Region 8 Cold Case: Rebekah Gould

Jul 24, 2012 Full story: KAIT-TV 24

The death of 22-year-old Rebekah Gould remains a mystery and so does her killer.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Come on, people. Someone knows something. Tell it. It's the right thing to do.
answer

Euless, TX

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Yep quite a few ppl know what happened check with her check with some of the dope heads I know two ppl who were there. They know who they r.
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

#3 Jul 25, 2012
If you know something, then call the police. Someone must break the silence, for Rebekah to get justice.
Watcher

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 25, 2012
So many know something including police but do you see them arresting anyone? Stir a stink about the police and you can be THEIR target too! Come on! Turn these pieces of rot gut dog s?$t in and ARKANSAS people will cheer! Rebekah has friends who love her then, now, and always! EVERYWHERE! Not just Melbourne @ Mt. View! So you cowards, we who know you will turn you in...after 8 years...we will let you wonder who we turn you over to!
Motorcycleman661

Melbourne, AR

#5 Aug 7, 2012
The FBI is now opening their own investigation. Some local heads are gonna roll.
doubtful

Mountain View, AR

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Motorcycleman661 wrote:
The FBI is now opening their own investigation. Some local heads are gonna roll.
they have bigger fish to fry..... show some proof.
Onia flash

Euless, TX

#7 Aug 9, 2012
I hope they are. Wouldn't it be nice to finally see justice served after all this time and in spite of local cowardice and corruption?
ABC123

Salem, AR

#8 Oct 9, 2012
The Rebecca Gould Case could have been closed years ago but they wanted to try all the people involved not just one. Now I don't know if the family will ever see any justice. Our sheriff has put it on the back burner. He is so corrupt but I guess the people here in Izard County like having a corrupt sheriff. They keep re-electing him. You can't listen to the scanner because most of the time his speech is slurred. Probably from drinking. He tried to out run a cop in fulton county and the officer caught up with him. He had been drinking and was given a phone call. Nothing happened to him. We need a new sheriff very bad.
popcorn

Mountain View, AR

#9 Oct 9, 2012
ABC123 wrote:
The Rebecca Gould Case could have been closed years ago but they wanted to try all the people involved not just one. Now I don't know if the family will ever see any justice. Our sheriff has put it on the back burner. He is so corrupt but I guess the people here in Izard County like having a corrupt sheriff. They keep re-electing him. You can't listen to the scanner because most of the time his speech is slurred. Probably from drinking. He tried to out run a cop in fulton county and the officer caught up with him. He had been drinking and was given a phone call. Nothing happened to him. We need a new sheriff very bad.
Everything you wrote is a LIE. He had nothing to do with the Rebecca Gould case, State Police has that along with Izard County.
I listen to the scanner, the Sheriff's speach is not slurred, he did not try to outrun any cops and he was not drinking. You seem to have an ax to grind with him and you don't have the guts to talk to him so you choose to be a coward and spread LIES. Sounds like you are the one who got a PHONE CALL!!!!
whichone

Mountain View, AR

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Which Sheriff are you talking about? Izard or Stone County Sheriff????
saysitlikeitis

Salem, AR

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Popcorn--ABC123 IS telling the truth--you must live in a cave. WAKE UR ASS UP!!! And the case will never be closed if it is left up to izard Co. authorities.
My My My

Hardy, AR

#12 Dec 5, 2012
Sounds like popcorn knows something, or someone who knows something. Stop blaming the sheriff and start telling what you know, or encourage your friends to start talking. Let that girls family have some closer.
country girl

Mountain View, AR

#13 Feb 11, 2013
You claim you have information on that girls murder but refuse to pass it to authorities yet u proudly blame law inforcement officials well guess what pal u ain't any better. How do you sleep at night knowin that you are sittin on vital info that could solve a horrific murder. Not to mention that if officials prove that u with held info on a murder case u can be charged with hendering a police investigation
Hearsay

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Larron McClure in on it? Heard that name assosiated with it
Nope

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2013
Larron wasn't involved. Neither were any of the 4 people that he was with that evening. So, you heard very wrong. Not surprising though, I remember that somebody said they found her body behind his house...Right before they found it off the lookout. Our statements for what happened were turned over to state investigators before anybody in Izard County could get their hands on it to screw it up like usual. I do think about that quite often though. Fairly traumatizing experience having to deal with being involved in that situation. I hope they figure it out one day. Sure would bring more than her family closure.

Mountain View, AR

#21 Jun 6, 2013
Cannot believe this has not been solved. It is a shame. I feel terrible for the family.

As far as the FBI being called in ? what bigger fish to fry than catching someone who took a young girl's life !! I think they SHOULD be called in.

Morrilton, AR

#22 Aug 5, 2014
Whoever murdered Rebekah Gould will be judged in the afterlife. Darkness and punishment awaits the murderers. I sure wouldn't what's waiting for those evil predators

Morrilton, AR

#23 Aug 5, 2014
*Want
kadence

United States

#24 Sep 18, 2014
guest wrote:
*Want
Is there anyone out there that can message a girl, me in Missouri. Please. I can't put my number on here so please provide me yours. Someone that knows all the family of this poor girl and unsolved case. Who her mother married..their names and his kids names. Please give me your contact info!!
just here

United States

#25 Sep 18, 2014
And those that know something have just swept it under the carpet. Stone County is well known for people being murdered and others getting away with it. Eventually Karma will come around. I hope it haunts each and everyone of you every day of your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brockwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Answers 30,631
Arkansas finest fence company Travis cagle 14 hr wow 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Melbourne, AR (Jul '10) Feb 28 Shorty01 55
Take care of responsibilities Feb 25 dennie 2
Rebekah Gould's 2004 murder remains unsolved (Jan '14) Feb 24 from hear me 96
Jennifer Rushing & Dustin Baird What is Wrong w... Feb 20 Karma Will Get Ya 4
Dave Burrow (May '13) Feb 19 bomchickawawa 6

Winter Storm Warning for Izard County was issued at March 04 at 4:40AM CST

Brockwell Dating
Find my Match