Review: Regal Nails
Sandra

Tulsa, OK

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Owner handled me very roughly - jerked my hands and fingers. She sanded my nail down to the quick and brought blood on one of my cuticles. She never spoke, even when I told her it was hurting me, just nodded and pointed to the sink where I was to wash my hands. She was not friendly when I came into the shop, and never said thank you when I left. I have been going to this nail salon for five years, mainly because of the convenience and the price. There has been a definite decline in customer service and foot traffic at this location. I will no longer be recommending it to my friends. This will be my last trip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your thoughts on Spartan College of Aeronautics... 7 hr Buyer Beware 2
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) 19 hr Watching you from... 145
Amanda Kay-Moomey Johnson is an Idiot (Dec '15) Thu Jamie Dundee 8
Clinton Wicked Corruption vs Trump Flaws Wed Take Your Pic 1
News Suicide rates in Oklahoma, Tulsa among highest ... Aug 24 Whats Wrong With ... 2
Another homicide reported in east Tulsa on Tues... Aug 24 Whats Wrong With ... 1
News Tulsa Police Name City's Latest 5 Murder Victims Aug 23 Whats Wrong With ... 1

Broken Arrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broken Arrow Mortgages