created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,546 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 537)

Showing posts 10,721 - 10,740 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Wrong again wrote:
From 2000 thru 2001 the Dumbocrats controlled the Senate.
No matter, all the failure came under the Democrat controlled Congress of 2006 on.
Again if you look the FACTS the Sen. MAJORITY LEADER was R. ARMEY REP from TX. and the Majority Wipe was T. Delay
SO the REPs did have control of the Sen and in the House it was 212 Dems and 221 Rep and 2 ind.
Have a good night
Wrong again

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The Republicans did NOT control Congress for those years.

The Republicans did control Congress when the budget was balanced.
I lost track

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Is Bush still President? I didn't think so, it seems Turdbird thinks Bush is President and he is running against him.

Obama the failure is President and obama and his fellow dumbasscrats destroyed the economy.
Please HELP me

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered, raped, sodomized and tortured and in response Obama made an excuse for the savage terroists. What kind of man makes excuses for savage terroists?
Wrong again

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Control of Congress is number of votes and a traitor got elected as a Republican and then switched parties. You are WRONG and I don't even know what you point is.

The Republican Congress balanced the budget, the current Dumbasscrat controlled Senate has not passed a budget in over 3 years.
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Again if you look the FACTS the Sen. MAJORITY LEADER was R. ARMEY REP from TX. and the Majority Wipe was T. Delay
SO the REPs did have control of the Sen and in the House it was 212 Dems and 221 Rep and 2 ind.
Have a good night

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Just like the first 6 years G.W. was in.
You didn't say one word about it when the REPs had complete control of the GOV.[ Congress and the Pres] and drove up the Nat. debt 3 trillion 600 Billion plus.
It goes back to the fact that the REPs were the ones that ran up most of the Nat. Debt Not the Dems.
Go back and look at the Facts
from the time Ford was in office till Obama came into office the DEMs raised the Debt by 1 Trillion 761 Billion 973 mill, 013,697 dollars
And the Reps raised it 8 Trillion 937Billion 831 mill 850 thou 915 dollars
Again you can look these facts up.
Have a nice night
I love you! You probably won't be hearing from him again they run from facts when you prove their stories aren't true! Good for you! We have a very nice professor who is a liberal Democrat but he is very honest about being upset with the way the Democrats twist the truth. As an example he showed us in detail how Bill Clinton, whom he dislikes for trashing the Office of President is held up by Democrats as this angel who balanced the budget. But Prof taught us that in all actuality Clinton just deregulated the banking and cashed in twelve years of Reagan's gains for short term yields in Clinton's term. He showed us cause and effect how many of the de regulations set the stage for the housing market sham and banking collapse.
He taught us to see both sides and research who is not telling the truth. He says he is sad that a once great party has been reduced to selling untruths and promises promises and most of the media is guilty of supporting Obama. He also noted that if the Libyan Consulate attack had happened on a Conservative's watch it would be a slam fest that wouldn't stop until Nov 7. Yet on Obama's watch that's all AOK by these people you never hear a Liberal Democrat say how terrible this was to be dragged through the street dying in a strange land wondering what they ever trusted Obama and Clinton for. So far everything he has said has proven true and I think he is right and a good prof for putting the truth ahead of his own party and interests. It's heartbreaking to think of these servicemen and the Diplomat being attacked and their own President lied and denied the seriousness of it when in fact they knew from early the next day and still couldn't admit it they are so afraid of Obama losing the throw americans under the bus!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

THE DAY I RELEASE MY TAX RETURNS IS THE DAY TIGER WOODS DATES A BLACK LADY!

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

liberal wrote:
<quoted text>If you keep repeating a lie it doesn't make it true mitt oh i mean
Unless you can point out what the lies are you're just making noise. These are true facts that anyone can look up. Obama let us down and now he will be let go it looks like a downhill run until November because Obama can't handle two more debates like the last one. He probably thought he was going to skate by on a few hours of prep. Just like he's been thinking all along.
Obama the Turd

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Some day I will show how I failed in Harvard but they gave me a degree anyways.

Some day I will show how a medicore student who did very bad in college still gets into Harvard. It is called affirmative action with the backing of muslim extremisits,
Obama the Turd

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Did terrost William Ayers pay for obama's harvard education?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

THE DAY I RELEASE MY TAX RETURNS IS THE DAY CHRIS CHRISTIE PASSES UP SECONDS!
Concerned

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Thank You, Obamacare: Families Pay $3000 More for Insurance; Obama Promised $2500 Decrease
Concerned

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

March 16, 2010
Obama: You will see 'premiums fall by as much as 3,000 percent' under Obamacare

October 2013

In reality Insurmace premiums INCREASED $3000 per family.
dayuuuum

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>I love you! You probably won't be hearing from him again they run from facts when you prove their stories aren't true! Good for you! We have a very nice professor who is a liberal Democrat but he is very honest about being upset with the way the Democrats twist the truth. As an example he showed us in detail how Bill Clinton, whom he dislikes for trashing the Office of President is held up by Democrats as this angel who balanced the budget. But Prof taught us that in all actuality Clinton just deregulated the banking and cashed in twelve years of Reagan's gains for short term yields in Clinton's term. He showed us cause and effect how many of the de regulations set the stage for the housing market sham and banking collapse.
He taught us to see both sides and research who is not telling the truth. He says he is sad that a once great party has been reduced to selling untruths and promises promises and most of the media is guilty of supporting Obama. He also noted that if the Libyan Consulate attack had happened on a Conservative's watch it would be a slam fest that wouldn't stop until Nov 7. Yet on Obama's watch that's all AOK by these people you never hear a Liberal Democrat say how terrible this was to be dragged through the street dying in a strange land wondering what they ever trusted Obama and Clinton for. So far everything he has said has proven true and I think he is right and a good prof for putting the truth ahead of his own party and interests. It's heartbreaking to think of these servicemen and the Diplomat being attacked and their own President lied and denied the seriousness of it when in fact they knew from early the next day and still couldn't admit it they are so afraid of Obama losing the throw americans under the bus!
wow no I love YOU!
Concerned

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

When clinton left office the National debt was 6 trillion, and that included Clinton and every President before him.
Obama in less that 4 years increased the deficit OVER 6 TRILLION all by himself.
Concerned

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Deficits Decline 8 out of 12 years under Republican Congresses…
Ho Chi Min Obama

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama will win NYS...I mean you people always vote for that idiot of a human called Chuck Schumer...But Romney wins america

Hey liberals....you idiots better start looking for a job, your free ride will be coming to an end very soon.
Concerned

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Then came Obama and the Dumbasscrat controlled Congress and they added 6 TRILLION, over 60% to the National Debt in less than 4 years.
Concerned

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I wonder what obama had budget for 2013 and how much he will add to the National debt? Has anyone seen the obama budget? I know that is the one that did not even get one vote in Congress. Not even one Democrat voted for the obama budget.
KenyanHusseinOba ma

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
THE DAY I RELEASE MY TAX RETURNS IS THE DAY TIGER WOODS DATES A BLACK LADY!
or the day Obama improves the economy... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,721 - 10,740 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brockport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance