OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Katmandu

United States

#29658 Sep 15, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
quick, how man fingers am I holding up?(hint: can you read between the lines?)
right back at ya bud
Jesse

United States

#29659 Sep 15, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like my son is a foot soldier. He's an officer in the USN as well as a pilot.
Being half Iranian he's heard what you retards spout.
Lady you are seriously F'd up! Our foot soldiers and our navy pilots all serve the military. Your little mush head got that?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#29660 Sep 15, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
My point stands. Al Jazeera is biased toward the region it is based out of and what they report is slanted in favor of Islam.
When is the last time you heard Al Jazeera criticizing muslims and Islam, or Mohammed?
That was my only point. However, I don't agree that we are stuck with only two choices, bow to Islam or have our heads cut off. Islamics have heads too.
When have you heard ours criticizing Christianity?

Especially when so many here want to legislate it.

The Iranian government with their institutionalized Islam has driven more people from it. But that is not unique to Islamic countries. Church attendance is down here. Like I said the ones killing religion are the ones that practice it. Now it's just a joke anymore. Religion is so unappealing now. It's not about love and acceptance anymore, now it's divide and hate.

Dee Smith

United States

#29661 Sep 15, 2012
Katmandu wrote:
It's post like that which confirms your brain is fried.
foot soldier vs navy officer, these guys are fighting on the same team..or at least they are supposed to be fighting on the same team!
So you are the retarded one!
Katman you said you wouldn't talk to that nutty hateful woman, remember?
Katmandu

United States

#29662 Sep 15, 2012
Dee Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Katman you said you wouldn't talk to that nutty hateful woman, remember?
Yeah well she is degrading our boys who serve. I personally don't think she could give birth to a child who was smart enough to be a navy pilot.

Must be step-mom.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#29663 Sep 15, 2012
asdf wrote:
Tell us justaviletroll, your son that's In the navy, does he feel the same way you do? Is he sitting back saying if I'm called on to protect this country I'm not going to do it bc they deserve what's happening to them? Please do share
Well, he's already run up against people like you and he still joined the USN.

When he was in Jr. High. on the day of the Murrah building bombing the teacher in one of his classes brought in a tv so they could all watch.

After some of the gruesome scenes my son innocently asked "Who would do something like that?"

The asshole teacher answered "Probably some of your relatives!"

Probably this teacher was related to you ASDF and all the other baiters here.

He lost his job for that remark but I'm sure he loves to tell that story to all of you and at church too.

What was funny is that the day I confronted that jerk, Timothy McVeigh was identified.

So you white bread Christian, just say "Next story please!" We don't want to talk about all the right wing terrorists in our midst. The cry is "He's not Christian!" Well, they cry "He's not Muslim!" That's why I'm neither.
MistyGirl

United States

#29664 Sep 15, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Lobo the pony went into retirement near La Jolla (San Diego area) when a relative of the wife's bought some property in that area. The grand daughter is onto other things these days. She still goes to see Lobo and I guess they swap lies or whatever. But she's more into computer technology and stealing things when she visits. It's just amazing the things that can be found in that Dora the Explorer backpack. Missing your keys? Check the backpack. Phone not to be found. Check the backpack. Missing a laptop? "But grandma said I could have it when you didn't use it anymore and I never saw you use it. Not once.".
And she curses. "Granpa Mama said I can't keep coming over here if we don't learn to watch our mouths". "Oh yeah? You know what your problem is? You listen to all the wrong things and never listen to the right things"..... "What did you just say?"..."and another thing, you need to learn to keep a secret"....."You said not to ever lie to mama"...."A secret is not a lie"....."Ok, are you going to be playing baseball today?"...."no, why?"...Can I have that baseball?".......No, it's you're uncles first hit in the big leagues ball and don't let me find it in your backpack"....."Ok, I'll put it in my pocket."...... and so it goes.
lol, aren't grandkids just the greatest? Much more fun than raising your own.
Jesse

United States

#29665 Sep 15, 2012
Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well she is degrading our boys who serve. I personally don't think she could give birth to a child who was smart enough to be a navy pilot.
Must be step-mom.
She's a fruitcake!
Words

Jenks, OK

#29666 Sep 15, 2012
Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be step-mom.

