Former Ithaca, Greece, RCSD Administr...

Former Ithaca, Greece, RCSD Administrator to Lead Brockport Schools

There are 2 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jun 7, 2012, titled Former Ithaca, Greece, RCSD Administrator to Lead Brockport Schools. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Here is the official press release from the Brockport Central School District announcing the appointment of Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Batavia, NY

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Thank Jebus for affirmative action. Brockport schools were about to be investigated for not hiring enough blacks even though she came from a failing school district RCSD she saved whitey's azz for having a sub par degree with a sub par performance record. Sorry to the whites with better resumes for her Twinkies eating fat adz

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Wiz Bang I wonder what this job pays in Greece?

Prior to her current position, Myers served in the Greece Central School District as director of student and career support and coordinator of student support and enrichment.

And how many high payed assistants she had?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey Sep 27 northern ireland 1
News CrimeStoppers Most Wanted for 9/15 Sep 15 Gerry 2
News Hamlin man accused of harassing police, claims ... (Mar '09) Sep 9 Cory dodson 52
News Former Rochester Mobster Arrested in Albion Aug '15 M Brooks 3
News Crews on scene of 2-vehicle fatal accident in t... (Feb '08) Aug '15 Daniellemarie1700 43
News Family: Victim of fatal Rochester shooting was ... Jul '15 Nepali cousin 1
John's Greatest Moments Jun '15 lolik76 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brockport Mortgages