Restaurant back in George family's hands

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

The daily operations of the Tangier restaurant are back in the hands of the George family.
Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seen It All

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

Tangier cannot be revived. It's concept is outdated and the family's legal troubles will affect future business. Who wants to support Cynthia George's lavish lifestyle?
Customer

Hubbard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

Ed Sutter did a nice job. Sorry to see him leave.
I say

Salem, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

Why don't you let Cindy run it, she's good with arranging things. And she could be the supplier for the new menu of " Murdered Husband Delite"
Patricia

Hubbard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

Cindy George is available now to bus tables. That should help.
Fortune Teller

Hubbard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

I foresee a low-income housing facility on West Market St with a blue onion dome in our future...
past employee

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

I was a Tangier employee for 18 years and I wish Edward all the luck in the world.
past employee

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

I say wrote:
Why don't you let Cindy run it, she's good with arranging things. And she could be the supplier for the new menu of " Murdered Husband Delite"
Snotty thing to say, she never ran the restaurant. That's a mean spirited thing to say to all the employees that put their blood, sweat and tears into that place. There are alot of good memories there, with customers, and employees. What's happened to her had nothing to do with Tangier. My years of working there will always be fond memories. Edward wasn't easy to work for, but at the end of the night, he always smiled and thanked me for getting the job done and customer service was his first priority.
Scott from Atlanta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

All of the money blind justice can buy. Cindy can now star in "The rich and murderous famous"!
rick

Bay Village, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

what a joke. wife out of jail, now I want back in. the rich always side step the law.......O J Simpson anyone

Since: May 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

I say wrote:
The "Rack of Zack" sounds delicious!
past employee

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

dead man walking wrote:
I wish she hadn't had me killed. She gave me the best sex I ever had.
I'm sure Jeff Zack's mother appreciates this stupid comment!
past employee

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

monkey boy wrote:
I will continue to visit the murderer's restaurant once per year to see Easy Street play their reunion show. But that is the only reason I'd ever go there. I don't want his wife to kill me. Even if she DOES buy me a motorcycle.
hey monkey boy, I'm sure I served you too many drinks! Go see Easy Street someplace else, Tangier doesn't need your kind anyway!
Moved

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

They should turn the place into a "Sopranos" theme restaurant! The Georges would be naturals! AND, everyone (not me) seems to be fascinated by that TV show, so why not? HAHAHAHAHA...ew.

Since: Oct 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

We love the Georges!
Financial Fortune Teller

Hubbard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

I foresee a monetary downslide in the George's fortune. There is no way that obsolete place will be anything but a big financial drain on Ed George. Watch to see him sell it off within a year or two. With that big parking deck, it would have some use: office building, medical building, apartments...
Robert Smith

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

past employee wrote:
<quoted text>hey monkey boy, I'm sure I served you too many drinks! Go see Easy Street someplace else, Tangier doesn't need your kind anyway!
Would you, "past employee" happen to be that cold,wicked soul. How can you stand to be in the same room, EDDIE, with someone who has no soul. She really is a Cold Blooded ______.

You must have ment the words "for better or for worse..." you are a ____ of a man........
Cloverine Fleetwood

Loudonville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

Some of you movie fans will remember the end of the 1980 Stanley Kubrick thriller, "The Shining". The film was set in 1980 or so. At the very end, a photograph of a ball which had been hanging in the hotel is shown. In the center of the picture is a picture of the Jack Nicholson character as a young party-goer. The caption on the picture dated it from 1921. When I go to Tangier, it feels like I am in that photo. Tangier is a nice memory but has no present. Trying to revive it would be as fruitful as performing CPR at the morgue.
GHOSTRIDER

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

THE IDF WILL NEVER EAT THERE!

ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCE MAY HAVE A VISIT PLANNED.....
lara

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

I have an awsome Idea why don't all of you who hate the George's go live your own lives and stay the f**k out of theirs! Unless your god and know what really happened, then you can judge!But until then no one cares what your opinions are! So get the hell over it!
George Smorge

Bay Village, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

I can't wait to go in for a good lunch and a free F from Cindy George.. The murdering prostitute.. Her family must be so proud!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Broadview Heights Discussions

Search the Broadview Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 29,486
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 2,229
cuyahoga amateur radio society sucks Jul 30 WB8N 7
Debate: Health Care - Parma, OH (Oct '13) Jul 28 Yeshabel Villotcarrasco 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
I love you GARY DEWEY Jul 22 Dean Chalk and Babe Toots 4
I can't believe it,Betty Check a sexual "PREDAT... (Sep '13) Jul 19 WB8N 10
•••
•••
•••
Broadview Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Broadview Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000