Poser

Anonymous Proxy

#63 Jan 31, 2013
If Roberto cared about his community he would be out doing something positive for the residents. Not pushing candidates and the same false promises like he has for the last 6 years of him running for office.
reality wrote:
Roberto posts because he actually cares about the community!!
LOL

Anonymous Proxy

#64 Jan 31, 2013
looking forward to more of these at the RMP HQ!

http://i48.tinypic.com/2luffv6.jpg
Truth

Chicago, IL

#65 Jan 31, 2013
Poser wrote:
If Roberto cared about his community he would be out doing something positive for the residents. Not pushing candidates and the same false promises like he has for the last 6 years of him running for office. <quoted text>
All false promises. He's really good at saying how he will help but he never helps.
RMP

Chicago, IL

#66 Jan 31, 2013
Always worries about his community around election time. Sad because he had potential.
cute

Oak Brook, IL

#67 Jan 31, 2013
Funny. But untrue.
LOL wrote:
looking forward to more of these at the RMP HQ!
http://i48.tinypic.com/2luffv6.jpg

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68 Jan 31, 2013
cute wrote:
Funny. But untrue.
<quoted text>
Untrue, why? Is it Capri Sun, not orange juice?
I know

Elmwood Park, IL

#69 Feb 1, 2013
Because he wants everyone to know about how IP addresses work. He creates dozens of threads about them everyday.
Orrrr

Barrington, IL

#70 Feb 1, 2013
I know wrote:
Because he wants everyone to know about how IP addresses work. He creates dozens of threads about them everyday.
Or to lie about the definition of slander and libel. Repeatedly. In dozens of different threads. It's getting old Roberto.
boogeyman

Oak Brook, IL

#71 Feb 1, 2013
Scare tactics from RPM, again! I suppose they think if they repeat it enough times it'll true come?

You guys would be better off leaving topix alone and brainstorming a better fundraiser idea, you're going to need it.
Money man

Bellwood, IL

#72 Feb 1, 2013
boogeyman wrote:
Scare tactics from RPM, again! I suppose they think if they repeat it enough times it'll true come?
You guys would be better off leaving topix alone and brainstorming a better fundraiser idea, you're going to need it.
Yea you are right
$8000 in three hours and they didn't have to twist anybodies arm or threaten anyone to "buy" tickets. No convicted felons showed up either.
A lot of Italians there by the way. Some of Ronnie's old pals who still have the knife in their back.
Word on the street

New York, NY

#74 Feb 1, 2013
I heard Jesse's next fundraiser is in the basement of Bobby's uncle's house.

Their first item for discussion?

How everyone feels about being "bullied" by Serpico's supporters for not having any experience, credentials, and involvement in the community. Every expressed feeling gets $0.50.

Go Jesse! Group therapy!
mr miagi

Bellwood, IL

#75 Feb 1, 2013
Money man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you are right
$8000 in three hours and they didn't have to twist anybodies arm or threaten anyone to "buy" tickets. No convicted felons showed up either.
A lot of Italians there by the way. Some of Ronnie's old pals who still have the knife in their back.
well thats why he continues to run and lose year after year. did you forgets who keeps the money after they lose the election. Jessee gets some vacation money.
right

Elmwood Park, IL

#76 Feb 3, 2013
Blahhh blahhhh
Learn

Oak Brook, IL

#77 Feb 10, 2013
You should really listen to some advice from the people here. You want to run a city without having proven yourselves in any arena. The reason academic accomplishments are important especially in politics is because it shows you are responsible and have the ability to finish something or see it all the way through. You kids need to get real world experience. I'm Mexican and I've met some of you in person. A lot of you are not stupid, you just haven't done anything with your lives. If you can't get out of your families houses at your ages or finish college or show you can be successful in business or a law practice, how do you expect people to vote you into office? Because you can complain and throw out accusations? You want to be accepted simply because you want to help and that's simply not enough. You have to have a track record and most importantly the respect of important people that help you achieve your goals.
Tim taylor

Bellwood, IL

#78 Feb 10, 2013
Learn wrote:
You should really listen to some advice from the people here. You want to run a city without having proven yourselves in any arena. The reason academic accomplishments are important especially in politics is because it shows you are responsible and have the ability to finish something or see it all the way through. You kids need to get real world experience. I'm Mexican and I've met some of you in person. A lot of you are not stupid, you just haven't done anything with your lives. If you can't get out of your families houses at your ages or finish college or show you can be successful in business or a law practice, how do you expect people to vote you into office? Because you can complain and throw out accusations? You want to be accepted simply because you want to help and that's simply not enough. You have to have a track record and most importantly the respect of important people that help you achieve your goals.
hey Jessie how do we make people think we have any chance, darrrrrr i know lets put our sign up with ronnies, daarrrrrrrrr im a tetard. Hi five for The mexican mental midgets
yawn

Villa Park, IL

#79 Feb 10, 2013
Tim taylor wrote:
<quoted text> hey Jessie how do we make people think we have any chance, darrrrrr i know lets put our sign up with ronnies, daarrrrrrrrr im a tetard. Hi five for The mexican mental midgets
ypure an idiot. They put their signs up next to Ronnies because they are actually asking the homeowners for permission, ronnies people dont ask they just place them wherever they feel like it or where they think they had support 4 years ago, but no longer do.
mr miagi

Bellwood, IL

#80 Feb 10, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
ypure an idiot. They put their signs up next to Ronnies because they are actually asking the homeowners for permission, ronnies people dont ask they just place them wherever they feel like it or where they think they had support 4 years ago, but no longer do.
then why dont they take down his sign if they dont have any permission, cant get votes out of renters you idiot.who do you think the people are going to vote for when they have double signs, nobody because they dont have residency here and can care less what sign you put up, its not there house. just shows you what kind of retards you have on the campaign trail. excuse me sir can we put another sign up here :sure its not my house, great hi five another vote for jessee, and some guy that looks like ron jeremy wanted my vote also, to funny.might of been passing out green cards but not brains
Curious

Villa Park, IL

#81 Feb 10, 2013
Learn wrote:
Be more specific. Who are you talking about? And it is important to have a track record. A track record of honesty and integrity. Important people? All people in Melrose Park should be important people. Stop bowing down to your masters.
yawn

Villa Park, IL

#82 Feb 10, 2013
mr miagi wrote:
<quoted text>then why dont they take down his sign if they dont have any permission, cant get votes out of renters you idiot.who do you think the people are going to vote for when they have double signs, nobody because they dont have residency here and can care less what sign you put up, its not there house. just shows you what kind of retards you have on the campaign trail. excuse me sir can we put another sign up here :sure its not my house, great hi five another vote for jessee, and some guy that looks like ron jeremy wanted my vote also, to funny.might of been passing out green cards but not brains
because they are intimidated, genius.
Intimawhat

Oak Brook, IL

#83 Feb 11, 2013
Intimidated by whom? Jesse has known gang members campaigning and going door to door. Let's get serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min mahz 49,847
Wildbills Lover 3 hr bst 2
Scavo soon to be back on the loose (Oct '13) 3 hr bst 13
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 11 hr justice 1,219
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 16 hr Weneedchange 154
Babe Serpico Statue of Felons 17 hr Taxpayer for years 3
•••
•••

Broadview Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Broadview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Broadview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Broadview