Muslim graves desecrated in Evergreen...

Muslim graves desecrated in Evergreen Park

There are 26 comments on the WLS-AM Chicago story from Aug 18, 2012, titled Muslim graves desecrated in Evergreen Park. In it, WLS-AM Chicago reports that:

Community and religious groups will protest in downtown Chicago on Friday after a Muslim man found his father's grave desecrated at a southwest suburban cemetery, an act of vandalism that follows two other incidents targeting Muslim institutions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-AM Chicago.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
those darn jewish kids with their spray paint
They should be ashamed of themselves

Location hidden

#4 Aug 19, 2012
King Zethias wrote:
Remove yourself soon, you are dumb alien.
To do this to any grave is a very sad situation.
Johnnyboy

Lakeport, CA

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Then why do you possess several religios people alien (poster number 1, 2, and 4 to have them do it, if you believe that it is wrong? Then in post number 1 and 2 you try to Jews against Muslims, when they are both rightious religious groups, then when poster number 3 states what all of Earth needs you to do alien, you come back as poster number 4 as "mr good alien". You have been labeled an enemy to Earth the united nations are hunting you, the fbi here in north america, the military branches here in north america as well, you are an enemy to the united kingdom as well, china, and japan, you are not welcome on Earth alien.
Independent

Mooseheart, IL

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Johnnyboy wrote:
Then why do you possess several religios people alien (poster number 1, 2, and 4 to have them do it, if you believe that it is wrong? Then in post number 1 and 2 you try to Jews against Muslims, when they are both rightious religious groups, then when poster number 3 states what all of Earth needs you to do alien, you come back as poster number 4 as "mr good alien". You have been labeled an enemy to Earth the united nations are hunting you, the fbi here in north america, the military branches here in north america as well, you are an enemy to the united kingdom as well, china, and japan, you are not welcome on Earth alien.
One more time but, in English please.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Johnnyboy wrote:
Hey ID 10 T , do you read english and understand it or do you read into it? I never said anything except those that did it should be ashamed of themselves. Screw you it was probably you that sprayed the head stones, you should be locked up

Location hidden

#8 Aug 19, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time but, in English please.
I wonder WHAT NAME this a$$h--e will use next time
Taxpayer for Years

Emmetsburg, IA

#9 Aug 19, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder WHAT NAME this a$$h--e will use next time
BAFONGULO

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Johnnyboy wrote:
I tried to read this 4 times and still come up with the same question: Huh?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Johnnyboy wrote:
'

He who smelt it, dealt it.
King Zethias

Lakeport, CA

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Posting a bit rapid their psychopathic alien (all posts done by the same creature waging war upon Eart as you all know except post number 3 and 5) even conversing with yourself more than you where last year, lets see how many conversations you can create with yourself. I'm not counting, but at least 30 since the beginning of 2011, and that is just for this forum website (including what is being investigated in all the town threads of this website that I have seen alone) only God knows how many you really start with yourself on the forum websites you have been asigned to and are now labeled officially enemy to earth.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#14 Aug 21, 2012
King Zethias wrote:
Posting a bit rapid their psychopathic alien (all posts done by the same creature waging war upon Eart as you all know except post number 3 and 5) even conversing with yourself more than you where last year, lets see how many conversations you can create with yourself. I'm not counting, but at least 30 since the beginning of 2011, and that is just for this forum website (including what is being investigated in all the town threads of this website that I have seen alone) only God knows how many you really start with yourself on the forum websites you have been asigned to and are now labeled officially enemy to earth.
Gotta hand it to you Johnnyboy, at least you're consistent.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 21, 2012
Taxpayer for Years wrote:
<quoted text>BAFONGULO
Like using my registered name?
Hey

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2012
So what

Location hidden

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
So what
Have had people thi nk I made the replky to something when someone else was rude and vulgar.
taxpayer for years

Emmetsburg, IA

#18 Aug 23, 2012
<quoted text>Have had people thi nk I made the replky to something when someone else was rude and vulgar.
go get your chimebox
Truth Seeker

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 23, 2012
<quoted text>Like using my registered name?
welcome to my world
now ya know how i feel when they do it to me
and just wait until they post a ton of false statements about you
and then insists its true

Location hidden

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome to my world
now ya know how i feel when they do it to me
and just wait until they post a ton of false statements about you
and then insists its true
But, your name is not registered as Truth Seeker

Since: Jul 12

Nashua, NH

#21 Aug 23, 2012
who gives a rats ass what happens to a muslim's grave or a muslim?

remember Muslim's have no regard for religion or human life, they burn churches, temples in the countries they live in, muslims bomb woman children noncombatants in shopping centers or mosque, subways just to promote a religious point of view. so who gives a rats ass what happens to muslims they are the scum of the earth.

I would be happy to piss on a grave of a muslim for what they do to people all over the earth

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 23, 2012
And Christians are such peaceful people. Right, bozo.
punish them

Elmwood Park, IL

#23 Aug 23, 2012
the forks are a gang sign (folks) so gang members did this. no one deserves to have their grave desecrated, and anyone who justifies it is a piece of trash. so are people who blame jews, antisemites are also pieces of trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert T Larson 8 hr Curious in Indiana 1
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 8 hr Off topic butit m... 8,965
Lawsuits for Faggianno and Wasilenko (Feb '14) 9 hr Crazy 20
Northlake Mayor and Staff-- Unfriendliest Gover... (Feb '12) 20 hr Gboi67 26
federal agents in melrose park 7/25/16 Wed Paid for Nothing 29
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings Wed grounded in reality 1
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) Wed Rosalita62 37

Broadview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broadview Mortgages