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34299 Nov 21, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I have never said I supported Inhofes, Sullivans, Mullins, Stipes, or Kerns! Never once have even talked about voting for any of them and to set the record straight I have not voted for them!. Tom Colburn yes I have supported him!.
Try to keep better track of your info about who says what!
==========
Well I beg your pardon if I'm wrong, but I sure seem to remember you praising Fallin.

Location hidden

#34300 Nov 21, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go off the deep end. You bitch about all us lazy Oklkie hecks not supporting ourselves Just wait tell those low income Olkie hecks go on obamacare and you are paying for it. Oh Goodie one more Olkie bill that Dusty will have to put out for!
==========
Well, it is not so much lazy that gets the complaint, but it is the not being very smart. Many of those hicks who work hard every day are clueless. You can see them out and about doing construction, roofing, and other work, while Limbaugh blares on their radios. And I've talked with them and they think they are listening to the Gospel truth, and will get indignant if you disagree. Same with the church people who work hard every day. They believe what they are told at church, in meetings, and on the right-wing radio and religion TV. Anything outside of that is lies to them.

One group loads the pick-up with cases of beer and the other group loads the preachers pockets with money, all while the crooks they keep putting in office and the good-old-boys make off with all of the states money, while the hicks call it love as the state sinks lower and lower.

The lazy are such a small part of problem that they are almost insignificant.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34301 Nov 21, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Well I beg your pardon if I'm wrong, but I sure seem to remember you praising Fallin.
Reread what I posted about who I never did support!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34302 Nov 21, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Well, it is not so much lazy that gets the complaint, but it is the not being very smart. Many of those hicks who work hard every day are clueless. You can see them out and about doing construction, roofing, and other work, while Limbaugh blares on their radios. And I've talked with them and they think they are listening to the Gospel truth, and will get indignant if you disagree. Same with the church people who work hard every day. They believe what they are told at church, in meetings, and on the right-wing radio and religion TV. Anything outside of that is lies to them.
One group loads the pick-up with cases of beer and the other group loads the preachers pockets with money, all while the crooks they keep putting in office and the good-old-boys make off with all of the states money, while the hicks call it love as the state sinks lower and lower.
The lazy are such a small part of problem that they are almost insignificant.
I donot know who is doing your hard labloring jobs in the Tulsa area but around here it is most Mexicans doing the roofing jobs no matter what the weather is, also the construction jobs and yard works and so on. But I know years back we did have are white folks doing those jobs. Never ever thought of anyone doing those jobs as stupid!.

Location hidden

#34303 Nov 21, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I donot know who is doing your hard labloring jobs in the Tulsa area but around here it is most Mexicans doing the roofing jobs no matter what the weather is, also the construction jobs and yard works and so on. But I know years back we did have are white folks doing those jobs. Never ever thought of anyone doing those jobs as stupid!.
==========
>>>Never ever thought of anyone doing those jobs as stupid!.<<<

Me neither, just not very smart.

Location hidden

#34304 Nov 21, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Reread what I posted about who I never did support!
==========
I know what you said, but I have a different recollection.

Location hidden

#34305 Nov 21, 2012
The whole point is lost on Tamara. A state is nothing more than the sum total of it's parts. Just as California fell from the best educations system in America to a bottom third rating because of illegal immigration, Oklahoma falls to the bottom in just about everything and it's because the voters demand nothing more than attacks on abortion and religious monuments. To sit around as Tamara and others do and say "well I never did that" like someone that excuses a vast majority of the entire state causing the state to be the laughingstock of the nation is stupid.

I was never an illegal immigrate either but I know the problem for what it is. Oklahoma only builds roads with federal money. They ask for disaster relief more than any state in America since Fallin took over and YET you people sit around whining about Obama "spending". You'd be sitting in a shithole somewhere using outdoor toilets if not for federal spending since the days of FDR. In less than 4 years Obama has poured 8 times the money into Oklahoma than Bush II ever did in 8 years and you fcking hicks don't even have the common decency to welcome him to the state. And 77 counties voted against him. You people are unbelievable. Tamara says "he hasn't lived up to my expectations". WHAT THE FCK DID ROMENY EVER DO FOR YOU TAMARA? HOW DID HE LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS? DID YOU EXPECT oBAMA TO GIVE YOU FCKING BEGGAR OKIES MORE MONEY THAN HE DID? EXPECT HIM TO COME MOW YOU FCKING YARD FOR YOU? You're unbelievable. Hostess has gone down nationwide and in Oklahoma you blame the Union. Despite the fact the Union has taken pay cuts in 3 of the past five years and the Management salaries have tripled. The CEO went from 900K to 2.7 million WHILE IN BANKRUPTCY. And you fcking hillbilly crackers blame unions for everything. You're stupid people.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34306 Nov 21, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I know what you said, but I have a different recollection.
Well I nevver supported those people nor vote for them! Now pay attention: I voted for Brad Henry Governor. but by the end of his 2 terms was unhappy with the direction Oklahoma was going. So yes I did vote for Mary Fallen. She is the only one on your list I voted for. If I do not like what she does when election time comes around I will pay real close attention to who ever runs against her. So you need to get your recollection checked!

