Milgate murder case re-opened

Milgate murder case re-opened

There are 46 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Milgate murder case re-opened. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Tim Milgate of Greece was brutally murdered in his home on June 27th, 1995. Now 14 years later, we still don't know who murdered Milgate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Super Star

Batavia, NY

#43 Mar 21, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use all caps and lower case. Plus I was blocked from TOPIX during that time cause of some racist white person incharge of blocking people. Third, I'm not nor have I ever used the name of Pigsingle or Scorpion. Fourth, why are you trying to point blame at others, are you feeling guilty of something???
I got one thing to say about this comment.....Dumb as Knee Grow....LMFAO...
Hee Hee

United States

#44 Apr 5, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/content/ crimestoppers/story/tim-milgat e-murder-case/fNTrLIyCsUqomfq- E3yNMg.cspx
Greece Police: "We Know Who Killed Tim Milgate"
here we go...
Well its been weeks since the top flight GPD announced that the solved the murder, but still no arrests. Its my guess that they were just bluffing. Looks like the GPD is too busy lifting weights on paid time as per their union contract, or are too busy guarding the donut bin at tim hortons.
Jenna Tilworts

United States

#45 Apr 6, 2012
Hee Hee wrote:
<quoted text>Well its been weeks since the top flight GPD announced that the solved the murder, but still no arrests. Its my guess that they were just bluffing. Looks like the GPD is too busy lifting weights on paid time as per their union contract, or are too busy guarding the donut bin at tim hortons.
Don't hold your breath. It's only taken 20 yrs to get this far. That equals about 20k donuts eaten by the cops since the case was first opened.
Tims Sister

Spencerport, NY

#46 Jun 29, 2012
Life is not like television. On television, when there is a murder, the offender is arraigned and brought to trial within 15 minutes. Within an hour, the killer has been tried, convicted and sent to prison for the rest of his life. On television, the system fights as a unit to win justice for the victim.
However... life is not like that!! The criminal Justice System Protects the Criminals!
In real life, under the terms of the American system of justice, the victim of violent crime is expected to disappear. I REFUSE to disappear, and not because I am WHITE either , Because I am my BROTHER"S VOICE, Timothy Robert Milgate, I along with my family want JUSTICE for Tim!
We continue to wait patiently,keeping the faith & hope believing that one day there will be JUSTICE! The days turn into to weeks, the weeks into months, the months into years! Not on the fault of the INVESTIGATORS on the fault of those that created the system that protects the criminals! I & my family "The Victims" are often ruined emotionally because of people like you that choose to judge those that are working to solve a crime!.
So, while criminals have a whole raft of constitutional rights, victims are left out in the cold. In many jurisdictions, some victims have been forgotten by the system of justice and unfourtantly treated lhorribly by individuals like .Jenna Tilworts,Hee Hee, Super Star,RacistFireCrotch BarnFart,&the rest of you in this room.
AND THAT IS A CRIME. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!
We're for justice for everyone, just like it says in the Constitution.
Tim's Sister!

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#47 Jun 30, 2012
I truly hope your family gets justice for Tim. I can't even pretend to imagine what you have endured. But please know that there are people out here who genuinely care.
Otto Botkumero

United States

#48 Oct 16, 2012
And here is the original thread that Nickbo gained fame from his BS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin P Clark Fri Inform the people 2
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul 25 josephbarkley 20
Daycare abuse? Jul 20 slivnm 2
Zeke's Bottles and Cans Jun '16 Can 2
News D.C.'s Essential Bagels May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 5
News Batavia man accused of first-degree rape of 5-y... May '16 JonCanaleChildRapist 2
News Trump cries foul over delegate process Republic... Apr '16 bottlecap 89

Brockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brockport Mortgages