First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2011
N.Y. STATE POLICE

HARMONY - Adam D. Pragle, 32, of Jamestown was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing. third-degree grand larceny, third-degree criminal possession of stolen property and first-degree scheme to defraud Sunday at 1:46 p.m. at 3081 N. Main St. Ext. in Ellicott after an incident that allegedly occurred on June 15 at 3:43 p.m. He was held.

HARMONY - Kayla D. Hoshal, 23, of Jamestown was charged with third-degree criminal possession of stolen property Sunday at 1:54 p.m. at 3081 N. Main St. Ext. in Ellicott after an incident that allegedly occurred on June 15 at 3:43 p.m. She was held.

RIPLEY - Brian D. Lindstrom, 54, of Sherman was charged with DWI, DWI per se and drinking alcohol in a motor vehicle on a highway Sunday at 7:20 p.m. on Stebbins Road at Warner Road in Ripley. He was issued an appearance ticket.

RANDOLPH - Eric L. Fellows, 23, of Union City, Pa., was charged with misdemeanor violation of fish and wildlife law and illegal hunting or taking game Saturday at 4:29 p.m. on Interstate 86 in Randolph. He was issued an appearance ticket.

HANOVER - A 15-year-old male of Irving was charged with assault with intent to cause serious physical injury, fourth-degree criminal mischief and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon with intent to use Sunday at 4:10 p.m. He was issued an appearance ticket.

RIPLEY -Konrad G. Kochi, 32, of Ripley was charged with second-degree harassment Sunday at 8:50 p.m. He was issued an appearance ticket.

RIPLEY - Marc C. Brooker, 49, of Westfield was charged with second-degree harassment Saturday at 10:30 p.m. He was issued an appearance ticket.

Looks like ex-Chautauqua County sheriff Marc Brooker is still a menace to society. Put the guy in prison already.
Jim

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2011
Does not surprise me. Marc Brooker was fired from the sheriffs department for inappropriate touching of females. He should be in prison. He got away with everything he did because he was law enforcement. Sad. Its going to take him killing someone for anything to be done.
crazy

Greene, NY

#3 Nov 24, 2011
Jim wrote:
Does not surprise me. Marc Brooker was fired from the sheriffs department for inappropriate touching of females. He should be in prison. He got away with everything he did because he was law enforcement. Sad. Its going to take him killing someone for anything to be done.
Thought it was Westfield PD he was fired from?
Jim

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Nov 24, 2011
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Thought it was Westfield PD he was fired from?
You are correct. Marc's father David was a Chautauqua County Sheriff's Department as a navigation deputy. Marc was in fact a member of the Westfield PD.
Shawn

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2011
Marc Brooker probably beat up his ex-wife Connie again. Not the first time and definitely wont be the last time.Throw the moron in prison.
hitler

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Nov 25, 2011
It seems WpD has some issues with cops being honest.Like the 2 young punks that work nights.They abuse their power and break the law them selfs.G its 230 or 330 in the am.Lets pull this car over and lie!DO YOU KNOW WHY I PULLED you over?No little boy i mean sir?WELL you went of the road 3times or crossd lines.lol then when u havnt been drinking their like 0.Well boys ur gona b famous on your next bogus stop.I am rign a dash cam and recorder.Then im posting ur dumbazzs on youtube with your Wpd number.IM THINKING ur boss AINT GONA B HAPPY WHEN IT GETS THOUSANDS AND thousands of hits and call start.You to are a disgrace to all police.I HAVE FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO R COPS AND THEY KNOW about you two.Many more will soon.ITL b cruzn time soon w cam rollin at 230am.you 2 should b fired!Your not above the law!and your breakn it!Many vets died for our rights and your not gona F with that any more! hopefully c u boys soon.Pissd off!BETTER START FOLLOWING THE LAW OR ITS GONA CATCH UP SOON.THEN U WILL NO LONGER HAVA JOB!
Taxpayer

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Nov 26, 2011
Lets us know who these cops are and we will look into it. Names please
Greg Smith

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2011
Taxpayer wrote:
Lets us know who these cops are and we will look into it. Names please
You will look into it? I believe these things should be looked into on a daily basis by whoever the Captain is. If anyone knows fill me in. Is Law Enforcement allowed to run an NCIS check randomnly without even having anybody pulled over? I know of several law enforcement officers who play games with it and look up females addresses, friends, etc. Is an NCIS check a game?
Will

Dunkirk, NY

#9 Nov 26, 2011
It sounds like a tv show
hitler

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 26, 2011
Its a damn shame when the people need 2 watch the cops.YA their the 2 that work ouer night.They look 18.EITHER WAY IM HOOKN MY WIFES CAR UP 2.
Sneaky Pete

Dunkirk, NY

#11 Dec 5, 2011
His ex wife Connie was so hot! I used to tap that in their hot tub on the back patio, while his drunk a** was passed out upstairs.
Frank

Dunkirk, NY

#12 Dec 6, 2011
Thats dirty
Walter

Dunkirk, NY

#13 Dec 30, 2011
Sneaky Pete wrote:
His ex wife Connie was so hot! I used to tap that in their hot tub on the back patio, while his drunk a** was passed out upstairs.
Who didnt tap Connie Ciddio?????? She is a TRAMP.
jim

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 30, 2011
IDK mark well but those guys seem ok.its just the 2 young cops if you wana call them that.CRIMINAL is much more fitting!
friend of a friend

Dunkirk, NY

#15 Dec 31, 2011
Jim wrote:
...dont you have anything better to do then gossip about other peoples lives...at one time Marc was a good cop,but he chose to lead a diffrent life,being sargent at wpd went to his head.so what people do make mistakes hes human.to err is to be human.
Todd Donato

Dunkirk, NY

#16 Dec 31, 2011
Brooker is a scumbag drunk.
sam

Galt, CA

#17 Feb 14, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Guess you dont know the people your talking smack about really well do you? just like to spread rumors about people when you know nothing
sam

Galt, CA

#18 Feb 14, 2012
Guess you dont know too much about the people ur talking smack about just like to spread rumors seems to me
Starting Over

Buffalo, NY

#19 Mar 8, 2012
Brooker was fired FROM the village of Westfield Police Dept after a lengthy investigation by the FBI. He was stealing drugs, money and sleeping with underage girls for years. It's all a record of NY state. Look it up.

It's just a crying shame that his long time friend, ex-colleague and now chief of police has not been fired and indicted for the same things.
Tom

Dunkirk, NY

#20 Mar 10, 2012
Starting Over wrote:
Brooker was fired FROM the village of Westfield Police Dept after a lengthy investigation by the FBI. He was stealing drugs, money and sleeping with underage girls for years. It's all a record of NY state. Look it up.
It's just a crying shame that his long time friend, ex-colleague and now chief of police has not been fired and indicted for the same things.
Why isn't he in prison????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brocton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im a junkie 2 hr Massaged 46
Coronado Stone 2 hr Billy Bob 1
900 new jobs 4 hr Coors 14
Who are the best looking girls in Westfield? 22 hr Walla walla 6
2 strange men who walk on main St each morning 22 hr Walla walla 9
Nick Shields (Oct '13) 22 hr Walla walla 13
who agrees that welfare should be moved outta d... Thu Gilbert 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brocton Mortgages