Do you and your friend ever get anything right or you just like making up things?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34307 Nov 21, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
The whole point is lost on Tamara. A state is nothing more than the sum total of it's parts. Just as California fell from the best educations system in America to a bottom third rating because of illegal immigration, Oklahoma falls to the bottom in just about everything and it's because the voters demand nothing more than attacks on abortion and religious monuments. To sit around as Tamara and others do and say "well I never did that" like someone that excuses a vast majority of the entire state causing the state to be the laughingstock of the nation is stupid.
I was never an illegal immigrate either but I know the problem for what it is. Oklahoma only builds roads with federal money. They ask for disaster relief more than any state in America since Fallin took over and YET you people sit around whining about Obama "spending". You'd be sitting in a shithole somewhere using outdoor toilets if not for federal spending since the days of FDR. In less than 4 years Obama has poured 8 times the money into Oklahoma than Bush II ever did in 8 years and you fcking hicks don't even have the common decency to welcome him to the state. And 77 counties voted against him. You people are unbelievable. Tamara says "he hasn't lived up to my expectations". WHAT THE FCK DID ROMENY EVER DO FOR YOU TAMARA? HOW DID HE LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS? DID YOU EXPECT oBAMA TO GIVE YOU FCKING BEGGAR OKIES MORE MONEY THAN HE DID? EXPECT HIM TO COME MOW YOU FCKING YARD FOR YOU? You're unbelievable. Hostess has gone down nationwide and in Oklahoma you blame the Union. Despite the fact the Union has taken pay cuts in 3 of the past five years and the Management salaries have tripled. The CEO went from 900K to 2.7 million WHILE IN BANKRUPTCY. And you fcking hillbilly crackers blame unions for everything. You're stupid people.
Romney sso far has done nothing for me but he actually never got the chance to show me if he would!
So now we are on Hostess and I am responsible to what you think Oklahoma thinks was the reason. No is actually talking about Hostess except the news! DAMN I ONLY HAVE ONE HOSTESS TWINKIE LEFT. YOU WANT IT?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34308 Nov 21, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>Never ever thought of anyone doing those jobs as stupid!.<<<
Me neither, just not very smart.
You are an ASS. What hard labor is below you? Go figure!
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#34309 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Elf Rants what is the State Question 756?
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#34310 Nov 22, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
California fell from the best educations system in America to a bottom third rating because of illegal immigration,

Oklahoma falls to the bottom in just about everything and it's because the voters demand nothing more than attacks on abortion and religious monuments.
Prop 13 passed in the 70's ruined the roads and education in Calfornia, not immigrants. Conservatives don't want them taxes.

Okie voters get what they want and deserve.
okie

Hugo, OK

#34311 Nov 22, 2012
obamacare is worse than China's one child policy and the only jobs it created was irs works to enforce it's laws. There will be gov workers coming into your homes to tell you how many kids you can have, how far apart you can have them and how to raise them. how do ya'll like that

Location hidden

#34312 Nov 22, 2012
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 13 passed in the 70's ruined the roads and education in Calfornia, not immigrants. Conservatives don't want them taxes.
Okie voters get what they want and deserve.
I worked to pass prop 13 and it has nothing to do with anything over 30 years later. What's next? You going to start complaining about FDR?
WMCOL

Oklahoma City, OK

#34313 Nov 22, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well I nevver supported those people nor vote for them! Now pay attention: I voted for Brad Henry Governor. but by the end of his 2 terms was unhappy with the direction Oklahoma was going. So yes I did vote for Mary Fallen. She is the only one on your list I voted for. If I do not like what she does when election time comes around I will pay real close attention to who ever runs against her. So you need to get your recollection checked!
Do you and your friend ever get anything right or you just like making up things?
==========
I said I recall you supporting Fallin and now you admit it after you denied it.
WMCOL

Oklahoma City, OK

#34314 Nov 22, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ASS. What hard labor is below you? Go figure!
==========
Is working smart beneath you? I don't have a problem with working smart. Nothing wrong with working hard if it's all you can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Donna Boswell Lcsw 2 hr proud 16
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. 5 hr Ray McCall 53
Matrix Serv (Mar '14) 10 hr big john 51
10) Erectile dysfunction and insurance (Mar '09) 20 hr scottboras 29
Directv referral code (Aug '12) 21 hr bradp 68
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Why are you Oklahoma women so FAT and DIRTY? (Oct '11) Nov 21 molly 13
Broken Arrow Dating
Find my Match

Broken Arrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Broken Arrow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Broken Arrow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

ESPN 8:25AM
DeMarco Murray chases Eric Dickerson's record
NFL11:58 AM
Chiefs could regret loss to previously winless Raiders
Bleacher Report12:44 PM
Bleacher Report's Week 12 NFL Awards
Bleacher Report12:50 PM
Cowboys Defense Finally Beginning to Slip Up?
Yahoo! Sports 3:00 PM
Chiefs' Berry has support from all corners