CRIME: 2 face homicide charges in Sep...

CRIME: 2 face homicide charges in September crash

There are 1 comment on the Journal-Register story from Feb 5, 2010, titled CRIME: 2 face homicide charges in September crash. In it, Journal-Register reports that:

Two area residents have been charged in connection with a accident in the Town of Barre last year that claimed the life of a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal-Register.

Confusing

Farmington, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2010
Why criminally negligent homicide? In the Pratt case in Medina, the driver was charged with vehicular manslaughter. Was alcohol involved in this case? Just wondering about the difference in the severity of the charges. Is the father of the victim being charged because he was the supervising driver?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Dec 3 amwaysux 30
News What's your opinion of the Hazzard County Squir... (Feb '13) Oct '16 Yee haw 28
News State police arrest Alabama resident suspected ... Sep '16 dehm my nuts 1
Holley Public Sq 2002 (Feb '10) Sep '16 huh 3
Zeke's Bottles and Cans (Jun '16) Jun '16 Can 2
News SUNY Brockport alumnus gives $1.25 million to c... (Feb '16) Feb '16 GINA 1
News Law and Order:Woman accused of falsely claiming... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ha Ha 6

Brockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brockport Mortgages