Jessica e grogan

Since: Jun 12

Jenks, OK

#1 Jul 4, 2012
A warning Jessica grogan that lives off of 35th street in Tulsa and works for ups is a meth addict and dealer she is a very dangerous person if you meet her stay away. She drives for ups and they know about her drug problems I cannot believe they continue to employe her when she could be stoned at any time and cause an accident what a liability.
Concerned

Jenks, OK

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Brays mama wrote:
A warning Jessica grogan that lives off of 35th street in Tulsa and works for ups is a meth addict and dealer she is a very dangerous person if you meet her stay away. She drives for ups and they know about her drug problems I cannot believe they continue to employe her when she could be stoned at any time and cause an accident what a liability.

Ya she helped mess up a friend of mine really bad and we still can't seem to reach him to help him he worked at ups too I guess that's where they met and I heard there's at least one other guy there she helped get messed up on drugs apparently if u want to get some drugs the employees at ups just pass them around like crazy i guess there not tested there. hope she doesn't kill anyone while driving messed up that's scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoting Hate (Feb '12) 15 hr Okie 326
Dion Graham 17 hr You know 1
News Tulsa Business Owner Surprises Burglars Tue watup 1
News Pickup Driver Arrested After Hitting Two Parked... Mon almosttornadoseason 1
News Cousin says AG candidate advised her to lie in ... Mon cancerofsociety 1
Larry Spivey (Nov '13) Apr 22 adiane501 30
News EPA chiefa s ethics woes have echoes in his past Apr 21 skimasksarecostly 1

Broken Arrow Jobs

Personal Finance

Broken Arrow Mortgages