You make a very good point.

"One man`s trash is another man`s treasure", is a great phrase...
But maybe not the best way to tell her kids they`re adopted... since she killed hers!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#29667 Sep 15, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a fruitcake!
I laugh because all of you are judging intelligence and all of your IQ points could be added together and still it would not be impressive. Later haters.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#29668 Sep 15, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a very good point.
"One man`s trash is another man`s treasure", is a great phrase...
But maybe not the best way to tell her kids they`re adopted... since she killed hers!
Word/heat the hypocrite is about and spouting his hypocrisies today! No wonder you ditched the Heat avatar. To easy to go back and take your previous posts and repost them, huh Heat/Word. All it does is show that you have no guts to live with your previous posts. Rinse and repeat. Born again and come back new.

asdf

United States

#29669 Sep 15, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>You act like my son is a foot soldier. He's an officer in the USN as well as a pilot.

Being half Iranian he's heard what you retards spout.
So that's a yes then. Disgusting disgrace
Jesse

United States

#29670 Sep 15, 2012
I don't know about you guys but if theres a bomb scare in OKC they probably should look justanut up!

Just saying....
SayWhat

United States

#29671 Sep 15, 2012
That justabitch is the gift that just keeps on giving!!

LMFAO
SayWhat

United States

#29672 Sep 15, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Word/heat the hypocrite is about and spouting his hypocrisies today! No wonder you ditched the Heat avatar. To easy to go back and take your previous posts and repost them, huh Heat/Word. All it does is show that you have no guts to live with your previous posts. Rinse and repeat. Born again and come back new.
I mean damn you need to retire from posting forever. Don't you have some hate mail to post to our boys serving in the infantry?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#29673 Sep 15, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you heard ours criticizing Christianity?
Especially when so many here want to legislate it.
The Iranian government with their institutionalized Islam has driven more people from it. But that is not unique to Islamic countries. Church attendance is down here. Like I said the ones killing religion are the ones that practice it. Now it's just a joke anymore. Religion is so unappealing now. It's not about love and acceptance anymore, now it's divide and hate.
==========
>>>When have you heard ours criticizing Christianity?<<<

Geez Minute, come on! You NEVER heard of the movie "The Passion of the Christ" (who was it, Mel Gibson?)and numerous others that depict Christ in ways Christians object to?

Ever heard of "Priest"? "Carrie"? "Jesus Camp"? "Dogma"? There is a long list of films that Christians have seen as defiling their religion.
RAJ

United States

#29674 Sep 15, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You washed the one brain cell in your head when you showered this morning. LOL

I mean damn! hehehehehehe

:D
MistyGirl

United States

#29675 Sep 15, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like my son is a foot soldier. He's an officer in the USN as well as a pilot.
WOW, that says it all doesn't it?
SayWhat

United States

#29676 Sep 15, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh because all of you are judging intelligence and all of your IQ points could be added together and still it would not be impressive. Later haters.
blubber,blubber,blubber, sniff,sniff...time to go back to your room Mrs.Nutsforbrains. Justminute wearing her favorite strait jacket skips into her room decorated with the fallen infantry personnel of the US army. But she has her prayer mat facing meccah so her prayers are never disturbed.

What a bitch
Dee Smith

United States

#29677 Sep 15, 2012
Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be step-mom.
I know I couldn't believe I read her post right the first time. Disgraceful and unamerican and she's part of my party.

What in the world has happened to this country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Can't Let Go (Jan '15) Mon anonymous 1,277
New Generation of OkieIdiots With School Cuts May 21 Fly Over State Ok... 3
News Sallisaw Police Officer Arrested For Stealing T... (Jan '11) May 18 Sorry 198
55 (Jun '14) May 17 anonymous 188
Homophobic Walgreens 15th Lewis Tulsa HAS Video May 16 TPD Keystone Cops 1
Matrix Serv (Mar '14) May 14 jojo 84
News Garth Brooks breaks another of his Canadian tic... May 14 Barf Grooks - Cro... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broken Arrow Mortgages