Brecksville military news: Lawrence J...

Brecksville military news: Lawrence J. Saunders

There are 4 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Brecksville military news: Lawrence J. Saunders. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

Air Force Airman Lawrence J. Saunders graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

gophrt

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2009
This guy is from Brecksville??? Did he work as a slave for the rich whitie before he joined the service?
Save the USA

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Jan 19, 2009
We wish Airman Saunders all the best as he goes about serving our country. Unfortunately while accomplishing this task, he must also defend the rights of people like Gophrt.
ebonee stephenss

Cleveland, OH

#3 Sep 29, 2009
he was my ex boyfriend and no he aint work for no white ppl he is a good person and he wanted to show his contry what he can do. i am happy for him and no negitive things please. thank you and i am black so dont think i am a white girl that is prtecting him. and brecksville is the best thank you very much
Ivan

Cleveland, OH

#4 Sep 29, 2009
Wow. What a racist you are gophrt. I know Lawrence personally, and he is an extremely kind person. Why do you feel to gossip about someone on a website because they're black? Are you that sad that you have nothing else to do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadview Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society Update. (Jul '15) Apr 30 K8COK 5
WB8ROK, buries tool in WB8N. Apr 13 W8IZ Steve Wolf 13
Restaurant? Apr 10 surycub 1
W8GC, promises to laptop dance on Dayton Hamven... Apr '16 W8GC Gary Dewey 3
W8GC, took me from puberty, to manhood... Mar '16 Larry 1
WB8ROK, stories from N.A.S.A. Mar '16 wb8rok 3
News Ohio cities pay the price for state tax cuts: I... Mar '16 buzzbait 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broadview Heights Mortgages