Katie5193

Waldwick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I have recently heard of a visionary in Kunkletown who claims to have been visited by the Blessed Virgin Mary who spoke to him and was told that she would appear on the 13th of each month. Friends have been to his property where they claim they saw a spinning orb in the sky that came from behind a cloud and changed color. Has anyone heard of this occurrence?
Katie5193

Waldwick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Has anyone heard of a visionary who lives in Kunkletown and claims to have heard from the Virgin Mary that she would appear on his property on the 13th of each month. She requests that a certain prayer be said numerous times each day. A friend who visited the property reported seeing a spinning orb in the sky in late afternoon. The orb changed color and moved in front of and behind a cloud. My friend is a very credible person and I wonder if anyone else has seen this phenomena.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brodheadsville Discussions

Search the Brodheadsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
John Marchetti Back In Jail! (Apr '11) Mon John Marchetti 13
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Any girls or guys wanna nude skype or come over... Sat andre 2
5K Earth Day Hippy Run/Walk blazes the... Jul 25 Dirty Hippy Bulldyke 5
Lansford cop going to court (Jan '14) Jul 24 Nesqy resident 69
Girl's fear of school costs district thousands (May '08) Jul 24 he has spoken 249
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brodheadsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brodheadsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••