anon - a mouse

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2009
The atheist without a creator evidenly created himself! It becomes rather a question of some major import who was the creator of the remainder of the remaining creation existing in addittion to the obvious existence of the atheist who sure wasn`t created just primarily because there ain`t no Creator. I think this path leads to a level of stupidity seldom acheved just by an ordinary uncreated being. Achievement awards are in order.

Any takers ?
JESUS

Gulfport, MS

#2 Oct 14, 2009
My CHILD no worries ,This is the Lord/ And I'am here I created you in my image with love.
stuck

Summersville, WV

#3 May 3, 2013
How could you think that there is no God.think about it with a open mind.I have never seen anything good as this world looks , Come from any explotion.How many tv news channels have you watched.And seen citys bombed .they did not look very beautiful to me.what is your your thoughts on which came first the chicken or the egg.Did a hen and a rooster just appear and it started all from there.
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Apr 18, 2014
Sick fu:cks
Topper

Summersville, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2015
Question Atheist ??? what do you think of Westboro Baptist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nearly two years later, adults-only hotel finds... Sep 22 Team Deploreables 12
Kroger Market Place Sep 21 Jayman32 1
News Volunteers lend a hand to students Sep 17 Mr Coach 4
Drug Rehab Facility with 80% success rate Sep 13 Get Clean 1
News Police log for Oct. 17, 2012 (Dec '12) Dec '12 ohio boy 2
News Theater Review | 'Chicago': Classic musical rem... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jeff 1
News Broadway show coming to Buckeye State (Mar '10) Mar '10 Whitey walks tall 1

Broadway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broadway Mortgages