SUNY Brockport on Lockdown, Shooting ...

SUNY Brockport on Lockdown, Shooting in the area

There are 141 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jan 8, 2010, titled SUNY Brockport on Lockdown, Shooting in the area. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

News 10NBC has learned reports of a person with a gun in the area of Commencement drive in Brockport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#150 Jan 11, 2010
keith wrote:
Im just saying Scott Pescara was a good man who would give you his last dollar if needed. The Scott i knew and would never harm anyone.I didnt know he owned a gun or would do physical harm to anyone,Thats not the Scott Pescara i knew. He's a great hard working man, that goes to church every sunday and sings in the choir.
If you are referring to the shooter, HE IS A DAMNED FOOL! HE SHOT A WOMAN AND A COP! FRY HIS AS SSSSSSSSSS. IF YOU SHOOT A COP, YOU WILL KILL JOE BLOW FOR SURE WITHOUT HESITATION.

THE GUY YOU KNOW IS NOT THE GUY WHO DID THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? BS! YOU ARE IN DENIAL. WARNING SIGNS LONG AGO BEFORE THE SHOOTINGS HAPPENED I'M SURE.

ONE MORE THING. HOW MANY POLICE AND PEOPLE WILL NEED TO GET SHOT IN MONROE COUNTY BEFORE WE REALIZE THAT THESE GUN TOTING KILLERS ARE NOT PLAYING? Dr. Abraham, a world renown Psychiatrist once said:

"If we knew when someone was going to explode into maiming and killings, WE WOULD HAVE THE CURE TO MENTAL ILLNESS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Byron native/local HS grad arrested in prostitu... (Dec '08) May '17 High School Class... 11
News Three finalists selected in Spencerport school ... May '17 Jeff 2
News What's your opinion of the Hazzard County Squir... (Feb '13) Apr '17 Hawk 31
Review: Mico Transmission (Oct '09) Mar '17 grace 17
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
News State police arrest Alabama resident suspected ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 dehm my nuts 1
Holley Public Sq 2002 (Feb '10) Sep '16 huh 3

Brockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brockport Mortgages