Surviving an armed robbery

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox 23

Tulsans are getting held up by gunmen all hours of the day and night. Last month, an elderly woman was robbed at gunpoint in her Midtown Tulsa driveway around 8:00 am.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2012

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Always be aware of you surroundings and have easy, quick access to your weapon and be well trained in how to use it. Dont let a bad guy get the drop on you.
Be ready to motor. This is something women have a very difficult time doing. They will go to their car, get in it, but take forever to drive away. Get in your vehicle, put key in ignition or push star button, and drive away. Don't waste time with doing make-up, fumblng in your purse, or checking receits or examining merchandise, or making or receiving phone calls. Lock your vehicle and get going immediately after you get in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 19 min deb 11,286
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr So What 75,247
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. 3 hr yep 9
Tulsa Couple Asks U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ga... 18 hr Quest 39
New Crime-Fighting Tool Gives Tulsa Police Huge... 19 hr JAG 1
Oklahoma police chief pleads no contest to abuse 19 hr Okema Indians 3
which is the best dating site for motorcycle r... 21 hr lea 1
•••
•••
•••

Broken Arrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••