Police Run Numerous Leads In Murder

On April 26, Carter Wayne Leach's badly decomposed body was found in the back of a pickup truck parked at the Kick's 66 Truck Stop in Catoosa. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
family

United States

#21 May 20, 2008
there is no new information.. they are still following leads and there are not telling the family or anyone eles anything you can't find on the net I'm sure when the truth comes out it will be known really fast. If I find out anything i will post it when i can
concerned

Grove, OK

#22 May 21, 2008
check out channel 2 website today
concerned

Grove, OK

#23 May 21, 2008
Shannon is in custody and they are still looking for Scotty. The shower curtain was missing from their motel room and apparantly, Carter was wrapped in a shower curtain. God Bless all of Carter's friends and family. Noone deserves this!
Kristin

United States

#24 May 21, 2008
Annie Nonymous wrote:
Nice looking couple; wonder if they got their photos taken at Olen Mills???
LMAO!!! He is sooooo hot!!!
whatever

Guthrie, OK

#25 May 21, 2008
concerned wrote:
check out channel 2 website today
Just read the article in Tulsa World.Looks like they may have found who they was looking for.Good Job!
family

United States

#26 May 22, 2008
well for those of you that did not hear
they got them they are in jail and they will pay for what they have done.
Dad

Tulsa, OK

#27 May 22, 2008
For a look at how law enforcement works in Rogers and Mayes Counties, take a look at our webpages at http://www.falseprosecution.com
Tylor Coghill

Enid, OK

#28 Jun 5, 2008
I know carter for a long time kinda but he is a nice guy but lso a bad guy and he had a bunch of kids 2 littles ones named kade and c.j. carter was his name i went to his funeral and i was bad i hope they catch those guys and put them threw the electric chair or the needle
update

El Reno, OK

#29 Jun 9, 2008
Shannon is in jail for child support and Scottie is not in jail. I am sure that they are just waiting until the DNA comes back.
Carters Angel

Claremore, OK

#30 Aug 10, 2010
Carter was my cousin. I loved him, dearly. I was very close to him, at one time. I chose to distance myself from him, because of the drugs. I never loved him any less...I just did not want to be involved in that.
People will say what they want to say, but I will tell you...Carter was a sweet, caring, loving guy. He had an addiction. It cost him his life. I do not accept, for one minute, that Scotty and Shannon are innocent bystanders. Carter was wrapped in plastic and tossed, like garbage, in back of a truck, at an abandoned truck-stop. Some good friends they were, eh? And don't think we don't know about Jerry Lynn's involvment. Sad excuse for a sister. Pathetic.
carters father

Vinita, OK

#31 Sep 8, 2011
my son was murdered ,how or why is not important,he was murdered,robbed, wrap in a shower curtain and rug,thrown in the back of his truck like so much trash,NO ONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED THAT WAY.he was killed in Tulsa,across the street from a police station,he was in the wrong,he was collecting a drug debt,the cowards[and I do know who you are} who did this could have went next door and reported the what happened.but they chose to do what they did.I hold these people responsible for my son death, all 3 of them. If they are never charged with my sons murder,I know that my higher power will punish these people far harsher than man could.
JERRI DAWN CARTERS SIS

Claremore, OK

#32 Nov 5, 2011
Carters Angel wrote:
Carter was my cousin. I loved him, dearly. I was very close to him, at one time. I chose to distance myself from him, because of the drugs. I never loved him any less...I just did not want to be involved in that.
People will say what they want to say, but I will tell you...Carter was a sweet, caring, loving guy. He had an addiction. It cost him his life. I do not accept, for one minute, that Scotty and Shannon are innocent bystanders. Carter was wrapped in plastic and tossed, like garbage, in back of a truck, at an abandoned truck-stop. Some good friends they were, eh? And don't think we don't know about Jerry Lynn's involvment. Sad excuse for a sister. Pathetic.
If this "Carter's so called angel is who i think u are, Goldie, your just mad because your ex husband is in love w me.. im sorry about your luck.. FYI IF I WOULD HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT IN THIS DEAL HE WOULD STILL BE HERE TODAY OR I WOULD'VE DIED RIGHT ALONG W HIM...RIP BUBBA... FURTHER MORE MY NAME IS JERRI WITH AN I, DAWN NOT LYNN, YOUR A DUMBASS,NEED TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH,AND COME SEE ME, YOU KNOW WHERE I AM,WE'LL SURE GET YOUR NEXT CHOICE OF WORDS STRAIGHTENED OUT FOR ANY FURTHER COMMENTS YOU MAY HAVE..AND WE'LL GIVE YOU A SHOUT IF ANYONE DESIDES TO PASS OUT JELLY DOUGHNUTS OR ANYTHING YOU FAT PATHETIC WASTE OF FLESH..
Clarise

Long Island City, NY

#33 Nov 29, 2011
carters father wrote:
my son was murdered ,how or why is not important,he was murdered,robbed, wrap in a shower curtain and rug,thrown in the back of his truck like so much trash,NO ONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED THAT WAY.he was killed in Tulsa,across the street from a police station,he was in the wrong,he was collecting a drug debt,the cowards[and I do know who you are} who did this could have went next door and reported the what happened.but they chose to do what they did.I hold these people responsible for my son death, all 3 of them. If they are never charged with my sons murder,I know that my higher power will punish these people far harsher than man could.
My heart goes out to you....I cant even imagine...Carter was a kind person with a good heart...I also have boys in the drug world...They also have good hearts just making wrong choices...Nobody deserves what Carter got....
TruthBringer

Miami, OK

#34 Nov 21, 2012
How have the police not figured this case out already? It's all so clearly clear as to who actually murdered Carter, the blame lays not in the actual blood spiller but the lying, evil, sick bitch who caused it to happen to begin with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. 2 hr Granny 71
Stolen Christmas Pictures 20 hr bowtownman 1
micah hall 21 hr old friend 1
Review: Vintage Pearl Fri ssteadmn 1
Larry Spivey (Nov '13) Thu PatCal 3
Okla. teacher fired for snack run with 11 kids ... Dec 23 Casual Observor 1
Diesel Prices Slowly Falling At Oklahoma Gas St... Dec 23 eve 1
Broken Arrow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web