Doctor that prescribes Subutex

Doctor that prescribes Subutex

Posted in the Brodhead Forum

ams

London, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I have currently been off Opiates for 18 months now due to Suboxone. It is really expensive and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who isnt pregnant that gets Subutex from their doctor. Most doctors wont prescribe it to pregnant women and I dont understand that, because its not created just for pregnant women. I have done my research about all of these drugs and it would help so much just to be able to afford the medicine that is keeping my from reverting back to old habits. I am not looking for trolls here, keep your judgements to yourself,dont throw the Bible at me either. Now thats out of the way, if anyone who is on Subutex has a doctor that might have an opening in Central KY area or just in Kentucky altogether. I dont mind to travel a little ways if it is necessary.
Thanks for any information that is provided.
Man of the lord

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2013
ams wrote:
I have currently been off Opiates for 18 months now due to Suboxone. It is really expensive and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who isnt pregnant that gets Subutex from their doctor. Most doctors wont prescribe it to pregnant women and I dont understand that, because its not created just for pregnant women. I have done my research about all of these drugs and it would help so much just to be able to afford the medicine that is keeping my from reverting back to old habits. I am not looking for trolls here, keep your judgements to yourself,dont throw the Bible at me either. Now thats out of the way, if anyone who is on Subutex has a doctor that might have an opening in Central KY area or just in Kentucky altogether. I dont mind to travel a little ways if it is necessary.
Thanks for any information that is provided.
Knoxville ky
Man of the lord

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2013
TN
Booooooo

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Oct 24, 2013
Where in knoxville motl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brodhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missy 44 min country89 2
Monica Tillie Still Swinging?? 48 min country89 11
Didnt know he died. 53 min country89 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
Garbage Pickup 5 hr alyssa 1
Joe cummins 7 hr country89 13
walmart pee or swab 9 hr Haha 3

Brodhead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brodhead Mortgages