RHEMA Church In Broken Arrow Suffers ...

RHEMA Church In Broken Arrow Suffers Structural Damage After Storm

There are 15 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Feb 4, 2011, titled RHEMA Church In Broken Arrow Suffers Structural Damage After Storm. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

The RHEMA Church has suffered structural damage and is moving items to other buildings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Gay Dusty Outlaw

Haskell, OK

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Thats what happens when your a fake bible thumping fool you guys should be gay like me.
DO U KNOWTHE MUSHROOM MAN

Morelia, Mexico

#2 Feb 4, 2011
We do.
HONOR OTHERS

Morelia, Mexico

#3 Feb 4, 2011
I and many others are saddened to hear that your Church has suffered damage in the storm. I do know that the Love and goodness carried in your hearts cannot be damaged or destroyed by anything. I am sorry that a person has chosen to post a hate message directed at you and at gay people on this site. Know that the spirit of LOVE and community which lived in your church and amongst you is Holy and imperishable. Know that others care.
Ame

Tulsa, OK

#4 Feb 4, 2011
god hates organized religion.
Michelle Wolven

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Feb 5, 2011
Gay Dusty Outlaw wrote:
Thats what happens when your a fake bible thumping fool you guys should be gay like me.
Why is someone posing to be Dusty Outlaw on this forum?
This is hatred. Maybe you are homophobic?
ladycancerpatien t

Coweta, OK

#6 Feb 5, 2011
Michelle Wolven wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know michelle maby its cause he a child molester just like you yoall sick baby rapeing sluts.
Alfalfa

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Feb 5, 2011
Maybe it's a Dusty-Phobe. I need me a new Swiffer and some Endust.
Alfalfa

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Feb 5, 2011
Michelle Wolven wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't hatred. It's blood libel. SICK'IM!
Spanky

UK

#10 Feb 5, 2011
Many years ago Michelle Wolven led a march in Orlando FL, against MICKEY MOUSE, for his public stance on the gay pride issue.
"You must choose between Mickey and Jesus."
God hates f_gs, deal with it.
This is hatred. Maybe she is homophobic?
Church Lady

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Feb 6, 2011
Well isn't that special...
Kondalisarice

Coweta, OK

#13 Feb 6, 2011
Goddam whats wrong wif youns Okies?
Maggie

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2011
Why is it the Rhema churches never make it, I know the main thrust was prosperity and uh, that's anti-Christ. When Jesus said "count the cost" He wasn't talking about the price of Bible school!

We are suppose to learn to rightly divide the Word and be led by the Spirit. Seek the Kingdom of God not riches.

People get ready, it's a new day.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#15 Oct 30, 2011
THE GOVERNMENT OF CHINA WILL GIVE GRANTS TO QUALIFIED RELIGIONS WHO NEED MONEY FOR THEIR BUILDINGS, AND THAT INCLUDES CHRISTIAN CHURCHES.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#16 Oct 30, 2011
Ame wrote:
god hates organized religion.
Preachers don't really believe in god. If they did, they would be afraid to make the claims they make in order to collect big money from their congregations. Robbery by force and fear is supposed to be a felony, but I guess it excludes clergy.
It is time

United States

#17 Oct 30, 2011
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>Preachers don't really believe in god. If they did, they would be afraid to make the claims they make in order to collect big money from their congregations. Robbery by force and fear is supposed to be a felony, but I guess it excludes clergy.
And the State, and certain corporations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Guilty 5 Counts Corpse Mutilation & Okeee... 19 hr Guest 2
Mayor Bynum Okays: White Man Murder Bond $400,0... Thu Guest 15
Bill O’Reilly Fans Rally Amid Fox News Exit Rep... Thu Liberal OReilly Fan 1
Mary FatFuckFaceFallin: More Prisons & More Tax... Apr 20 Guest 21
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Apr 20 Alvin Boss 307
55 (Jun '14) Apr 19 Anonymous 221
News 2 people arrested in drowning of Jarret Clark (Aug '07) Apr 19 Allen hargrove 131

Broken Arrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broken Arrow Mortgages