First Prev
of 2
Next Last
terry

Cleveland, OH

#23 Apr 24, 2012
Parmatown mall went to crap because of walmart and the stupid RTA station. Here comes another Randall Park Mall. They ruin every neighborhood. Then there goes our house values and our schools. No neighborhood is safe anymore. No matter where you buy a house. They will find your neighborhood and have it ruined and full of crime and drugs within 5 years and they wonder why people are racist. I was raised in Slavic Village in the 1970's and 80's I would walk down Broadway at 3:00am and no one would bother you. Now you can't even go down there during the day.
terry

Cleveland, OH

#24 Apr 24, 2012
jlb wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are you're either racist or prejudice against who call "white-trash" or "ghetto". I have shopped there a few times, and I find it to be a decent mall with decent people. I may not be rich like you and can afford macy's, but I, among many I imagine, go to what within our means and are cool with. Parmatown's a good mall, and you just sound ridiculous.
Yeah, will I live by the mall and if you seen what I see everyday you would be racist too. It used to be a good mall, not any more
Barb

Cleveland, OH

#25 Nov 9, 2012
I used to love Parma town. It could use some modern stores. H and M, a Dress Barn, any store with unique shopping. 7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadview Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
electricity Nov 15 Dee 1
Mozenas' Restaurant (Nov '08) Nov 14 Janet 3
neighbor from hell (Aug '14) Nov '17 Dont_Give_Two 12
Poll Mystic Creek Apartments, good or bad? (May '08) Nov '17 Formertenant 18
Where is this in Parma? Oct '17 mobile99 1
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society (WB8N) (Aug '14) Sep '17 Zamwell III 5
WB8N, Thomas Wayne, VIOLENT ham radio operator. (Apr '15) Sep '17 Zamwell III 8

Broadview Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance