Do you approve of Ronald M. Serpico as Mayor?

Posted in the Broadview Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rmp

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 9, 2012
120 million in debt!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Rmp wrote:
120 million in debt!
That is not half as bad as 250 Million
Donna Cuntreavos

Lake Zurich, IL

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Hell Yeah! Ron's the Best!!
Donna Cuntreavos

Lake Zurich, IL

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Rmp wrote:
120 million in debt!
Where are your facts to back up such a ridiculous figure? Or are you still talking about the water project that has been completed for 12 years? Still living on the past butt head
EX MELROSE PARKER

Washington, DC

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Donna Cuntreavos
Again, I love you man!
Ernest T Bass

Gary, IN

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Cant even throw a rock.
Donna Cuntreavos

Roselle, IL

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Approve!!!:)
Pitassi

Elgin, IL

#8 Dec 19, 2012
YESSSSSS!!!!!
Serpico

Palatine, IL

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Serpico
susan sheehan

Bellwood, IL

#16 Mar 2, 2014
He seems to do wonderful things for this community. I like his views and how wthingsell he handles
Melrose for Life

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 2, 2014
He is a wannabe gangster!

He turns his head as his corrupt police force rape and pillage the community.

He errects a monument to his convict father as if there was nobody more deserving.

The money he stole in the water project should have earned him a stay in prison like his daddy and his good friend Scavo.

He does nothing about the prostitutes on the streets because is own brother is a pimp.

He defends self centered woman that steal from little kids baseball clubs.

Please tell me Melrose has better leaders to choose from?
Melrose for Life

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 2, 2014
Look at Wikipedia of Melrose Park. MP has become a joke because of Serpico! No long do nice middeclass fails want to live here. Now ony illegal immigrants and gang bangers.
lol

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 4, 2014
Melrose for Life wrote:
He is a wannabe gangster!
He turns his head as his corrupt police force rape and pillage the community.
He errects a monument to his convict father as if there was nobody more deserving.
The money he stole in the water project should have earned him a stay in prison like his daddy and his good friend Scavo.
He does nothing about the prostitutes on the streets because is own brother is a pimp.
He defends self centered woman that steal from little kids baseball clubs.
Please tell me Melrose has better leaders to choose from?
Amen. The Serpico family ruined the once beautiful Melrose Park.
They will be remembered as the family of felons and pimps and used car salesmen that stole from a great Italian middle class community and reduced it to little Mexico filled with illegals.
RJS sold me a lemon

Chicago, IL

#25 Mar 7, 2014
Serpicos are thieves!
Nonna

Elmhurst, IL

#27 Mar 15, 2014
Mr Serpico is a great Mayor......It is unfortunate that so many spread half truths about HIM. Do any of the allegations have merit that will back up your statements? If so please provide for all of us to learn........Thank you!
lol

Chicago, IL

#28 Mar 15, 2014
Nonna wrote:
Mr Serpico is a great Mayor......It is unfortunate that so many spread half truths about HIM. Do any of the allegations have merit that will back up your statements? If so please provide for all of us to learn........Thank you!
Babe Serpico was a felon. Terry Serpico is a pimp. RJS is a used car salesman. Those are facts!
Vito Scavo who is Fat Ronnies good friend is in jail.ALL the white Italians have left Melrose and been replaced by illegal Mexicans.
These are all FACTS!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29 Mar 15, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Babe Serpico was a felon. Terry Serpico is a pimp. RJS is a used car salesman. Those are facts!
Vito Scavo who is Fat Ronnies good friend is in jail.ALL the white Italians have left Melrose and been replaced by illegal Mexicans.
These are all FACTS!
He has beat all that have run against him. Some people must be happy with him.
Julio Gonzalez

Chicago, IL

#30 Mar 16, 2014
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>He has beat all that have run against him. Some people must be happy with him.
Fat Ron Serpico been very good to me and my familia. There are 15 of us that live in a cramped one bedroom apartment and Mr Ronnie lets us live and not be deported as long as we and all our amigos vote for him. La Policia tell us just what to do.

We love Melrose Park it is just like Mexico. Viva Melrose Park and our Presidente Mr Fat Ronnie.
Julio Gonzalez

Chicago, IL

#31 Mar 16, 2014
And Mr Terry Serpico keeps many bonita chicas busy on the streets.We are grateful that he gives our women a chance to make a living as hookers.
We dont care that Mr Ronnie is friends with corrupt policia that shake down churches. In Mexico that is how we do business.

If white people want to move out because all the factory jobs move away because of corruption....this is bueno!

It just means more cheap homes for Mexicans to move into.i Mr Fat Ronnie is our amigo!!!
Nonna

Elmhurst, IL

#33 Mar 17, 2014
="lol"]<quoted text>
These are all FACTS!
Ron Serpico and all the other Serpico's can not be held accountable for the acts of Babe Serpico! There are laws against prostitution, if you can back up the statement regarding Terry Serpico you should contact the POLICE. You stated RJS is a used car salesman, so what, that is not a crime.These are facts!
Vito Scavo is friends with a lot of people...He is paying for his crimes.
There are a lot of Italians iin Melrose Park FYI!
If you think/know that illegal Mexicans are rampant in Melrose Park..call Immigration! These are facts! Now lol STFU about Melrose Park! If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min Jonah1 49,460
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 4 hr question 1,192
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 4 hr Bill 514
considering buying home in Berwyn..advice? (Dec '07) 6 hr Roger 76
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun Corrupt Democrats 1,908
Maria SS Lauretana festival very drabby lately. (Jul '10) Sun myself 30
Bensenville police chase ends in Itasca (Oct '13) Sat Judge Judy 2
•••
•••
Broadview Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••