Broadview Heights Police probe apartm...

Broadview Heights Police probe apartment shooting.

There are 22 comments on the 96-5 KISS FM Cleveland, OH story from Jan 2, 2009, titled Broadview Heights Police probe apartment shooting.. In it, 96-5 KISS FM Cleveland, OH reports that:

A normally quiet suburb is shocked by an early morning homicide. A teenager has been shot dead in Broadview Heights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 96-5 KISS FM Cleveland, OH.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brecksville

Willoughby, OH

#24 Feb 19, 2009
Ya. I love brecksville. Its the best town to grow up in.. Until we get the trash coming from Cleveland.
So call me a Hater

Cleveland, OH

#25 Mar 12, 2009
I agree with gophrt. Crack heads have no place in the Highest of the Heights. However, now that the Messiah has come to take all our money and redistribute it, expect not only crack heads in 44147, but also crystal meth labs and behind the dumpster blow jobs. As soon as the market turns, I'm moving to Medina County where at least the hill billys have guns and know how to use them. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadview Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dry ice? Jun '16 mobile99 1
News 100 greatest summer concerts in Cleveland history May '16 Annie 1
WB8ROK, buries tool in WB8N. May '16 uncle freddie 14
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society Update. (Jul '15) Apr '16 K8COK 5
Restaurant? Apr '16 surycub 1
W8GC, promises to laptop dance on Dayton Hamven... Apr '16 W8GC Gary Dewey 3
W8GC, took me from puberty, to manhood... Mar '16 Larry 1

Broadview Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance